Any solo mum's out there?

CanadianMaple I'm am so so sorry for this terrible news. I know you say you feel slightly relieved, but still... the loss of a child, even this early, is so heartbreaking. I cant even begin to imagine what's going on in your mind.

Dont feel bad for how you're feeling about it all. Your emotions are exactly that, yours. You have every right to feel however you want. We are all here for you no matter what turn your ttc journey takes.

<3

Canadian, I'm so sorry to hear this. As melody said, your feelings and reactions are what they are, and we're feeling for you no matter what.

Hugs CanadianMaple :hugs:

InVivoVeritas How are you doing? I'm 8dpo today and driving myself insane!

I'm sorry that this wasn't the one. Take good care of yourself. Xx

CanadianMaple, I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. I agree, we are here for you no matter what.

CanadianMaple :hugs: I am so sorry, this must be such a difficult time for you :hugs: Hope you get through this as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Hey there, Melodyy!

I'm 9dpo and cramping pretty hard today. I'm trying not to get my hopes up and make more of it than it is, but I'm moving my testing up a day to tomorrow. Trying very hard not to hope too much.

How about you? In past pregnancies my symptoms started to kick in around 8-9dpo. Anything unusual stirring?

InVivoI'm cramping pretty bad too. Started a few days ago. Lots of creamy cm. But like you, im trying not to get my hopes up. This could all just be my womb getting ready for af.

I think you know your body though. I have everything crossed for you! Fx for your test hun <3

CanadianMaple Just wanted to say, still thinking of you. You're definitely not alone. We're here for you. xxx

In vivo: Goodluck for tomorrow fingers crossed for you

Melody: Are you going to poas soon?

Canadian Maple: Big hugs sweetie your not alone we will always be here for you :hugs::hugs:

fairytales87 I'm too scared lol. I hate seeing that stark white BFN. I got a big temp dip today. I know it could be an implantation dip but I really don't think I'm that lucky :( I wonder if af will be early, its due next Monday. Pray that I can hold out until then lol.

Hope everyone else is ok. Haven't heard form some of you in a while. <3

It could be an ID Melody, your chart looks amazing! :)

AFM - CD9 and I've broken out the OPKs now seeing as I seem to be ovulating a bit earlier now.

Aww thanks SpudsMama. I must admit, i was quite happy with my temps up until now. Gosh it could be! But im not that lucky... generally lol. I just want this week to be over already. Definitely best to get the opks out early, just in case. I start testing around cd9 too, even though before this month I was o'ing around cd35 lol. Gl for this month hun. A fresh new cycle :happydance:

? What are everyone's thoughts on eggwhites? Have you heard anything about using eggwhites instead of preeseed. Also, I use softcups after I've inseminated, just for good measure, but I've read a lot about women only using softcups and swearing by it. SpudsMama I've stalked all your blogs (and love them lol). Did you conceive Pheobe using the softcup method? I'm thinking of switching from syringes next cycle... if I need it.

Yep, when I conceived Phoebe I used 2.5ml of pre-seed (inserted 15 mins before donor arrived). The sample was straight into the softcup, so no sperm pot :haha: And as soon as he left I inserted it and lay down with raised hips for a while :) We did it twice... once 3 days before ov, and once again on ov day itself.

I've heard about people using eggwhites but I never have myself.

BFN for me and I'm giving up for this month -- bring on November.

Melodyy, how are things with you? Cramps coming on nicely? I also conceived LittleMan by using only a softcup. Didn't even lie down, just popped it in, had lunch with my donor and went off about my business.

Spudsmama, hope that the OPKs give you a positive nice and early this month.

Good luck this cycle Emma :flower:

Still holding out hope for you Invivo :hugs: not over til the witch flys in and all that. I read somewhere that some women take ages to get their BFP becuase they start off with negligable HCG, so the doubling takes longer to show.

I am so excited by your chart melody, great temps and I don't see a temp dip on your previous chart, so it's not that it's just normal for you to have one (I get one very month regardless). Can't wait to see a nice temp rise today :flower:

As for me... well, unless I'm having triplets (3 temp dips rather than my usual one) I'm probably out this month. Still holding out hope though because I'm utterly convinced I am pregnant.... even though all the signs say otherwise :rofl: I suspect this BFN is really going to bite :cry:

SpudsMama I think I'm going to do that next time (if i need it). It seems like a very successful technique. Especially since both you and Invivo concieved using just softcups. The thought of putting eggwhites upp my hooha is a bit scary :rofl: I already have preeseed so I think i'll do the inserting it 15 mins before, like you did :D

InVivoVeritas Sorry about the bfn hun. That's why im reluctant to test. I hate the thought of seeing another bfn. But like keebs said, you're not out until af shows so we've all stil lgot our fx for you! :hugs:

I think i'll be out soon. I'm experiencing too many pms symptoms. I hate that pg and pms symptoms can be so similar :( Anyway i'm still getting twinges, but only mild. My temp went up today, but not as high as the other days... so i dunno. I am definitely only using softcups next month. The fact you conceived using them has really given me hope! I occasionally have to inseminate at work, so switching to this method would be perfect!

Keebs Thank you :hugs::hugs: I'm hoping these are all good signs, although I dont feel very hopedul. I'm desperately trying not to get my hopes up as the last bfn took ages to get over :(

Lots of babydust to you. I laughed so much about the triplets lol. I hope your temps climb higher and higher. Give us our BFPs already!!! :dust:

Well af came, giving me a lp of only 8 days :sad2: Gutted :nope:

I use softcups and preeseed too, so easy :thumbup:

Goodluck to everyone else still waiting :dust:

Oh fudge :( Sorry you're out keebs. That's a short lp. Do you think your body is still trying to regulate itself?

My temps seem to be climbing down so I'm pretty sure I'm done this month too.

update: i'm so out this month. Caved and poas last night. Got a big fat BFN and my temps are just getting lower and lower :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->