Any September 2013 babies?

2 baby's is such a blessing, I am very close to my twin couldn't imagine life with out her and her boys.

Aw you lucky ladies seeing your little babies glad everything is well for you all, only 2 more days till I get to see my little one aswell :) x

Today we had our 12 week scan....it went great - baby was fast asleep but after a lot of prodding and poking, s/he finally woke up and turned over - not impressed at being disturbed! Clearly gets his/her sleeping habits from mummy.

Attachments

• LITTLEPANTS.jpg
    LITTLEPANTS.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
Can someone change my EDD to the 26th of Sept please? I saw my OB today and that's the date she gave me off my scan around 7 weeks! :)

I need to change my due date to the 10th Sept as scan moved me forward second tri starts tomorrow

My healthy wriggly little baby 11wks all is well.
Due to my sister having a DVT last year ill have to inject myself throughout this pregnancy which I'm really not looking forward to :( I have doctors next week to get the injections and get stockings fitted, also I have a diabetes test in 6wks time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
Hey Ladies... I'm back from vacation. I've been browsing through the thread and I am loving the beautiful scans that have been posted. Makes me really want another one. My last was at 8wks and next is my anatomy scan at 23wks. That seems like such a long ways away. I have a OB appt in a few hours, I'll have to ask for another one.

I have a bump question for you. Anyone on baby #1 with no obvious bump yet. I almost 15wks and can definitely feel my uterus when I touch my lower belly but by all appearances I have no baby bump yet :shrug: I know everyone grows and different rates but I thought by now I would have a little something to show at this stage in my pregnancy.

Hey lovelyb with my first I didn't get anything noticeable until about 24 weeks! Even this time there's not much there yet x hope your appt goes well today and you get another scan too xxx

Thanks klcuk3! That makes me feel better. My ticker shows baby is the size of a lemon? I definitely don't feel like a lemons in there LOL :winkwink:

Thanks klcuk3! That makes me feel better. My ticker shows baby is the size of a lemon? I definitely don't feel like a lemons in there LOL :winkwink:

Lol me either! Though I am feeling some movements already....again with my first I didn't start to feel flutters like this until past 17weeks x

Are you finding out what you're having? I really want to this time but OH wants a surprise x

I'm pregnant with my first and am 13 weeks. Right now, it looks like I ate too big of a lunch vs. a real bump!

We had our Downs Syndrome testing today so we got to see baby! Little bean was not in the mood to cooperate, was kicking pushing the US tech wand and sticking their little rump in the air! Strong heart beat of 167...I am so in love!

Lol me either! Though I am feeling some movements already....again with my first I didn't start to feel flutters like this until past 17weeks x

Are you finding out what you're having? I really want to this time but OH wants a surprise x

Do you think you will decide to find out. The suspense would kill me LOL :)

I definitely want to know the gender. I rescheduled my next scan (anatomy scan) from May 2 to April 10, about 19w3d. Still feels really far away. Thinking about scheduling a private scan. The company says they can determine the gender as early as 14w. So maybe around 17w I will have it done.

All went well at my appt today. Heard little scuff sounds while listening to the HB, OB said they were the baby moving around :happydance:

Awww that's not too long really lovelyb....my 20week scan is on 16th April but my colleague has said I can come for a scan on the 19th march so that'll be great! I've chatted to hubby tonight and we've agreed that I won't ask to see the gender but if I do see it and its obvious then I can tell him as I'd be rubbish at keeping it from him lol!

I got my Down Syndrome results back and got 1:37000 ratio so think I'm pretty safe there x

klcuk3- LOL that would be a pretty tough secret to keep. And those are great odds from your DS report :thumbup:

CastawayBride- Great news :thumbup:

Kiss08- I have no bump but the last few days I definitely noticed my jeans are feeling tighter. It's a start I guess :)

I have a bump but its been aided along by the amounts of crap I have been eating :blush: i have a private NT scan on Thursday. I can't wait to see baby again :) I wonder if dr will be able to see the gender?! If not I'm going to book a private gender scan in 2-3 weeks as my anomaly scan isn't til 22 April and whilst they tell you the gender if they see it, if they can't see it they don't waste time looking for it!!!

I have a bump but its been aided along by the amounts of crap I have been eating :blush: i have a private NT scan on Thursday. I can't wait to see baby again :) I wonder if dr will be able to see the gender?! If not I'm going to book a private gender scan in 2-3 weeks as my anomaly scan isn't til 22 April and whilst they tell you the gender if they see it, if they can't see it they don't waste time looking for it!!!

I wanted to ask about our gender SO bad but baby was giving the ultasound tech such a hard time I was afraid to ask! :haha:

We are due the same day and have the same date for our anomaly scans :haha: :flower:

We are due the same day and have the same date for our anomaly scans :haha: :flower:

Ooh exciting!!! Seems like such a long wait doesn't it!!!???

Ooh exciting!!! Seems like such a long wait doesn't it!!!???

It sure does!! Hopefully will be here before we know it though :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->