Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Hi Ladies!

Well we had a major change of plan had to get packed up and drive to the in laws we're going to housesit here and watch SIL at the same time.
DH and I ended up BD lastnight and were gonna carry on tonight.... CD 10 today so will let you all know about my OPK later.

On another note does anyone feel pregnant? It's so weird I just feel pregnant, even when we BD last night it felt like it did the one time we :sex: when I was PG before?!? Zoo confused!!!

Welcome Shellideaks!! SMEPing is definitely for you.

Keep us all updated Hun and this WILL be you cycle.... BFP for all my ladies on the SMEP!!

Bev, I am glad you and DH got to :sex: as scheduled!! Woo hoo!!!! :thumbup:
Also, about "feeling pregnant..." I don't "feel" pregnant, but ever since I had my mc, sex has felt different. Maybe our insides are still sensitive and healing and has to do with blood flow in the uterus?? This is just a guess!

Welcome, Shellie!!!:hi:

So, I am supposedly going to O tomorrow, but I haven't gotten my +OPK yet. I do feel crampy and my cm has increased, so this weekend should be eventful! TGIF and the night for DH and I to :sex: Gonna make a delish dinner and pop in a movie and have an at home date night!

I haven't felt pregnant yet, but off and on I get the pregnant bloat feeling! I am CD13, but I havent gotten a +OPK yet. Beverley, maybe your cycle was off and you already are PG!! Are your tata's sore??? lol!

Just done my OPK and my test line is very obviously there but lighter than my control line?!? I'm so confused girls!

I'm gonna try and see if I can upload it on here I haven't had a line like this before? It's not as dark as a positive OPK but way darker than my usual negatives, I definitely had a two day light to regular flow followed by 5 days of brown discharge?

Just done my OPK and my test line is very obviously there but lighter than my control line?!? I'm so confused girls!

I'm gonna try and see if I can upload it on here I haven't had a line like this before? It's not as dark as a positive OPK but way darker than my usual negatives, I definitely had a two day light to regular flow followed by 5 days of brown discharge?

When you talk about your flow do you mean this happened this week or are you referring to your AF that you had 10 days ago??

Try and upload a picture... maybe the line will get darker as you get closer to your OV day?? I was impatient and took an OPK this morning and I think I see a faint line so I am going to try again later this evening. Maybe you should test again in a few hours and see what happend... maybe you are going to ovulate early

I'm talking about AF that started 10 days ago but I think that I'm just being silly right now it's not a positive and maybe after my MC I am going to ovulate earlier than I did before.

Currently at the in laws so and on the iPad... I'm gonna try and upload it when I'm alone.
No one knows we're TTC... We BD last night and will tonight just in case I am going to ovulate earlier and I'll let you all know if my next OPK is darker or lighter.

This baby making stuff is confusing hard work!

Morning chatty ladies!!

Bev - I am feeling so very positive this month as well for some reason! Don't know why but I am! Glad you got your BDing in last night!

Welcome Shelli!

Jrow - I would DEF do another one in a few hours and see how they compare. I honestly rarely ever get a "true" positive where my line is darker than the control line but I know my body enough to know that that is a positive for me - if that makes sense!!

AFM, my OPK's are still very negative - barely a line - still need to squint - hoping again for a darker line when I test today. We BD'd last night on CD12 and will prolly be taking a sexual siesta today bc I doubt my line will be a positive based off yesterday's tests!! So it's looking like I will OV on CD15... maybe... or CD16 - I'll have to wait and see!!

I was so excited to see some EWCM last night too! It made me happy!

Isnt it sofunny how excited you get when you see cm?!

Everyone's positivity is so uplifting! Ihave spurts of positivity and spurts of negativity. I jusr dont want to be disappointed again. Eveytime i feel negative, i start focusing on happy things! Since the next few days seem to be fertile for our group, im sending extra baby dust :dust:

Had another look at my OPK and feeling veeeery silly now :blush:

I got myself too excited, i swore if it was a positive i was going to buy a HPT kind of hoping i had a miracle baby tucked away.
Searched google for a hour and can see that lots of ladies get these kind of lines before they get their positive OPKs.

Well here's a pic of CD10 OPK anyways.... Let me know when you get your positives girls!

Attachments

• DSCF3557.jpg
    DSCF3557.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 27
i'm very happy it's getting nice and dark!!

hopefully i'll get a proper positive in a day or two x

Ughhhh I keep trying to upload my photo of my OPK but it is saying the file is invalid :dohh:

That is exactly how my lines always look! I dont hink I have ever gotten one darker than that... So what does that mean? Anyone know? Is O close? Or is that what it looks like all month long except when it gets darker than the test line?

That is exactly how my lines always look! I dont hink I have ever gotten one darker than that... So what does that mean? Anyone know? Is O close? Or is that what it looks like all month long except when it gets darker than the test line?

I believe that it means that the surge is light... I have been getting no line at all since I have been testing all week not even a LIGHT line, but today (day before i am supposed to O) I took the test and it is very faint!

Do you have a faint all month long??? It's NEVER negative???

Hayaddie this is this darkest negative one i have ever gotten, here's a pic of my OPKs when i conceived in November you can see i had nothing until CD 13 so that's why i'm so confused with this one?!

I'm just gonna BD tonight and see if i can call into Morrisons with DH to get a extra pack of OPKs so i can test twice a day.

Jrowenj that is sooo frustrating!!

Attachments

• CAM_0009.jpg
    CAM_0009.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 50
IMG_20120113_114953.jpg

This was my OPK at 10 in the MORNING! I took one last night around 7 and it was stark white... not even a glimpse of a line... so, I am hoping for a darker line tonight! What time do you ladies suggest I take another test?!

View attachment 324513

This was my OPK at 10 in the MORNING! I took one last night around 7 and it was stark white... not even a glimpse of a line... so, I am hoping for a darker line tonight! What time do you ladies suggest I take another test?!

Don't take one so early, if you can take one at 2pm-3pm and another at 7pm-8pm and try not to drink too much a couple of hours before.
I also won't test if the pee is very diluted and definitely don't use FMU x

View attachment 324513

Don't take one so early, if you can take one at 2pm-3pm and another at 7pm-8pm and try not to drink too much a couple of hours before.
I also won't test if the pee is very diluted and definitely don't use FMU x

I know! I was impatient and tested early... good thing I have a bunch of tests hahaha!! I am just happy because my morning one was faint which makes me think that it will be darker when I test this afternoon:happydance:

You must be ovulating early. The cycle after my first miscarriage, I definitely O'ed way later than usual... so, i'm sure that our cycles need time to regulate... Early O is better than no O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->