Any September 2013 babies?

I have a bump but its been aided along by the amounts of crap I have been eating :blush: i have a private NT scan on Thursday. I can't wait to see baby again :) I wonder if dr will be able to see the gender?! If not I'm going to book a private gender scan in 2-3 weeks as my anomaly scan isn't til 22 April and whilst they tell you the gender if they see it, if they can't see it they don't waste time looking for it!!!

We are due the same day and have the same date for our anomaly scans :haha: :flower:

Ooh exciting!!! Seems like such a long wait doesn't it!!!???

It sure does!! Hopefully will be here before we know it though :thumbup:

I'm thinking of booking a private gender scan at 16 weeks! I'm too impatient! Lol

I have a bump but its been aided along by the amounts of crap I have been eating :blush: i have a private NT scan on Thursday. I can't wait to see baby again :) I wonder if dr will be able to see the gender?! If not I'm going to book a private gender scan in 2-3 weeks as my anomaly scan isn't til 22 April and whilst they tell you the gender if they see it, if they can't see it they don't waste time looking for it!!!

We are due the same day and have the same date for our anomaly scans :haha: :flower:

Ooh exciting!!! Seems like such a long wait doesn't it!!!???

It sure does!! Hopefully will be here before we know it though :thumbup:

I'm thinking of booking a private gender scan at 16 weeks! I'm too impatient! Lol

Go for it I say :thumbup: I have mine booked now :cloud9: It would be pretty kool if we had them on the same day as well :haha:

I have my gender scan scheduled for the 10th of April and I can't wait! They tried to see what it was during my down syndrome scan, but the baby kept it's legs closed :)

Right now I just look really bloated instead of pregnant. Hopefully it rounds out soon.

I think I may call the nurse tomorrow morning. I am having some brown streaks in the mucus when I wipe. I understand that I had sex with my husband on Friday and it probably is old blood and nothing to worry about but I think it's piece of mind. I had a little discharge on Saturday and some today. I have my appointment on Wednesday. I just keep feeling nervous and what does it hurt to call? I just feel like they must think I'm a crazy person.

I think I may call the nurse tomorrow morning. I am having some brown streaks in the mucus when I wipe. I understand that I had sex with my husband on Friday and it probably is old blood and nothing to worry about but I think it's piece of mind. I had a little discharge on Saturday and some today. I have my appointment on Wednesday. I just keep feeling nervous and what does it hurt to call? I just feel like they must think I'm a crazy person.

You can't put a price tag on piece of mind!!:flower:

I ate a handful of snow today while hiking with DH. Didn't think twice about it - I was thirsty and we forgot to bring our water. Now I'm attributing feeling sick to something I ingested with the snow. I would never put that together if I wasn't pregnant. I swear, everything that could ever go wrong has gone through my head this pregnancy!

Did your spotting ever stop?

I think I have entered the nesting phase of pregnancy. I have the overwhelming urge to clean and organize anything and everything which is making my husband get mad because he thinks I am doing to much and he doesn't want me to over do it and hurt the baby. The only thing is I try and stop and I start to get antsy so I have to do something. I bet he is wishing I still had no energy :)

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been arou d for a while. Got very anxious and there were a lot of negative posts around not in this thread but on the first trimester forum and needed to take some time out for my own piece of mind.

Had scan yesterday - dated at 13 weeks and one day yesterday so EDD now 18th September.
Baby healthy -heartbeat 161bpm
Somersaulting like a gymnast so was in scan for 30mins!
Low risk for downs.
Have announced now and feeling much more at ease...

My spotting has mostly stopped. I have this crazy stretching pain now when I stand or walk or sit a certain way. I think the twins are finding a way to stretch me out. It makes me laugh because I'm like "whoa there babies stretch a little at a time."

I am trying to see if I fit into any of my old dresses for Easter Sunday but it looks like I may be purchasing my first maternity dress. I am slowly getting bigger. I may not have the huge bump but I am certainly not fitting into my clothes. I hope the babies are ok and continue growing. I saw them on Monday and it gives me hope that in a few more months they will be out and I can hold them.

Went shopping at Kohls and bought 3 Carter outfits for baby :thumbup:

I cannot wait to clean out babys room and start getting that together too!!!!

I can't wait to do some baby shopping. Think I'll wait til I find out the gender on April 10th. I was looking at stuff online the other day and everything is so gender specific its hard to shop without knowing lol. You girls that have been able to find out already are so lucky :thumbup:

Can anybody else believe how fast time is going by. It seems like not that long ago I found out I was pregnant and now I'm 4 months!! Crazy :wacko:

I can't wait to do some baby shopping. Think I'll wait til I find out the gender on April 10th. I was looking at stuff online the other day and everything is so gender specific its hard to shop without knowing lol. You girls that have been able to find out already are so lucky :thumbup:

Can anybody else believe how fast time is going by. It seems like not that long ago I found out I was pregnant and now I'm 4 months!! Crazy :wacko:

I couldn't resist, I got three outfits for free! I kept the receipt so I can exchange if needed. I have one boy, one girl and one gender neutral!

DH and I were at some outlets yesterday. I told him, "Be thankful I don't know the gender yet." He said, "Oh I'm definitely counting my blessings!" Haha. I can't wait to find out!! One month from today!

I find out the gender on the 10th as well!! My husband is convinced it is a boy and I would love for it to be a girl. Either way I can't wait.

I agree about time. I was just telling my sister the other day how it is insane because it feels like only yesterday that I got my positive test, a baby will be here before I know it.

I find out the gender on the 10th as well!! My husband is convinced it is a boy and I would love for it to be a girl. Either way I can't wait.

I agree about time. I was just telling my sister the other day how it is insane because it feels like only yesterday that I got my positive test, a baby will be here before I know it.

Do all men think it will be a boy?? My husband thinks the twins are boys. I think they are one of each. Hopefully we find out the sexes on my 16 wk appointment on the first.

I hope to get to hear the baby on my next appointment next week, DH cant come with me so will have to wait till my scan for him to hear bubs but only just over a month to wait for that now. Not too bothered about the sex atm i'll be super excited if its a girl but at the moment im not bothered because i think its another boy lol

I am cautiously browsing things for the twins. I'm not going to start registering for anything until probably around 20. My shower is going to be in June so I need to slowly start thinking about it.

I guess I don't want to jinx anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->