Any September 2013 babies?

Oh my god when will the exhaustion end. DH messaged me to ask what's for dinner and I told him to get himself a takeaway on the way home. Can't face cooking. Going to have a bowl of cereals

My house looked like a bomb's hit it until DH done the housework today....I seriously can't find the energy. I work, sleep, go back to work, come home and then sleep.
Not very Rock n roll.

Yeah, I definitely haven't done much of anything house wise. I feel like a bad wife. Not to mention hubby and I are moving into a bigger house in the beginning of May. I need to get packing SOON because hubby goes away on business like all of April. So we basically have March to get everything done. We are planning on tossing some stuff and then packing some stuff on our own before the movers.

Oh well, we can't be expected to grow new human beings, work, clean and do the cooking.....somethings got to give. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

well i managed to bring some control to the clean laundry pile now to tackle the mountain of dirty washing there is waiting for me in the utility room. got sick kids now baby was up last night with a high temp which ment he slept in our room, eldest is borderline high temp today the middle one has had high temps for the last 2 days and a sore throat, Im so done, i want to call my mother and have her come over and takeover as mum for a week till im better because Nothing has been done the way its supposed to be done the whole time ive had this dang flu/virus and i cant take much more of it i have a housework hangover from being ill

Anxiety is not my friend.

I saw my babies last week at 9wks 2ds and now I'm back to worrying. I won't see them again until 13wks 3ds. I just hope that nothing bad happens. I have been praying on it. I just feel scared sometimes. I am doing what I can but these are my miracle babies. *sigh*

I feel pathetic.

Anxiety is not my friend.

I saw my babies last week at 9wks 2ds and now I'm back to worrying. I won't see them again until 13wks 3ds. I just hope that nothing bad happens. I have been praying on it. I just feel scared sometimes. I am doing what I can but these are my miracle babies. *sigh*

I feel pathetic.

I feel like you. I had scan at 6wks (and that was only coz i paid for a private scan) and none til 12wks! Just under 2 weeks to go! I constantly worry about things going wrong :(

We saw baby at 7 weeks and now waiting till 5th march for 12 week scan exactly on 12 weeks. I wake up every morning wondering if baby is still ok and hoping so much that she/he is. The worry can't be good but I can't help it, only 12 days to go!!

I had my 12 week scan yesterday. All was good baby measuring spot on for my ovulation dates which means its caught back up. Bubby was jumping around too and giving some kicks which is weird seeing but not feeling. :) won't be long until I can feel it. Hb was 170bpm. And here's a pic of him/her.

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/maddienaddie13/4D9FC4B9-3CF4-49B5-AEB1-3094D3F5E788-814-000000ECA1D1F339_zpsd24eb890.jpg

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/maddienaddie13/1137583A-1EE7-4162-8F6D-120AB4C5D9AC-814-000000EC9A85ECCF_zpscbd6a1a1.jpg

I had my 12 week scan yesterday. All was good baby measuring spot on for my ovulation dates which means its caught back up. Bubby was jumping around too and giving some kicks which is weird seeing but not feeling. :) won't be long until I can feel it. Hb was 170bpm. And here's a pic of him/her.

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/maddienaddie13/4D9FC4B9-3CF4-49B5-AEB1-3094D3F5E788-814-000000ECA1D1F339_zpsd24eb890.jpg

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/maddienaddie13/1137583A-1EE7-4162-8F6D-120AB4C5D9AC-814-000000EC9A85ECCF_zpscbd6a1a1.jpg

That's amazing. Congratulations. I hope at 13 weeks I get an awesome report.

Has anyone else been crampy? Mine aren't extremely painful, they are more annoying than anything, but they are constant. I have them everyday for 10-20 minutes multiple times a day. It is freaking me out because they seemed to get worse once I stopped taking the progesterone.

I know cramping is normal because of the growing bean, but it still makes me anxious. I have 12 days until my Down Syndrome scan, so at least then I will know that things are okay. Then I have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks.

I wonder if this anxiety will ever go away.

Has anyone else been crampy? Mine aren't extremely painful, they are more annoying than anything, but they are constant. I have them everyday for 10-20 minutes multiple times a day. It is freaking me out because they seemed to get worse once I stopped taking the progesterone.

I know cramping is normal because of the growing bean, but it still makes me anxious. I have 12 days until my Down Syndrome scan, so at least then I will know that things are okay. Then I have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks.

Cramping is normal. Do you know how much fluid you are drinking? Sometimes when you don't drink enough baby tells you by cramping. Also your baby is growing so it's making room. I've had a lot of cramping on and off throughout my pregnancy. I am nervous too because of my past but I'm trying to be as logical as I can. As long as the pain isn't INTENSE and you aren't bleeding I think it's a sign that everything is normal.

We saw baby at 7 weeks and now waiting till 5th march for 12 week scan exactly on 12 weeks. I wake up every morning wondering if baby is still ok and hoping so much that she/he is. The worry can't be good but I can't help it, only 12 days to go!!

I have my scan 5th march too :happydance:

I get cramps!

It seems so far away dosnt it? Hope everything goes well with your scan will be on here looking for updates then too lol xx

I had my first scan this week at 10 weeks and will get another on the 6th March. The baby is fine, but I found out I have a heart-shaped uterus - so that means there is a slight 'wall' and my uterus is spilt into two sections. The baby will have a little less room to grow and therefore might be premature. The worst case scenario doesn't bear thinking about so after a few days of moping around, I have decided that it's out of my hands and I'm going to just try and take each day as it comes.

The reason I mention this is because I've spent weeks worrying if the baby is ok and at the end of the day, the only problem that occured is one which had never crossed my mind (I hadn't even heard of this problem prior to my appointment).

So in my humble opinion, I think we all have to try and chill out and enjoy our pregnancies because there's absolutely nothing we can do to change what is going on in there. I was born with my strange uterus and it has never been diagnoised despite regular check-ups over the years....in all honesty, what difference would it have made? I would have still wanted to have a child one day so I was always going to have to face this so here we are. And I can't spend the next 7 months feeling down - because when the baby does come along, surely I'll regret wasting this amazing experience feeling scared of the 'what ifs'....anyway I'll get off my soap box now, but just thought I'd get that off my chest ;)

Aww...its natural to worry! Once out of first trimester I say breathe a sigh of relief...I have my Downs Syndrome testing on March 6th and can't wait, I keep getting Charlie Horses on my left thigh that leaves it tingling for hours! Hoping for some answers to that one lol

I think that I try not to worry but it is hard. I was on anxiety medication and such. I was having panic attacks after my miscarriage in August. I seriously felt like I was going to die if they didn't stop. Now being off the meds for my babies is a good thing but it also means I am back to worrying. Once I am out of the first trimester I feel like a small weight will be lifted. As long as on March 13th when I am 13 weeks I see strong babies I will feel much better.

It seems so far away dosnt it? Hope everything goes well with your scan will be on here looking for updates then too lol xx

Same to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->