Any solo mum's out there?

Did the parsley tea do the trick Caite?

I'm 12 DPO and got negative frer today so probably out. :nope:

Eep, feel like I've been run over by a bus this morning. Got the faintest of lines on an Asda hpt [-o< please let this be my :bfp:

Keebs - fingers, legs and toes crossed for you - I'd say go digital, seeing a time line on those is fantastic feeling.

Thanks ladies, resisting the urge to POAS again today but I have a selection of tests to pick from for tomorrow :haha: Lovely that you dropped by Emma :hugs: miss you round here :flower:

Ah Rags I have been saving my cb digi for 6 months now but can't bare the thought of reading 'not pregnant' so hanging off until I get a good dark line on other tests... ridiculous I know :wacko:

All week Cara has been asking if she can climb into my tummy and be a tiny baby again too :shrug: kids are the funniest wee things.

How's everyone else doing?

OMG Keebs!!!!! totally buzzing for you!! Everything crossed for a nice strong bfp xx

Aw thanks everyone :kiss:

Well I got a lovely dark line on a work test last night (25miu) so brought out the big guns when I got home this morning....

Not Pregnant :sad2:

Will test again on Sat if AF isn't here but not looking too promising at present.

Aw Keebs, NOOOO!! I'm still crossing everything for you, all the best of luck.

I was nightshift so not a proper fmu, but as good as probably Emma.

Bought more ASDA tests so I can compare like for like in the morning. Still have hope until the :witch: arrives I suppose but feels a little like clutching at straws now :shrug:

Very faint line this morning, just waiting for af to arrive now :cry:

Was nice whilst it lasted :flower:

Oh no :( I've been there twice now and it isn't a nice feeling at all :nope: Big :hugs: !!!

Aww, Keebs :hugs:

Parsley tea hasn't yet worked for me (though I never got round to getting another bag). Going to re-start this week. I'm thinking that something might be about to happen, though - intermittent abdo pains, "toilet symptoms" (TMI - sorry) tender breasts and I've been an emotional wreck today, (and I never normally cry - I can't actually remember when I last cried before today). I've cried/been on the verge of tears at least 4 times today, and I don't really know why - they weren't things that would normally set me off, and one of them was at work (where I would never, ever cry).

So sorry Keebs. Sending you ll the bestfor the next go.

Keebs what's the latest, did AF arrive on her stupid broom ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->