Any September 2013 babies?

Hiya everyone, :hi: is it ok if I join? I'm due my lil one on the 19th of September. :happydance:

I've really noticed my stomach has popped this week. It feels so sensitive, especially if someone brushes off it :wacko:

Hey lovely ladies I had a cheeky extra scan today and was lovely to see bubs again. I didn't ask the gender as OH doesn't want to know and I couldn't keep a secret like that to myself lol!

Here are the pics....what do you think boy or girl looking? Xx

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/kleuk3/image_zps147e0580.jpg

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/kleuk3/image_zps4ab1ec6e.jpg

klcuk3 your scan pics are absolutely adorable and what amazing willpower to not ask about the gender :thumbup:!
This really makes me want to book a private scan for next week. Don't know if I can wait till my anatomy scan on April 10 :wacko: My last scan was at 8wks so baby only looked like a jelly bean with no distinct features.

Ivory Doll Welcome :wave:

Hi!

When did you all announce? Why am i still worried to? Of course my close friends know and family, but still not ready to scream from top of a mountain if you know what i mean lol..

Are any of you waiting for your 20 week scan? :dohh:

Hiya everyone, :hi: is it ok if I join? I'm due my lil one on the 19th of September. :happydance:

I've really noticed my stomach has popped this week. It feels so sensitive, especially if someone brushes off it :wacko:

Welcome! I too am due September 19th!!!! :)

Hi!

When did you all announce? Why am i still worried to? Of course my close friends know and family, but still not ready to scream from top of a mountain if you know what i mean lol..

I announced on Facebook at 12 weeks. :)

I announced after my scan at 13 weeks -good job too as bump is becoming rather obvious now

https://i49.tinypic.com/264m3ph.jpg

I announced after my scan at 13 weeks -good job too as bump is becoming rather obvious now

https://i49.tinypic.com/264m3ph.jpg

What a cute bump!! I am a little heavy so right now it just looks like I am really bloated :blush: hopefully it rounds out soon.

Mine has developed in the last week. Need to start thinking about maternity clothes

Hi!

I announced to my family and friends last week at 13 weeks. I don't plan on announcing to Facebook people and all that until probably 16-20 weeks. I just feel like the people I want to know will know and those that can wait will wait.

My close family and friends knew pretty much right away. I wanted to wait till 12wks but DH is terrible at keeping secrets and started to tell his family which meant I had to tell some of mine LOL. A few days ago I told the rest of my family and my boss. Eek! Don't know why I'm still nervous that something will go wrong, especially now that so many people know.

I told family and friends after my first dating scan, announced on facebook at 8 weeks lol, was too excited to wait!

My close family and friends knew pretty much right away. I wanted to wait till 12wks but DH is terrible at keeping secrets and started to tell his family which meant I had to tell some of mine LOL. A few days ago I told the rest of my family and my boss. Eek! Don't know why I'm still nervous that something will go wrong, especially now that so many people know.

I am still nervous about something going wrong, too. I hate it. The cramps I've been getting recently isn't helping my nerves either. I guess they're not really cramps, but a pinching sensation near my ovaries (mainly on the right side). Other than the cramps things seem to be good, hopefully they stay that way.

I think I may have felt my little one today!!! :happydance:

It felt like someone was tickling me from the inside for like 3 seconds...cannot wait to see if it happens again!

I am still nervous about something going wrong, too. I hate it. The cramps I've been getting recently isn't helping my nerves either. I guess they're not really cramps, but a pinching sensation near my ovaries (mainly on the right side). Other than the cramps things seem to be good, hopefully they stay that way.

Sounds like round ligament pain. Totally normal. :winkwink: My belly has been sore for weeks. It's more towards the bottom near the pubic bone. Doc says it's just my uterus growing and stretching but it feels so heavy almost painful at times! I hope it lets up soon, I can't imagine feeling like this for 5 more months.

I just want it to be April so I can see my babies again instead of worrying about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->