Any September 2013 babies?

And counting..... :rofl:

:haha:

We are waiting until April 29th, seems like forever :)

You must be very patient :) I couldn't wait until the 22nd April for my 20 weeks scan :haha: Good luck!! :flower:

I have 2 days until I see the twins again. I hope at 16 weeks they can tell us the gender.

Zebra congratulations on your precious baby girl.

I'm hoping that this ultrasound and check up is good news and no bad. I'm scared of losing my babies.

Thank you ghin :thumbup:

Not long to go for you now, looking forward to hearing what you are having. Everything will be fine :D

Zebra,

My husband thought the longer we wait, the less time in the stores! :haha:

He knows me SO well.

Sigh. :blush:

I've got to wait until May 3rd and I've already exhausted all searches on Google related to spotting 'clues to the gender' of our LO......! Now what am I going to do to make the next 33 days go by?! Ohhh I know, I'll stare at my scan picture a little longer and see if I've missed a vital clue :haha:

You must be very patient :) I couldn't wait until the 22nd April for my 20 weeks scan :haha: Good luck!! :flower:

I have 2 days until I see the twins again. I hope at 16 weeks they can tell us the gender.

I'm hoping that this ultrasound and check up is good news and no bad. I'm scared of losing my babies.

Not long to go for you now, looking forward to hearing what you are having. Everything will be fine :D

Zebra,

He knows me SO well.

I've got to wait until May 3rd and I've already exhausted all searches on Google related to spotting 'clues to the gender' of our LO......! Now what am I going to do to make the next 33 days go by?! Ohhh I know, I'll stare at my scan picture a little longer and see if I've missed a vital clue :haha:

LOL, This made me chuckle!

Zebra,

He knows me SO well.

Haha :haha: I bet my OH wished the same thing because I can't keep away from the shops or looking online :blush:

I already have a wish list set up on Carter's website :haha: I put boy and girl stuff in it and will delete as appropriate!

Hi ladies, we had our gender scan last week and we are also having a little girl!!! Super happy! It seems to be the year for girls, everyone is preggy with girls at the moment. I am 16 weeks and 4 days and still suffering with nausea!!!! Anyone else still having that? I even threw up last night! I am really struggling with it and just wish it would go away! So hard to get excited and start planning things when I just feel so rotten all the time. Also, my bump is quite huge!!! I look about 6 months pregnant, anyone else have that? I am quite small and petite so don't know if that is why?!?
Time really is flying though! Can't believe that in a few months we'll all be holding our precious bundles( some more than one bundle ;-) )

Congratulations on team Blue Twinkle :)

Good luck Maybe, Can't wait to see what you are having!! :happydance:

Had gender scan but baby rather uncooperative!!! Umbilical cord between legs. He is 99% sure boy tho. Going back free of charge next week to confirm.

I had no luck at the last ultrasound on Monday. We have to wait until April 30th now. It makes me sad but I know that we will hit the 20 week milestone by the 30th. So I guess I gotta try and keep the positivity.

Congratulations ladies.

Hi ladies, we had our gender scan last week and we are also having a little girl!!! Super happy! It seems to be the year for girls, everyone is preggy with girls at the moment. I am 16 weeks and 4 days and still suffering with nausea!!!! Anyone else still having that? I even threw up last night! I am really struggling with it and just wish it would go away! So hard to get excited and start planning things when I just feel so rotten all the time. Also, my bump is quite huge!!! I look about 6 months pregnant, anyone else have that? I am quite small and petite so don't know if that is why?!?
Time really is flying though! Can't believe that in a few months we'll all be holding our precious bundles( some more than one bundle ;-) )

It definitely seems that way, that everyone is having a girl :) My Brothers wife and my step-sister-in-law are both pregnant with girls. It is because of that that my husband is convinced we are having a boy. He said someone needs to have a boy to even it out a little. I have looked into many old wives tales and messed around with the tests, for me they all came out showing that I am having a girl. I will honestly be happy either way, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a girl first ;)
My scan isn't until Wednesday, hopefully the little guy/girl cooperates and we are able to get a definitive answer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->