Any solo mum's out there?

Haha fairytails i had to google what eeva was! - i dont think so :). As far as im aware here standard protocole is just to fertilise all eggs and pick the strongest grade and thats what goes in :) - unless there is a need for genetic testing and so forth they tend to stay clear from all the extras. As far as im aware anyway :)

Christie: I hope your keeping well?
l be a good timing
providing my cycles play nice!!!

Just playing the waiting game over here. The twins get a growth scan next Friday. By then we'll have entered the 3rd trimester. Feeling decent, no nausea anymore, though the awful after taste is coming back. Get out of breath easily now.

I have loads of braxton hicks, but nothing to cause any alarm. Both my boys are about half potty trained, so I may not have 4 in diapers by the time the girls get here.

not sure what dpo I am. FF gave me 5 dpo with opks but 2 dpo with cross hairs just temping so havent got a clue.

Its hard isnt it darkriver :( - when u have no idea where in your cycle you are. Makes it tricky to pinpoint days and know when af will be due etc.
All the best though :hugs:

Fairytails - march april isnt that far away!! Lets hope your cycle plays nice!!

Party in my scan room today with all the nurses etc hahaa. Ivf has made my dignity a think of the past!!
Egg collection is booked for sunday; but im not too excited. Today is my last puregon injection - and my biggest follicle measured only 17mm. And that was only one. There was another at 15mm. But all the others were still sitting at about 10mm and there are quite a few that size. I am excited to be at this stage already - my ivf cycle is nearly over now! It almost seems a shame hahaa! My doctors are so nice! But im scared with only 2 half decent sized follicles that the results wont be too good :( :(. Positive thinking is harder than ever!

KN, yes, they normally aim for 18mm but one of the nurses told me she had come across someone else who's follies only ever made it to 16, with my Ds I was not being scanned or stimulated so I can only guess this is maybe my norm . You've got 3 more days, lots of time for some of the wee ones to catch up a bit. I'm having a mini party on your behalf! Have a wonderful weekend I hope.

Dont want to get my hopes up to much but think this might be my month... Got what looks like a faint bfp.

Oh Darkriver, got everything crossed for you, hope you line just keeps getting darker. X

Egg collection went well :) - the sedatives didnt work so i got double dosage hahaa. They said they got 9 eggs - so i will get a call in the morning to say whether all 9 were mature or not and whether they were all fertilised or not. Not much pain at all really. So far anway hahaha. We will see what tomorrow brings! :)

Darkriver - oh how cool - i know what u mean about not wanting to get hopes up; but all my fingers and toes are crossed for you! :)

I think it might have been one of those evil indents. Took one this morning bfn.

Hey girlies :hi:. It's been a little while. A lot as been going on pregnancy-wise. I officially entered my second trimester two/three weeks ago and reached 16 weeks yesterday! Crazy! I'm still in shock. Got a proper little belly now. A mixture of a bump and just fat lol, but it's beginning to look cute. My dating scan went really well. The baby would not stop moving haha, and i got some lovely pictures. My 16 week midwife appointment also went great. The baby kicked the midwife :haha: I didn't feel it, but she picked it up on the monitor. That's about it. I'm feeling good, less tire,d no nausea, still crying aaaaall the time though, but it's so ridiculous it makes me laugh.

KN Congratulations on your successful egg collection!!! :happydance: Cant wait to hear about those little embies. Good luck for your transfer!!! :kiss:

fairytales87 Good luck with your appointment in February hun. That's so awesome that your doctor was one the people involved in the first ever long protocol adaption. Definitely a good sign. :thumbup:

darkriver Temping can be so confusing and stressful. OPKs tend to be the way to go. Well done for sticking in there! I'm sorry you got a dodgy pg test, but it's still arly days. I hve everything crossed for you this month :hugs:

Just a little update - they put a single embryo back in (apparently really good quality) on friday - so 3 days ago now. Not too long to wait to see if it worked or not. Fingers crossed!

Have had a bit of cramping off and on which isnt fun - not sure if this is normal, but hopefully it doesnt mean anything bad. Its not enough to take panadol or anything - but is jusg enough to cause discomfort.

Period arrived today. Oddly okay with it. Wont be able to do the next insemination until March which I am not okay with as I wanted a break with as that is the anniversary of when I lost my baby. Sigh. However I dont want to wait until April.

Just a little update - they put a single embryo back in (apparently really good quality) on friday - so 3 days ago now. Not too long to wait to see if it worked or not. Fingers crossed!

Have had a bit of cramping off and on which isnt fun - not sure if this is normal, but hopefully it doesnt mean anything bad. Its not enough to take panadol or anything - but is jusg enough to cause discomfort.

Cramping can be a good sign. I had cramping for a week with this pregnancy and a little with my first. Both time I assume it was due to implantation. Good luck!

Feeling scared tonight :( - 5 days last transfer. 4 days till testing. So implantation should have already occured - but tonight I noticed pinkish discharge on my liner instead of just the normal progesterone ick. Sooooo now I'm freaking out :/. Ive been so sick on and off today and yesterday. So now Im freaking out :( :( - i hope it doesnt mean bad things :(.

KN: I can't say if it's anything or not but I really hope it's just a one off & you get bfp come testing day!!
Maybe you could ring the clinic for some reassurance?
Big huggles sweetie xxx

Feeling scared tonight :( - 5 days last transfer. 4 days till testing. So implantation should have already occured - but tonight I noticed pinkish discharge on my liner instead of just the normal progesterone ick. Sooooo now I'm freaking out :/. Ive been so sick on and off today and yesterday. So now Im freaking out :( :( - i hope it doesnt mean bad things :(.

As long as it's not full flow, your still in. I had implantation bleeding with both my pregnancies. First one was early bleeding and only a touch. With this one is was around 6 weeks and was more, but only when I wiped overnight and was gone in the morning.

Darkriver - sorry af came :( - you can just see how you feel come march, you might feel ok with trying in march - or march might come and you be ok to wait till april. Hopefully either of those months bring you good news!

Afm: feeling a bit better and relaxd today. The spotting went away and never got darker. Evryone keeps saying it could be normal so i am just trying to stay chill. I didnt end up ringing the clinic. I figure if its good theyll tell me.to ignore it, if its bad theres nothing they can do. So i guess its just a wait and see thing! :/.

Darkriver - sorry af came :( - you can just see how you feel come march, you might feel ok with trying in march - or march might come and you be ok to wait till april. Hopefully either of those months bring you good news!

Afm: feeling a bit better and relaxd today. The spotting went away and never got darker. Evryone keeps saying it could be normal so i am just trying to stay chill. I didnt end up ringing the clinic. I figure if its good theyll tell me.to ignore it, if its bad theres nothing they can do. So i guess its just a wait and see thing! :/.

Fingers crossed that it was just implantation. I have decided to go a head with March. I am still temping and tracking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->