Any solo mum's out there?

Thanks Melody, I'm almost back to normal Which just means dull pain from one or more random joints on any given day, but no agony! :D

Melody- I hope you enjoyed your break away at easter sometimes it nice just to have some time out even if its only a few days and it doesn't always need to be faraway, I'm so glad your doctor has made a referral hopefully you will get answers and any help needed :hugs:

Kelwin- I'm glad to hear your starting to feel better :flower:

Nothing major to update here other than I noticed something interesting this past month regarding my own cycles and it will be interesting to see what happens next cycle if af would just shift her backside that would be great lol

Thanks for the support ladies - it is hard not knowing; The not knowing seems harder THAN the knowing! Will wait till after my two week wait is over, 5 more days to go - and if I get another period - I'll ring for a follow up appointment with my gp :)

Fairytails - Thanks - That's a good idea, they're meant to be posting them out to me - so ill take them in and just ask to have them all explained in clear details and i definitely will express my concerns.

Yay for updating your ticker caite. We can all count down with you now! :D Lets hope & pray that after the wait being lengthened, your cycles behave and you get a speedy bfp! :D

Melody - Sounds good about visiting your friend in easter, i did exactly the same. Breaks are good - to clear the mind, destress and just have time away from your everyday environment. 60 days! Wowsers - You poor thing! I am STOKED you got a referral though!! Would love your last natural cycle to bring a bfp too - but if not, at least as you say you'll be able to get the help you need:) Cute about the nautical stuff you saw! It's really hard to come by over here, and expensive! So I'm just taking what I can get for now :D.

Kelwin - Really glad you're not in agony anymore, glad that it passed and is manageable pain now. I mean no pain would be best! But at least it's bearable at the very least.

Villagevoice, Mo, Rags, & Everyone else who's posted on here - Hope you're all doing well xx

K.N. You are correct, no pain is best but unfortunately, that doesn't really exist for me unless I'm on painkillers, but they make me fuzzy so I avoid taking them if I can.

Kelwin, I'm glad the pain is getting better for you.

I have an interview next week. FX I get a permanent job.

Goodluck Caite!! All my fingers & toes crossed for you :)

Caite - I'm pleased too. It's such a relief to finally get some help. Gl for your interview hun! Fx [-o<

Kelwin - Aww that's ok hun. I'm glad to hear the agonising pain has eased up. I know some people have to live with conditions that cause them constant pain but at least you are able to move about and think clearer now. x

fairytales - You're so right. I only went back to London where I'm from. I now live in a town outside the city called Reading. It doesnt take long to get there, but it was great just getting out of the house. I'm ecstatic about my referral. :happydance: I hope you're doing well. Even though you're not ttc right now, every cycle you will learn something more about your body, that will help you when you start trying. :hugs:

KN - Ikr, definitely helps getting away, even just for a weekend. I think that's how lovely mo manages to stay so chilled all the time, what with all her mini vacations hehe. I hope the tww is treating you well. Home stretch now. I have everything crossed for you hun :dust: I haven't managed to buy anything yet. I just don't know where to start lol. But there was this thick jumpsuit with little anchors on them. I'll take a pic and put it on my blog lol. I think when I next get paid, im finally going to get some cloth nappies.

Well ladies - my dr's FINALLY actually posted the results out to me! Everything is normal - a few "borderline" things, but not stuff that should affect fertility - just like sodium, white blood cells and little things like that. However I personally, think my progesterone levels are a bit low. Mine was 0.7 on CD9. I don't know too much about what is normal and what is not; taking into account everyone is different - but I did some googling, put 2 and 2 together - and realised that 0.5 is about the norm for cd1. For a perfect 28 day cycle - which my last 3 cycles have been; 0.7 is about day 2 or 3 - NOT day 9! So I'm waiting till tuesday - then im going to make a Dr's appointment and discuss with her my concerns about this. See what she says. I'll also request another blood test - for my next ovulation. To see if that progesterone raised for ovulation - or if it stayed low. I don't care if I'm in and out of my drs - requesting what could be unnessary blood tests, As long as everything is followed up properly and we figure out the cause for things. If there is no cause - then thats fine; but I'm going to MAKE sure there is no cause - rather than just give up after 1 round of good blood tests hahaa. Maybe you ladies have some experience with progesterone and can shed some light on it for me hahaa?

2 more days till AF is expected!! :D

Melody: cute about the jumpsuit!! I should do a blog about the couple of cloth nappies I've got :D My friend made them for me - she makes all her kids cloth nappies, so made me a few to stash :D

Do any of you have access to the stores mamas and papas - and clarks? They're my favourite brands :( Wish i lived in the UK hahaa. I love Next and H&M too. Next post internationally, but none of the other places do. NZ has such a generic everything is the same range :(. To buy anything "special" you're looking at $100nz an outfit ish :(

KN- fingers crossed for a bfp at.the end of this tww but if not I admire you for not giving up with going to your doc as after 1 round of half good half bad bloods I got different test for cancer without any explanation or anything from my doc and when the cancer bloods were alright I never went back hence why I have no clue about if all is good with my fertility or why my cycles are messed up etc so please go back as many times as it takes for you to have all the answers you need :hugs:

I have access to h&m clarks,mamas and papas & next like 15 minutes from my house I always go in for a wee browse when I'm shopping alone :blush:

Well AF due today - so far no appearance, still 1/2 day left though - or tonight.

How's everything going for everyone else? Read your blog post melody - not sounding good :( :(. So easy to freak yourself with Dr. Google huh! Hope it's just another pcos thing - not something else unrelated.

Fairytails - lucky! Secretly I'm a tad jealous hahaa, When my friend went to the uk for a holiday - i ordered some clarks shoes - 2 pairs online, just paid via paypal and got them posted to her, then she posted to me - said it cost her about 5pound, so not much - dont get why the companies dont ship worldwide, theyd make so much more money!

KN I sure hope this is it for you and you get a :bfp:[-o<[-o<
Would you mind if I read your blog? I love reading blogs I follow two mums journeys to adoption just now
I am amazed by them

Im always a tiny bit jealous of the us ladies with gymboree as I love it :haha:
Maybe someone here would do the same as your friend and post to you? I've no clue about sending abroad or PayPal either or I would be happy to.

My update is that although my money situation is rubbish from just moving jobs it's not quite as bad as I thought and I will be able to put a tiny bit away to start baby fund again not much at all but somes better than none so all being well I will be ttc early next year so I'm excited about that :happydance:

Hope everyone else is good

Definitely - of course you can read my blog :) I put it there to share my story with others so go for it :)

I've not heard of gymboree - but I'll google it. Probably end up regretting it if i love it hahaha! I'm sure I'll be able to get someone to help, I think my nanas got a friend over there or something. I'm not sure about posting abroad either - furthest ive ever posted was australia and that was easy - but here aussie is treated like another part of nz in terms of shipping and travelling. I don't know how she posted it to me though from uk - i just ordered online as if i was in the UK and put her address instead of my own - and then when it arrived, she just put it in a different bag and put my nz address on it - but thats all i know haha! For all i know, it could've costed more and she just told me it wasn't much so i didn't feel bad about it lol!

o0oo that's exciting you'll be able to start ttcing early next year! I'm sure/hoping time will fly for you :) Also good that you're able to starting putting even a little bit aside - even only a couple of dollars, or pounds in your case hahaa. If you've got till early next year; it will add up quickly :)

tww is over :( AF came last night - very lightly though, very pink - but definitely more than if it was IB - so I'd say it's another light month, but at least my cycle was another 29 day though I guess. Will ring my drs and make another appt, hopefully they have one for this week. :)

Hope everyone else is well!! x

I'm always searching for pictures about ttc - but I came across this and felt that it fitted our little group well :)

large (13).jpg

Hey everyone :wave:

KN: I'm so sorry af got you :( But you're seeing the positives in it, which is great. The fact that you had a normal 29 day cycle is great. I hope you get a drs app quickly! It's good that they posted your tests to you, so you can go in armed with questions. My pro levels were about 1.2 at cd28! So I understand your worry about it being low. Be persistent, you have reached the year mark, you deserve some answers/help! Yeah my spotting came back, which is a bummer :( But i'm trying to stay positive. I love that quote by the way. I can see from your blog, you always find the cutest pictures and quotes.

fairytales: That's great news about the baby fund. No matter how little you think the amount is, it all adds up! I really hope things go smoothly for you from now and you can start ttc as soon as possible. :hugs:

Afm - Like i mentioned to KN, I'm spotting again, which has brought my mood right down. I have no idea when this cycle actually started :wacko: I've been taking tranexamic acid which the doctor gave me last time my actual period was going on for ages. But you're only supposed to take it for 4 days at a time, I think. When i stopped, that's when the spotting started again.

I've started doing opks, just in case i miraculously o during this mental cycle. I just want to get back on track with things! My donors are ready to go lol. The good news is that i booked my appointment forth of fertility clinic! Its not until the 4th of July... but least i have it. So hopefully I'll get 2 more natural tries in before my app.

How's everyone else doing? x

What's the tranexamic acid stuff for melody? Does it help control the bleeding/spotting etc ? 4th July is my neices first birthday! Must definitely be a lucky day - and I hope it brings you lots of luck :) Would be awesome though to conceive before that appointment! But at least it's booked so you have a date - and know that if you're two cycles are unsuccessful/annovulatory; you have the clinic process in place :).

Well visit with my gp went well - turns out she's extremely understanding, she said that she completed her training in India - and actually specialized in fertility when she trained. Although unfortunately in NZ she's unable to prescribe any treatment options as a gp, even though she's more than capable of it. I didn't know that was her specialty! I guess I got lucky there! ANYWAY - She's referred me to a fertility clinic :) She said that normally - there is a process that GP's have to carry out before someone is eligible for a funded consultation, even after the 12 months - but she's skipped that process for me, and says that she recommends I stop researching (hahaha!!!) and that I just relax and let the professionals do their job. She's so nice - I've been so lucky, and now I begin ANOTHER two week wait whilst I wait for fertility associates to contact me! "Two week wait" is becoming my life story lol!!

Hope you ladies are all doing well :)
xx

KN- I'm sorry af appeared:hugs:
Your gp sounds very understanding I hope you don't need to wait long for your appointment xx

Melody- I hope all goes well for you on July 4th if you don't get your natural bfp before then :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->