Any solo mum's out there?

Melody:Glad to hear you managed to relax whilst away
That's strange about the spotting maybe the babies didn't want to come back here to the cold & usual routine! Sounds like they are going to be keeping you on your toes right from the start😉
Can't believe your 10weeks already not long until
your 12week scan. I remember you starting sooner than you planned
I was trying to think of rough timelines so I could organise things at work
but I couldn't get my head to work it all out:haha:guess I will just need to be patient for now until I know what there plans are😊

Would love this to work. It would be a lovely early birthday present. I am anxious. Having to have insemination tonight and tomorrow as I hav contact with Lucys dad. I am in my fertile period at the moment so I am hopeful

Darkriver, got my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get a chance to relax a bit. Look forward to hear how you are doing in your tww

Just done my insemination again. Finally. Technically ovulate tomorrow. keep your fingers crossed and baby dust to you all.

fairytales87 Lol yeah maybe. The spotting stopped the day after I got back, but it started again last night, a bit heavier than before. I have a hospital appointment tomorrow morning so I'm not worrying. It'#s very common in early pregnancy, even more so if you've had ivf. My clinic gave me a time frame sheet, but that's for a short protocol. You should get something similar when you have your first appointment. You'll be able ot loosely plan things then.

darkriver Fingers crossed for you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

fairytales87 Lol yeah maybe. The spotting stopped the day after I got back, but it started again last night, a bit heavier than before. I have a hospital appointment tomorrow morning so I'm not worrying. It'#s very common in early pregnancy, even more so if you've had ivf. My clinic gave me a time frame sheet, but that's for a short protocol. You should get something similar when you have your first appointment. You'll be able ot loosely plan things then.

darkriver Fingers crossed for you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope it stops Melodyy

Hey ladies, just a quick update.

Everything went well at the early pregnancy ward this morning. Both babies are fine, and big lol. One kept curling up into a ball so it was difficult to measure him/her. But everything looks good. They think the spotting is most probably being caused by tender tissue and (tmi lol). But all in all everything checked out fantastically.

How's everyone else doing?

Meloddy that's brilliant to hear. So do they let you relax now for a wee while or will you be back and forward for scans etc because you have twins on board?

I havent got a positive opk and have run out of tests. Bah. Its making me anxious. Melody glad there ok x

Oh no dark river I would be anxious too but hopefully timing is good & this is your cycle for a bfp

Melody: I'm so glad the babies are fine hope your keeping well too

Afm: I'm still playing the waiting game but on the upside
My mums coming round to the idea of everything we had a long discussion over lunch about everything treatment, how it works, my plans & even about once baby will be here & we even done a bit of baby window shopping when out for the day in town😊

Hope everyone else is keeping well x

Update: It all went downhill since my last post. The spotting turned into heavy bleeding with clots! You can imagine how frightened i was. Ended up being admitted into hospital for low iron levels as well as the bleeding. But after a suspiciously quick internal exam, the Dr deemed me fit enough to go home. Apparently my cervix is fully closed. He gave me the not so comforting "some women just bleed" speech again.

I have a scan on Friday. Things haven't gotten better, but im trying desperately to stay positive.

Rags Thank you :) Back and forward for scans it looks like, especially with the bleeding. But with twins I get a midwife, consultant and have to still go to my GP.

darkriver Thank you hun. I hope you got a positive opk.

fairytales87 Thank you. Aww that's great news about your mum! You really need that extra support when you're going through all this. I hope you don't have to wait too long.

Oh no melody😔 I hope Friday brings good news for you
please take it as easy as you can plenty of rest x

:hugs:Melody:hugs: How terrifying, I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Try and rest for now, you must be exhausted.

Keeping everything crossed both your babies are waving gaily at you on Friday completely oblivious to the stress they are putting Mamma under :hugs:

Completely unrelated but one of the ladies I was bump buddies with previously bled profusely until 16 weeks or so, no cause found. Her wee girl is 2 weeks younger than mine and healthy as they come :flow:

Yes I did on monday. Not sure if its too late well see.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
Thank you for all of your well wishes ladies. Unfortunately after an agonysing night in a&e, I found out that I have lost one of the twins. I am of course devastated, but I have to remember to look after myself, as one child still depends on me.

darkriver That looks amazing. A very strong positive. I hope it was all timed wel.

Thank you for all of your well wishes ladies. Unfortunately after an agonysing night in a&e, I found out that I have lost one of the twins. I am of course devastated, but I have to remember to look after myself, as one child still depends on me.

darkriver That looks amazing. A very strong positive. I hope it was all timed wel.

Oh hun sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Oh no Melody :hugs: :cry: I am so sorry for your loss. Glad you have one wee fighter who's doing well :flow: but cannot even imagine how you cope with the mix of emotions that must bring.

Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->