Any September 2013 babies?

Hey ladies,
Anyone experiencing lower abdominal tenderness/slight discomfort? I had an OB appt last week and the doc said she could feel my uterus well above the pubic bone. Now it feels sore all the time. Not sure if it's my bladder or what the heck is going on.
Anyone have any similar discomfort?

Mines above my pubic bone too and the only discomfort I get is when I lay on my belly or from my previous c section scar.

I'm hoping it's all just part of the growing process. We're leaving for vacation Tue to Argentina and Uruguay for a few weeks so no chance to see the OB again till then. Just needed a little piece of mind. This is my first but trying not to overreact to every ache and pain. Thanks ladies :)

Been experiencing lots of abdo pain. Feels like stretching and pulling. I also heard you can get crampy feeling when your period would be due during pregnancy. Has anyone else heard/experienced this?

Been experiencing lots of abdo pain. Feels like stretching and pulling. I also heard you can get crampy feeling when your period would be due during pregnancy. Has anyone else heard/experienced this?

I actually have barely any cramping and that has had be worried....I go to the doc on Tuesday hoping to hear my baby's heart beat again. I do have a very heavy sensation though, so at least it is something I guess...

I forgot to mention on the post with my scan picture, my doc is setting up my appointment to go in for an ultrasound that will determine down syndrome with 85% certainty. It should be within the next week or two. I am hoping that everything is okay and that the bean is healthy.

My husband is trying to get me to find an OB closer to home (it is an hour drive to my current one) but I really don't want to. I love my doc, she knows my history and she is understanding about my previous losses. At my appointment on Friday she told me to "schedule my 12 week scan then said, or 10 week or you can come back and see me next week. Just come back as much as you need to because I know that you are terrified, I will give you what ever reassurances you need". I mean why would I leave a doctor as awesome as that?

I forgot to mention on the post with my scan picture, my doc is setting up my appointment to go in for an ultrasound that will determine down syndrome with 85% certainty. It should be within the next week or two. I am hoping that everything is okay and that the bean is healthy.

My husband is trying to get me to find an OB closer to home (it is an hour drive to my current one) but I really don't want to. I love my doc, she knows my history and she is understanding about my previous losses. At my appointment on Friday she told me to "schedule my 12 week scan then said, or 10 week or you can come back and see me next week. Just come back as much as you need to because I know that you are terrified, I will give you what ever reassurances you need". I mean why would I leave a doctor as awesome as that?

I set up for that screening as well, hubby and I go on March 8th!

i have my 12 week scan next thursday. a week and a half. its so exciting to be able to see bubby again

My 12 week scan is a week from Wednesday!! I'm so excited/nervous!! Last pregnancy this scan was the first indicator that something was very wrong...but I have a much better feeling this time around. It's exciting because at this scan the little bubs will look like a real legit baby :)

only 2 days till i see the MW , been a super slow passing of time during this wait

I still haven't seen the mw or had my scan, only the private one I paid for at 6wks!

DS2 brought back a stomach bug from nursery so I caught that on top of normal ms. Vomiting and diahroea. Yesterday I was wiped out running to the loo all day plus looking after DS2 who was vomiting all the time. My washing machine is running non stop, every blanket has been puked on and he's still not able to keep anything down poor thing :( thankfully I'm better and as I have been signed off work til Thursday I can look after him. Hoping the bug doesn't attack DS1 and DD!

Spoke to community midwife today. She has me in the system ad they are about I send me my 12 week scan appointment. She said to get my bloods done 5 days before that and that hopefully they will have a midwife appointment around the same time. Feel so much better now I know what is going on!

I have just got my dating scan through, I had my midwife appointment last week on Thursday, that was quick :shock: on valentines day, had to cancel my weekly one with the other hospital :haha:

Hope you all are well :thumbup:

Doctor check up today....hoping they sneak me a scan or at least listen for the heart beat!

Oh on a side note my boobs hurt, like stabbing pains that come and go and my nipples are SUPER sensitive!!

Today is my first prenatL visit. I have never made it this far and I am excited and scared. They are going to be doing a pap and a pelvic exam today. Should I be worried about complications with either of those tests? I do not want to hurt my babies. I am also they let me have an ultrasound to see my twins.

I had my first mw appointment today, I'm on :cloud9: - she did the usual checks and also used a doppler and picked up a strong heartbeat straight away. She suspects I'm slightly further along than I thought. I'm booked n for a scan next week to determine how far gone I actually am.

I have felt so impatient and time seems to have gone by so slowly but it really was worth the wait. DH's face was a treat when the heartbeat came through in stereo and I welled up. Amazing moment.

Hi everyone! I know I'm late, but can I still join? I'm due Sept 29th with #1

Dana :)

Just told my boss and my husband made it "facebook official" (Im skipping a fb announcement lol) so the secrets out! I also heard the heartbeat for the first time today (bought a doppler and it was the first time trying it out today) See my doctor next week. Feels so real all of a sudden

Last time i put a pic of a bun in an oven as my profile picture and changed my status to say I was doing some Christmas baking ( i was due december 6th ) ahead of time and this was in late May/June i think , it took nearly a whole day for someone to react to it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->