Any September 2013 babies?

My SIL started showing. She is just turning 11 weeks. I am at 9 weeks and 3 days. I feel like I don't feel pregnant at all. I know I am because I saw my babies during an ultrasound on Tuesday. They were growing and thriving. I just wish I had a bump too but I know it won't be for awhile because I'm a plus size girl. No one is going to know I'm even pregnant until much later. That makes me tear up.

My SIL started showing. She is just turning 11 weeks. I am at 9 weeks and 3 days. I feel like I don't feel pregnant at all. I know I am because I saw my babies during an ultrasound on Tuesday. They were growing and thriving. I just wish I had a bump too but I know it won't be for awhile because I'm a plus size girl. No one is going to know I'm even pregnant until much later. That makes me tear up.

Oh bless you, I'm not showing either and I'm fairly small (55kg normal weight) but remember, it's not the showing - it's the growing that counts! And your babies are so that's all that matters.

Oh bless you, I'm not showing either and I'm fairly small (55kg normal weight) but remember, it's not the showing - it's the growing that counts! And your babie are so that's all that matters.

Well said :)

Oh bless you, I'm not showing either and I'm fairly small (55kg normal weight) but remember, it's not the showing - it's the growing that counts! And your babie are so that's all that matters.

Hola Gibralter! Vivo en España!

I had another scan today :thumbup: I am now 10 weeks 4 days so have been pushed back by two days :haha: I had a lovely trainee sonographer today, he was great. We got lots of time looking at our baby, it kept wriggling so he couldn't measure it. He finally managed :haha: it gave us a good laugh. It gave us another a little wave which we caught on the scan photo, amazing!! I am back at the EPU for the last time on the 28th Feb, dating scan on wednesday :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Attachments

• Moo bean.jpg
    Moo bean.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
We let the family know tonight:happydance:. It was fun to watch their reactions. Sadly my parents live a few hours away so we had to tell them over the phone, but it was still priceless. I emailed them a picture of my 8 week ultrasound and my mom said here is the conversation:
Me- "You have to see this picture mom, it's pretty cool. I think you are going to love it."

Mom- "Okay, lets see. Why are you sending me a picture of someone's ultrasound?"

Me- "Umm, why do you think?"

Mom- "Oh my god, is that yours? Are you saying your pregnant? I can't believe you lied to me!"
(I told her in August that we were going to stop trying. I hated lying to her, but she was constantly bugging me wanting to know if I had ovulated yet, etc. so I had to lie for my sanity.)

We got to tell my husbands mom and step dad in person though and I loved seeing their expressions.

It still doesn't feel real. Even with the morning sickness, being hungry, and needing to pee all the time it hasn't kicked in that there is a bean in there :). And I am still afraid that something that something may go wrong, but knowing that it is very unlikely at this point makes me feel a little better.

We let the family know tonight:happydance:. It was fun to watch their reactions. Sadly my parents live a few hours away so we had to tell them over the phone, but it was still priceless. I emailed them a picture of my 8 week ultrasound and my mom said here is the conversation:
Me- "You have to see this picture mom, it's pretty cool. I think you are going to love it."

Mom- "Okay, lets see. Why are you sending me a picture of someone's ultrasound?"

Me- "Umm, why do you think?"

Mom- "Oh my god, is that yours? Are you saying your pregnant? I can't believe you lied to me!"
(I told her in August that we were going to stop trying. I hated lying to her, but she was constantly bugging me wanting to know if I had ovulated yet, etc. so I had to lie for my sanity.)

We got to tell my husbands mom and step dad in person though and I loved seeing their expressions.

It still doesn't feel real. Even with the morning sickness, being hungry, and needing to pee all the time it hasn't kicked in that there is a bean in there :). And I am still afraid that something that something may go wrong, but knowing that it is very unlikely at this point makes me feel a little better.

Yeah! Glad to hear you told everyone....I still don't think it is real either, your not the only one! lol

Hola!!! Donde en España vives?

Anyone else can't find HB with Doppler? I tried today with no luck :(

We told the family tonight, it was priceless! I took out my camera, put it on sports mode and took 50 shots in burst after saying, "Smile, Lisa's pregnant!" The pictures are priceless!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is doing well, I am exhausted after a fun day of laughter and food!

it won't be too long. especially having twins. I'm almost 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and I'm certainly not a skinny person and I've already started showing.

I had another scan today :thumbup: I am now 10 weeks 4 days so have been pushed back by two days :haha: I had a lovely trainee sonographer today, he was great. We got lots of time looking at our baby, it kept wriggling so he couldn't measure it. He finally managed :haha: it gave us a good laugh. It gave us another a little wave which we caught on the scan photo, amazing!! I am back at the EPU for the last time on the 28th Feb, dating scan on wednesday :happydance:

awww. precious little bubba :). glad you finally got the measurements. good luck with the next scan

can't wait for next thursday to see my little bub again :). 4 days now

also first belly picture. :) 12 weeks tomorrow (don't mind my nudeness or the overhang :)

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/maddienaddie13/537082_10152105462047366_1604998903_n_zpsc9cb2c8a.jpg

it won't be too long. especially having twins. I'm almost 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and I'm certainly not a skinny person and I've already started showing.

awww. precious little bubba :). glad you finally got the measurements. good luck with the next scan

can't wait for next thursday to see my little bub again :). 4 days now

also first belly picture. :) 12 weeks tomorrow (don't mind my nudeness or the overhang :)

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/maddienaddie13/537082_10152105462047366_1604998903_n_zpsc9cb2c8a.jpg

Thank you :) good luck with your scan too. Will be looking for an update :thumbup: gorgeous bump Vicky.

Alicante, quite far from Gib!

Yep! Are you originally from spain?

Yep! Are you originally from spain?

No I'm English but moved here 15 years ago.

hey ladies havnt posted in a while as i normally just look on my phone but never post :/ for easier to reply on the pc.

i had a doctors appointment last Thursday everything went well and doctor also agreed my my due date to be 26 sept, got my flu jab and urine sample had to be sent to the lab due to protein in my urine, my first pregnancy i suffered badly with kidney infections as iv had kidney problems from the age of 4, so they just wont to monitor that again in this pregnancy.

Just waiting on a letter from the maternity hospital with my scan date which will be roughly when im 12weeks, then 4weeks after the scan to go back to the doctors to see the mw to do some checks, then 20wk scan 28weeks back at doctors for the whopping cough vaccine and back to the hospital for my anti-D injection.

as for me the nausea and sickness has really taken over this week, finding sucking polo mints ease it abit but dread eating incase it comes straight back up :/ finding baby girls names difficult this timer round, hope everyone els is well? im sure if loads to catch up on x

I am ten weeks and just wondering when I start feeling truly pregnant. I have been blessed with no real morning sickness minus a headache here or there. I have been a little fatigued. I just wish I had movement or a belly to know that everything is ok. I had my ultrasound last Tuesday and all is well but now I won't have one until I am 13 weeks which is March 13th. I am just worried and anxious.

I am ten weeks and just wondering when I start feeling truly pregnant. I have been blessed with no real morning sickness minus a headache here or there. I have been a little fatigued. I just wish I had movement or a belly to know that everything is ok. I had my ultrasound last Tuesday and all is well but now I won't have one until I am 13 weeks which is March 13th. I am just worried and anxious.

I know how the anxious feeling. I had my last scan on Feb 8th and I have been going crazy ever since. I have my Down Syndrome scan on March 5th (They can tell with 85% certainty if the baby will have DS or not) and then my 12 week scan on March 8th. I don't know how I am going to wait another 2 weeks before making sure everything is still okay.

I do have symptoms though. The normal morning sickness, lots and lots of peeing, and my stomach growls every 2 hours like clockwork :)

I am sure everything is okay, but I will send some morning sickness vibes your way if you want ;)

Hi ladies, had my NT scan this morning and all looks great! Great NT measurement and baby was moving around, waving and hiccuping!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 9
I had my dating scan today, I refused to have the downs syndrome test. I am so in love with little bean, each week it always makes me and my partner giggle. I think we have a cheeky bean on board :haha: it loves to give the sonographer a hard time :haha: I am measuring on target 11+3. Baby was laying in all sorts of funny positions, it looked comfy lets say that. First it was facing us on the scan, we got to see its eye sockets and other facial features (really freaky but really cute) then it moved facing downwards, then turned its back to us. Finally bean gave in and moved on to its back to the sonographer could measure it. He/she didn't want too though :haha: It gave us a few waves and kicked those huge legs right out :cloud9:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 11.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 11.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe