Any September 2013 babies?

I told the midwife last time when she was born I wanted her back in as I knew she was safe and where she was when I was pregnant lol, xx

16 weeks with the triplets

https://i48.tinypic.com/2i0rfo5.jpg

got my first official kick this morning x

I'm fiiiinally getting a bump. Yay for 17 wks!!! Just popped out what seems like over night. Lol :)

Roll on 17 weeks then - I've just got a muffin top ......I think I've gained too much weight but the midwife says the baby will 'live off the fat' later - I said I hope s/he takes it from my bottom first.

Roll on 17 weeks then - I've just got a muffin top ......I think I've gained too much weight but the midwife says the baby will 'live off the fat' later - I said I hope s/he takes it from my bottom first.

:rofl: I've put on too much weight! 6kg :blush:

Hello ladies :wave: Hope everyone is well.

Just popping by to say I had my gender scan today, it is a little girl :pink: :cloud9:

Just popping by to say I had my gender scan today, it is a little girl :pink: :cloud9:

Congratulations on your lil miss pink!!

I've got ages to go before I get a gender scan (3rd May) and I'm desperate to know!

I've got ages to go before I get a gender scan (3rd May) and I'm desperate to know!

Thank you :flower:

It will be here before you know it :D Mine came round super fast :thumbup: Can't wait to hear what you have :flower:

It will be here before you know it :D Mine came round super fast :thumbup: Can't wait to hear what you have :flower:

Did you have any inclination that it you are having a girl, any symptoms that suggested you were (be it old wives tales or not), or did it come as a complete surprise??
I 'feel' like I'm having a boy but my scan looks suggests otherwise - although it's too early to know at 12 weeks.

Did you have any inclination that it you are having a girl, any symptoms that suggested you were (be it old wives tales or not), or did it come as a complete surprise??
I 'feel' like I'm having a boy but my scan looks suggests otherwise - although it's too early to know at 12 weeks.

I thought I was having a boy going by my first cravings which were savoury then I craved sweet. Was just lots of junk I craved. The Chinese chart said girl, I dreamed a few times that I was having a girl. Always saw 3 magpies, 3 for a girl. The baking soda test predicted boy. So most were right I was wrong :) maybe you will be like me, think boy have girl :)

Zebra congrats on your :pink: bundle of joy :) I am having a private gender scan on Thursday :happydance:

Thanks maybe :) eeep exciting stuff, good luck. I can't wait to hear what you are having :happydance:

I have 2 days until I see the twins again. I hope at 16 weeks they can tell us the gender.

Zebra congratulations on your precious baby girl.

I'm hoping that this ultrasound and check up is good news and no bad. I'm scared of losing my babies.

And counting..... :rofl:

:haha:

We are waiting until April 29th, seems like forever :)

You must be very patient :) I couldn't wait until the 22nd April for my 20 weeks scan :haha: Good luck!! :flower:

I have 2 days until I see the twins again. I hope at 16 weeks they can tell us the gender.

I'm hoping that this ultrasound and check up is good news and no bad. I'm scared of losing my babies.

Thank you ghin :thumbup:

Not long to go for you now, looking forward to hearing what you are having. Everything will be fine :D

And counting..... :rofl:

:haha:

We are waiting until April 29th, seems like forever :)

You must be very patient :) I couldn't wait until the 22nd April for my 20 weeks scan :haha: Good luck!! :flower:

Thank you ghin :thumbup:

Not long to go for you now, looking forward to hearing what you are having. Everything will be fine :D

Zebra,

My husband thought the longer we wait, the less time in the stores! :haha:

He knows me SO well.

Sigh. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member