Any September 2013 babies?

I have not had much in the cramping dept, however, last week was stretching like crazy and back aches when I over do it!

I get the cramps same time each morning,and this time of day I get sooooooooooooo tired.... :(

Hi ladies, we had our gender scan last week and we are also having a little girl!!! Super happy! It seems to be the year for girls, everyone is preggy with girls at the moment. I am 16 weeks and 4 days and still suffering with nausea!!!! Anyone else still having that? I even threw up last night! I am really struggling with it and just wish it would go away! So hard to get excited and start planning things when I just feel so rotten all the time. Also, my bump is quite huge!!! I look about 6 months pregnant, anyone else have that? I am quite small and petite so don't know if that is why?!?
Time really is flying though! Can't believe that in a few months we'll all be holding our precious bundles( some more than one bundle ;-) )

It definitely seems that way, that everyone is having a girl :) My Brothers wife and my step-sister-in-law are both pregnant with girls. It is because of that that my husband is convinced we are having a boy. He said someone needs to have a boy to even it out a little. I have looked into many old wives tales and messed around with the tests, for me they all came out showing that I am having a girl. I will honestly be happy either way, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a girl first ;)
My scan isn't until Wednesday, hopefully the little guy/girl cooperates and we are able to get a definitive answer :)

My scan is Wednesday also :happydance: I'm really hoping for a boy, DH thinks it's a girl... Wed can't come soon enough!

Hi ladies, we had our gender scan last week and we are also having a little girl!!! Super happy! It seems to be the year for girls, everyone is preggy with girls at the moment. I am 16 weeks and 4 days and still suffering with nausea!!!! Anyone else still having that? I even threw up last night! I am really struggling with it and just wish it would go away! So hard to get excited and start planning things when I just feel so rotten all the time. Also, my bump is quite huge!!! I look about 6 months pregnant, anyone else have that? I am quite small and petite so don't know if that is why?!?
Time really is flying though! Can't believe that in a few months we'll all be holding our precious bundles( some more than one bundle ;-) )

It definitely seems that way, that everyone is having a girl :) My Brothers wife and my step-sister-in-law are both pregnant with girls. It is because of that that my husband is convinced we are having a boy. He said someone needs to have a boy to even it out a little. I have looked into many old wives tales and messed around with the tests, for me they all came out showing that I am having a girl. I will honestly be happy either way, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a girl first ;)
My scan isn't until Wednesday, hopefully the little guy/girl cooperates and we are able to get a definitive answer :)

My scan is Wednesday also :happydance: I'm really hoping for a boy, DH thinks it's a girl... Wed can't come soon enough!

Uhhh...we still have 3 weeks to go!!! lol

Hope next week comes quick for you Maybe :thumbup:

It's dragging sooooo much! Lol

What date do you get re-scanned, I think Thursday? If so 3 days :D

yes thursday!!! it's dragging! he was pretty certain it's a boy tho!

It will soon be Thursday :) I have no idea where the past few weeks have gone, almost 2 weeks we have known now :shock: Eeep if he was sure it was a boy that is great news :thumbup: nice that they are doing a re-scan just to make sure :) Hurry up Thursday :haha:

I don't go for my scan until the 30th. It is forever away. I just hope everything is ok with my twins. I saw the little heartbeats at 16 weeks. I just worry until I seem them again.

I don't get seen again until may 2nd! Imagine how long this month is going to be for me...I'm wishing the time away!

Uhhh...we still have 3 weeks to go!!! lol

It will be here before you know it. I can't believe I'm nearly at the half way point. Time is going by so fast!! Hang in there :flower:

Oh my hell I need to vent. So my brother-in-law lives with us. For awhile it was hell, he was lazy and rude. He would eat something and leave the clean up for me basically treating me like his live in cook and maid.

Anyway for the last year it hasn't been too bad, we have actually been getting along. He used to smoke but quit a little over a year ago. He started smoking again recently which wouldn't bother me, but he is smoking in his car which just happens to be park in my garage, so now when I go into my garage I get a lung full of the smell of smoke. He thinks opening the garage door while he smokes is good enough to ventilate it. And, he is now in the habit of either bathing or showering after he has a smoke. So far today he has taken 3 baths and a shower. WHO NEEDS THAT!!! I shower once a day and I am good. Who needs more than that? I feel bad because we are renting our house and the landlord mentioned recently about how the water consumption has gone up and once it is warmer they need to send someone out to check the sprinklers and make sure nothing is leaking. I couldn't say "well, it could be because my roommate takes 3 showers a day, each one last 20-40 minutes.

I want to confront him about it, but I have been in a pissy mood recently and I don't want it to be blown into a huge fight. I asked my husband to say something to him about it, but he doesn't want to cause problems either. I like having the extra money he pays us for bills, but I really do hope he decides to move out before the baby is born.

Right now I just feel like screaming. It's like PMS x 100 and I am afraid I am going to blow up at the wrong person if I hold the frustration in too long. Right now the only thing that is keeping me from locking myself in my room and breaking down is that we find out the sex tomorrow.

Well, the doc wasn't able to get a good U/S pic, but he said with the shape of the pelvic area he is 99% sure that it is a :blue: :happydance: I can't wait to get some shopping done this weekend!

We were clearly team :pink: :cloud9:
And the anatomy scan was perfect!

I must say I love the little feelings of movement....still not consistent for me but great and put a smile on my face!!

I must say I love the little feelings of movement....still not consistent for me but great and put a smile on my face!!
I know!! I have been feeling them for a couple of weeks now. Like you, not consistent, but definitely there :) Thinking about buying Belly Buds so I can start playing her music. Anyone else ever use these? Are they worth the money?

I know!! I have been feeling them for a couple of weeks now. Like you, not consistent, but definitely there :) Thinking about buying Belly Buds so I can start playing her music. Anyone else ever use these? Are they worth the money?

I think the baby hears enough music on my commute to work Monday through Friday! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->