Any solo mum's out there?

Good luck for Sunday K.N! I've already bombarded you with a barrage of "keep calms" and random information on your blog lol so I wont repeat myself but eeeeeeeeek 3 days!!! :happydance:

So sorry it didn't work this time round darkriver It's perfectly understandable if you decide that inseminating is too much for you next month and take a little break. I was trying AI for 2 years and took a 3 month break in between sue to stress. Good luck with your next cycle!

I agree melody - i too tried ai for 2 1/2ish years and had to have a couple of breaks coz it can be so overwhelming!!

Afm i took a hpt this morning. Negative. But im wondering if implantation occured on wednesday when i got the pink spotting then the levels will be way too low to detect. But then it could als just be negative and that it hasnt implanted at all! The suspense is killing me. I wish I knew already so i know to be sad or happy; not just inbetween hahaha.

to be honest I am seriously contemplating IVF. I am going to see how things go

Okaaaayyyy. Think Im definitely out this time. More bleeding tonight - and bright red this time too. Not just pink anymore :(

Oh KN I sure hope your right about implantation just being on wed
Lots of love strength & hugs for the next few days❤️:hugs:

Yet another bfn for me :( - youd think after 3 years it would be a normal thing. Buuut this is just so hard! Realistically you know a 50/50 chance is still low and that ivf still has low odds. But it just seems so invincible at the same time! I wasnt shocked to get the call back. I expected it. But it doesn't make it any easier.

So anyway what next - well she said to expect an email sometime over the next week for a follow up appointment; and a plan for "what next" - i got 5 good embryos frozen this round, so itll just be a fet next time. It is just about waiting for my body to get back to its "post ivf drug" state and ready for another cycle. No 2 year wait again (thankgod!). Trying to stay positive that maybe a second go will work better.

Yet another bfn for me :( - youd think after 3 years it would be a normal thing. Buuut this is just so hard! Realistically you know a 50/50 chance is still low and that ivf still has low odds. But it just seems so invincible at the same time! I wasnt shocked to get the call back. I expected it. But it doesn't make it any easier.

So anyway what next - well she said to expect an email sometime over the next week for a follow up appointment; and a plan for "what next" - i got 5 good embryos frozen this round, so itll just be a fet next time. It is just about waiting for my body to get back to its "post ivf drug" state and ready for another cycle. No 2 year wait again (thankgod!). Trying to stay positive that maybe a second go will work better.

Hugs hun xx

K.N and Darkriver - big hugs to you both. You will both get there, I am certain of it. I know that it can be difficult at times to keep the energy up for all of this, wish I could package some up and send it to you. Get a good rest over the next few weeks. Xx

I just dislike when people tell me to relax and take it easy. You miss your window its another month of waiting.

K.N It is so devastating to get a knock back like this. But this fight is worth fighting. You have 5 healthy eggs! You are in a great position even though it doesn't seem like it right now. The fet will be less stressful to your body. Im so so sorry KN but keep fighting. You WILL get there xxxx

Thanks guys - you're all truely the best ��

Hello ladies. I posted a while back. I'm a solo mummy to a little girl conceived via donor sperm. My girl is 2 now and I am so broody for another. My circumstances aren't ideal, in that I'm not in employment. But I am taking steps to gain qualifications and experience in order to better my chances. Hopefully my qualifications will aid in me getting a job that I enjoy and fits around child care. Anyway since I'm now 37 I have decided that it's now or never. I have spoken to my donor and we have agreed to start trying in June/July. I'm excited and scared.

Hello ladies. I posted a while back. I'm a solo mummy to a little girl conceived via donor sperm. My girl is 2 now and I am so broody for another. My circumstances aren't ideal, in that I'm not in employment. But I am taking steps to gain qualifications and experience in order to better my chances. Hopefully my qualifications will aid in me getting a job that I enjoy and fits around child care. Anyway since I'm now 37 I have decided that it's now or never. I have spoken to my donor and we have agreed to start trying in June/July. I'm excited and scared.

Hi how exciting good luck, My circumstances arent ideal but I have health problems.

Thanks darkriver. I hope your health problems get sorted and you can start ttc. I see from your sig that you have a daughter too :)

Hey Girlies:hi::hi:

Hope you are all well?
Any updates?

AUFM: I am waiting to have my scan in April but in the meantime I have decided to apply for my first IVF round to start in May I know it's not necessary to do the scan I'm going for to begin IVF but I just want to be sure everything is ok in there and no cysts or infections etc and a nice safe environment for a baby. Safe to say I'm excited and nervous all at once!

In my tww wait. Having some interesting symptoms but there easily confused with others.

I'm at 31 weeks now. Had a growth scan today and it showed the twins doing well at 3lbs 15oz and 4lbs 3 oz. Very uncomfortable anymore. Once 37 weeks hit, I'll be so ready for these two to come out. I really hope they come out before they reach 8lbs each (the size of my DS @40+3).

Goodluck Darkriver I hope you get your bfp!!!!

Wow Christie 31weeks & good weights too sorry your getting uncomfortable now hopefully not too much longer to go
Do you know the babies genders?

Both girls. I'm sad because of the pain I'm having I keep having to tell my 2 year old I can't pick him up. I hope the next month goes by quickly. Then it'll just be a couple more weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->