Any September 2013 babies?

Glad all is well Ghinspire :thumbup:

My last scan with the EPU, have now been discharged :happydance: baby was yawning :haha: then started to bounce around, so cute!! Waiting on a consultant appointment with the hospital I will be giving birth at, need to contact the midwife for that as I haven't heard anything and I should have had it by now. My next scan is at 20 weeks then will have a scan every 4 weeks after that. I was really nervous today with being discharged but I am so happy :flower:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 13.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 13.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey Ghinspere, great news! I've not had an symptoms for a while now....and I'm less tired for sure. Hopefully this is because next week I'm hitting th 12 week mark? Anyway Wednesday I'm getting a 12 week scan so if all is well, I'll scan it and upload it. Hope you are all having a relaxing weekend.

6 days until my next scan, I can't wait!! Thinking of buying a fetal heart doppler, I just wanna hear our babies heart beat again!!

6 days until my next scan, I can't wait!! Thinking of buying a fetal heart doppler, I just wanna hear our babies heart beat again!!

I highly recommend it! Whenever I'm feeling any anxiety, I can pull it out and listen to the heartbeat. Makes me feel so much better. Of course there's the occasional time I can't find it. As long as you're able to chalk that up to baby hiding and that something isn't wrong, you're good to go. I love mine!

I highly recommend it! Whenever I'm feeling any anxiety, I can pull it out and listen to the heartbeat. Makes me feel so much better. Of course there's the occasional time I can't find it. As long as you're able to chalk that up to baby hiding and that something isn't wrong, you're good to go. I love mine!

I agree with what kiss says!

I added it to my cart in amazon...I was not gonna get one but now I think I may need too :winkwink:

I agree with what kiss says!

I added it to my cart in amazon...I was not gonna get one but now I think I may need too :winkwink:

It is addictive! Just don't get stressed if you can't find hb sometimes. My bean hides sometimes :haha:

I bought my doppler yesterday and it should be here some time next week :) I can't wait. I have my Down Syndrome scan Tuesday and my 12 week scan on Friday and hopefully both go well.

As for symptoms, I still have morning sickness and cramping. I am good with the morning sickness because it means things are good, but the cramping keeps worrying me.

How's everyone else doing?

I bought my doppler yesterday and it should be here some time next week :) I can't wait. I have my Down Syndrome scan Tuesday and my 12 week scan on Friday and hopefully both go well.

As for symptoms, I still have morning sickness and cramping. I am good with the morning sickness because it means things are good, but the cramping keeps worrying me.

How's everyone else doing?

We have our Downs Syndrome testing on Friday as well!

12 week scan tomorrow!! So excited but nervous as well!! Good luck to everyone with scans this week!! Think there's lots coming up! Xxx

I have 9 days until I see the doctor. I want this week to fly by so that I can get to my appointment. I am 12 weeks today. I saw the twins last week when I had some bleeding and they were fine at 11wks 2ds so I hope that continues. I am nervous. I woke up with these little sharp pulling pains his morning in my lower abdomen that I hope is just stretching.

lovely i hope you have a really great scan, i have my first scan on Thursday :) x

how do you feel about expecting twins ghinspire22? i am a twin :) x

how do you feel about expecting twins ghinspire22? i am a twin :) x

I am actually excited. I didn't expect it but honestly I feel like it's a blessing. After my loss I feel like I lost one and gained two. I just want everything to go as smoothly as possible. It will be a lot of work but I worked at a daycare so I'm not really scared.

Everything went great at the scan today, they said everything is perfect! I got to see the baby wiggling around, sucking its thumb and rubbing its face :happydance: Here is a cool picture that I got, the little guy/girl is just chillin :)

Attachments

• Image00006.jpg
    Image00006.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 29
Scan today went well, now measuring at 12+2 so due 15th September. Baby wriggling and kicking, am sure I felt one of them too. Was a fab lady who did it, so pleased!! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations on your successful scans, ladies! I'm going in tomorrow for mine, I'm so excited!

Scan went well! My due date has been changed from 19th to 8th! Am officially in the 2nd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->