Any September 2013 babies?

Kat S, Thanks! It has been stressful, but I'm glad we started trying early. I'm only 29 now, so I still feel young enough to try again in a few years! It was a lot of IUIs, but the doctor said I was responding well to the medication, and it might work if we give it time. We should have tried IVF earlier, but I wasn't sure I wanted to go that route. We wanted to try everything else first, but IVF ended up being the thing that worked for us. I am glad IUI worked for you!

Kat S, Thanks! It has been stressful, but I'm glad we started trying early. I'm only 29 now, so I still feel young enough to try again in a few years! It was a lot of IUIs, but the doctor said I was responding well to the medication, and it might work if we give it time. We should have tried IVF earlier, but I wasn't sure I wanted to go that route. We wanted to try everything else first, but IVF ended up being the thing that worked for us. I am glad IUI worked for you!

Yup, you've got more hurdles than I do (endo and PCOS), and I'm so glad you found the right path!

You can take me off the list :(

I woke up to one-sided cramping and brown spotting so I went to the ER where I was told that I wasn't pregnant (they did a urine and a blood) despite me having 7 positive hpt for a week straight including a CBE digital....I even showed them the pictures of my tests that I had in my phone and basically had to beg for a blood test after they told me the urine test was negative. I took 2 answer brand hpt on friday and they both came up positive--still have them *shrugs* Idk whats going on but I am heart broken as my spotting as turned to a full dark red flow. AF was due on christmas eve so they told me more than likely my period was just delayed and to follow up with my ob/gyn....I havent even told my SO yet, he's going to be so heart broken, he had already started telling people...

So I'm out, praying that no one else experiences this and that you all have a healthy and happy 9 months

I woke up to one-sided cramping and brown spotting so I went to the ER where I was told that I wasn't pregnant (they did a urine and a blood) despite me having 7 positive hpt for a week straight including a CBE digital....I even showed them the pictures of my tests that I had in my phone and basically had to beg for a blood test after they told me the urine test was negative. I took 2 answer brand hpt on friday and they both came up positive--still have them *shrugs* Idk whats going on but I am heart broken as my spotting as turned to a full dark red flow. AF was due on christmas eve so they told me more than likely my period was just delayed and to follow up with my ob/gyn....I havent even told my SO yet, he's going to be so heart broken, he had already started telling people...

So I'm out, praying that no one else experiences this and that you all have a healthy and happy 9 months

Oh Airy, I'm so sorry to hear this....losses are always so difficult no matter how early they occur. Hoping you take some time to take care of yourself. :hugs:

So so sorry to read your post Airy. I'm sure your SO will be really supportive and I hope for you both that you will have good news again soon :hugs:

Sorry, Airy about what your going through...please rest up and get better.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you.

Boobs are seriously hurtin' right now....OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending big :hugs: your way x

I tested today and I got my very first :bfp: so expecting my first baby :happydance:
My due date is 04 September, 2014 :baby:

Well persistance pays off.

I rang docs to ask if they would check my hcg levels double they will blood tests today and Wednesday. Well after doctor heard i was worried becuase it was a MMC not just a previous MC he said he beleived i should get early scan around 8 weeks. He suggested ringing early pregnancy unit and just mentioning what he said.

So i did and they were amazing they will scan me on the 14th at around 7+1. And between then and now i still get my bloods to put mind at rest. With dd to get early scan it was a real fight and i had 3 bleeds before i got one

Airy, I am so sorry that she came

Congratulatios Nico ; )

MTC: thats great news, cant wit to see your scan x

Congratulations Nico and well done mummytochloe :happydance:

I have just had amazing news....
Sat 8am HCG levels were 164
Mon 8am HCG levels were 605!!!!

Can't believe it, this little bean could be the one!!!:happydance:

Lallie, that's a great jump!! Howany dpo are you?

MTC, great news and I'm glad your persistence paid off. It will be so much more reassuring to have some numbers. Keep us posted on results!

hmmm tiredness has kicked in! slept from 10 - 8 and im now on the sofa nearly asleep!!

Airy, I'm so sorry :(
I hope to see you back soon!

Nico, congrats! Same EDD as me :)

Mummytochloe and Lallie, great news from both of you!

3 weeks and 2 hours until my scan, I'm nervous. But I have to try to be relaxed, All my HPTs got darker and my one at 4+3 showed up within 40 seconds with the control line darker then the test line.

Hello lovely ladies, can I join? We're expecting our first baby on 6th September 2013 after 3 long years TTC (finally had success with first IVF cycle - details in my siggy). We've told quite a few friends and family the good news, I know it's very early but they all knew we were going through an IVF cycle so naturally all wanted updates.

So far I've got lower back pain, af cramps on and off and nausea on an empty stomach. Got our viability scan 2 weeks today, keeping everything crossed that our little bean is in the right place as ectopics are more common in IVF patients. I thought TTC was nerve wracking - first trimester is even worse..!

Hi ladies! Just got my :bfp: after 8 months TTC! Still not sunk in lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->