Any September 2013 babies?

I had my first scan this week at 10 weeks and will get another on the 6th March. The baby is fine, but I found out I have a heart-shaped uterus - so that means there is a slight 'wall' and my uterus is spilt into two sections. The baby will have a little less room to grow and therefore might be premature. The worst case scenario doesn't bear thinking about so after a few days of moping around, I have decided that it's out of my hands and I'm going to just try and take each day as it comes.

The reason I mention this is because I've spent weeks worrying if the baby is ok and at the end of the day, the only problem that occured is one which had never crossed my mind (I hadn't even heard of this problem prior to my appointment).

So in my humble opinion, I think we all have to try and chill out and enjoy our pregnancies because there's absolutely nothing we can do to change what is going on in there. I was born with my strange uterus and it has never been diagnoised despite regular check-ups over the years....in all honesty, what difference would it have made? I would have still wanted to have a child one day so I was always going to have to face this so here we are. And I can't spend the next 7 months feeling down - because when the baby does come along, surely I'll regret wasting this amazing experience feeling scared of the 'what ifs'....anyway I'll get off my soap box now, but just thought I'd get that off my chest ;)

My friend had the same heart shaped uterus. Her both babies were born around wk 37/38 weighing about 5lbs but perfectly healthy. She was told lots of horror stories before she got pregnant but she was fine all pregnancy!

I had my first scan this week at 10 weeks and will get another on the 6th March. The baby is fine, but I found out I have a heart-shaped uterus - so that means there is a slight 'wall' and my uterus is spilt into two sections. The baby will have a little less room to grow and therefore might be premature. The worst case scenario doesn't bear thinking about so after a few days of moping around, I have decided that it's out of my hands and I'm going to just try and take each day as it comes.

The reason I mention this is because I've spent weeks worrying if the baby is ok and at the end of the day, the only problem that occured is one which had never crossed my mind (I hadn't even heard of this problem prior to my appointment).

So in my humble opinion, I think we all have to try and chill out and enjoy our pregnancies because there's absolutely nothing we can do to change what is going on in there. I was born with my strange uterus and it has never been diagnoised despite regular check-ups over the years....in all honesty, what difference would it have made? I would have still wanted to have a child one day so I was always going to have to face this so here we are. And I can't spend the next 7 months feeling down - because when the baby does come along, surely I'll regret wasting this amazing experience feeling scared of the 'what ifs'....anyway I'll get off my soap box now, but just thought I'd get that off my chest ;)

My friend had the same heart shaped uterus. Her both babies were born around wk 37/38 weighing about 5lbs but perfectly healthy. She was told lots of horror stories before she got pregnant but she was fine all pregnancy!

Yes, I've read the horror stories and I've also spoken to a few friends that have the same and generally it's nothing to worry about...I'm calm about it but obviously I was a bit taken aback at first; it's not what you want to hear at a scan (the doc said 'tienes dos' - I said 'What? two babies?? and he laughed and said 'nooo, two uteruses....'). :haha:

I'm back ladies. I had to take a little break from here. All the horror stories were getting to my head and making me freak out. I felt I needed to have a chill time in the beginning to make sure everything turned out ok. Now I am certain things are going well. :)

Now, how has everyone been doing? I have been doing great! Sickness has been improving with the exception of random days but now the exhaustion has set in. I can barely keep my eyes open!!

Last night my thigh cramped again, twice while trying to sleep through the night. I gave in and made an appt with a neurologist...I wonder if maybe it is my Sciatic Nerve??? Other than that feeling and doing great! OB called and prenatal blood work came back "absolutely perfect!!!!"

I'm back ladies. I had to take a little break from here. All the horror stories were getting to my head and making me freak out. I felt I needed to have a chill time in the beginning to make sure everything turned out ok. Now I am certain things are going well. :)

Now, how has everyone been doing? I have been doing great! Sickness has been improving with the exception of random days but now the exhaustion has set in. I can barely keep my eyes open!!

I have been doing alright. I have been sleeping a lot. I'm hoping that everything is going well since I haven't seen my twins since February 12th and I won't see them until March 13th. I'm a ball of nerves until then but I know that if everything goes well that I'll be 13 weeks 3 days. So I just keep praying and hoping that everything is happening the way it is supposed to and those babies are growing.

im exausted at this point it wouldnt surprise me to find out im having twins, im just so shattered all the time, it doesnt help being unwell

Hello All

Hope everyone is well, I haven't been on here since finding out I was pregnant as have had severe morning sickness and not been able to do anything not even log on here lol, anyway we have been for our dating scan today and my due date is now 1 st September which is our wedding anniversary,

X

I am 11 weeks. It is hard to believe. I feel strange this week as I have been since the weekend. I don't know if I'm still pregnant or not because I never really had ms. So I don't really know if everything is ok or not. I hope it is. I mean the last time I saw my babies at 9wks 2ds everything looked amazing. I still have a long wait until I see them again at 13wks and 3ds. I wish that I could somehow go in for an ultrasound. I just want to make sure that everything is ok. Motherly worries after a miscarriage...that's what this is...

im exausted at this point it wouldnt surprise me to find out im having twins, im just so shattered all the time, it doesnt help being unwell

I feel the same. We are looking after 3 kiddies too tho!

For some reason I am no longer getting emails that new posts have been made on the forum :(

My morning sickness has gotten really bad over the last week, I haven't been able to keep anything down. Hopefully that means it is going to get better soon (you know because of the saying, it gets worse before it gets better). Other than that the cramps have calmed down so I don't get them very often anymore. Unfortunately, I am exhausted all the time and my husband just doesn't understand. He figures since I am a stay at home wife (mom soon :) ) I should have all the energy in the world, so when he gets home the laundry and dishes should be done, and there should be dinner on the table. I feel bad because I feel like I am not pulling my own weight in the relationship.

Anyway, how are all you ladies doing?

Took the day off from work today....sciatic nerve an exhausted but unable to sleep. My grandmother was put on hospice care yesterday..just a lot going on. Scan next Friday and can't wait...

Well I have 0 symptoms, haven't had any for ages...I have my 12 week scan next week and genetic testing. This might be the last scan now until 20 weeks if they decide my uterus issue isn't a big deal.

I had some bleeding today. I went for an ultrasound. It turns out the babies are fine. They are just rolling around. They think I have a UTI or something.

good news that the babies are ok ghinspire22,

Im doing ok, My boys are a bit obssesed with SIL and her reading to them atm they dont have time to play with me so im getting some lovely time to myself each day when the baby is napping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->