Any solo mum's out there?

I am pregnant:happydance: 9dpo

Attachments

• 1496913_687590431378440_1931931094792679112_n (1).jpg
    1496913_687590431378440_1931931094792679112_n (1).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 10
Hey ladies! Been a little while so bare with me. I have been really busy. Started a business course and driving lessons. So when I'm not doing either of those, I'm sleeping.

It's Mother's Day over here in the UK so I just wanted to say Happy Mother's day to ALL of you! Whether you have children, are pregnant, or are fighting the battle against infertility (which you will win), we are all mother's in our hearts. <3 <3 <3

darkriver CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: So happy for you. You must be on cloud 9. I swear you was ready to write this cycle off lol, and look, what a wonderful surprise! x

Oxygen7880 Welcome back. It's so awesome to have smbc's (single mother by choice) here. It always shows the rest of us what we have to look forward to. Good luck with your try for second this summer.

fairytales87 IVF in May! :O That's awesome news. :thumbup:

Christie2011 Congrats on hitting 31 weeks.

As for me... I hit 21 weeks on Wednesday, which was also the day of my anomaly scan. Everything looked good with the baby (brain, limbs etc). I also got to find out the sex. And...

:blue:I'M HAVING A BOY!:blue:

I felt I was having a boy from the very beginning, so it wasn't a surprise as such, but it was lovely and magical to have it actually affirmed. My mum was completely shocked. She was adamant I was having a girl. She's happy but I know she's mourning all the silly dresses and hairstyles she was planning. lol

The scan was hilarious though. He kept his back to us the whole time (did this last time). The sonographer couldn't measure his heart so made me jump up and down and walk up/down flights of stairs. He still didn't budge. Just yawned and turned away again. He also had his hands over his face the whole time so no pictures :(. I have to back next week, which I don't mind at all. Any excuse to see him again. I just hope he isn't shy this time lol.

Yay Melody. I wasnt going to do this month. Mainly because its two years since I lost my baby, but I feel this is my rainbow. Lucy refused to play ball for the scans to.

BandB keeps messing up my post, I hope you can all work out what order everything should be in.

Yay Melody. I wasnt going to do this month. Mainly because its two years since I lost my baby, but I feel this is my rainbow. Lucy refused to play ball for the scans to.

Of course :( Well I'm sure your little one spread a little extra baby dust for you this cycle.

She did? Ok I'm glad it's normal then. He was curled up in a little ball obviously just trying to sleep. He only turned around to show off his willy, then went back to sleep. :haha:

:haha::haha:
Yeah we had to have a heart scan but Lucy kept her arms on her chest. :haha::haha::haha:

Congrats dark river :)

Melody, that has me slightly freaked... I had a dream last night that you posted saying you were having a boy. WEIRD! :shock: Team :blue: is the best, the clothes are ridiculously cute :haha:

The last time Twin B showed her face was week 18 and it was a full frontal, so no nice profile. Ive had two scans since and she is always facing backwards. In two weeks they start getting weekly scans, but I'm assuming I won't see her face until I'm holding her in my arms.

Congrats dark river :)

Melody, that has me slightly freaked... I had a dream last night that you posted saying you were having a boy. WEIRD! :shock: Team :blue: is the best, the clothes are ridiculously cute :haha:

Omg isn't that weird! You must be psychic hehe. I know, i keep looking at these little sweat pants and hoodies. I dont even like that stuff but it looks so cute in a tiny size.

I see congratulations is in order for you too. Can't believe you're beautiful boy is here already! It feels like just yesterday you was taking a break from ttc for a bit, then POOF! You have a little boy awww. Well done hun xx :hugs: XX

Am home now! After a well enjoyed holiday - it seems some congrats are in order! I havent caught up properly. But a huge congrats to you Darkriver - annnd congrats on your little team blue melody!!

They were asking a bunch of questions while hooking monitors up yesterday. Some of my favorite were:
how did you get here? -I drove....Yourself? -yes (not like I was in labor, just needed to make sure nothing was wrong)
Who's your support person?-depends how much warning I get. If my parents have time to drive 7 hours here, then my sister.
do you have help at home? I plan on having a nanny watch the kids while im at work otherwise no.

They didn't really seem to like any of my responses. Like its impossible to give birth on your own or to raise kids on your own.

've jad some extreme swelling lately and due to my 'advanced ' maternal age and twins they sent me to labor and delivery Friday for monitoring. Since my blood pressure was low and the babies were doing good they ruled out pre-e. But my protien levels were high enough that they wanted me to do a 24 hour urine collect to get a more accurate count. If it comes back high then they will monitor my bp more closely.

Hugs how scary. One day when they ask how I got there I am going to say I walked :haha::haha: just to see there face.

Hello ladies :hugs:

How is everyone? I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but it is spring in the UK and in Berkshire it has been particularly sunny (in between the hardcore rain and hail showers :wacko:). So I've been waking up really smiley and happy. Baby-wise everything is good. I had my 25 week appointment which was fine except i'm measuring a bit big, so we may have a bulky baby on the way God help me lol.

Anyway I hope you are all ok. I'm always thinking of you even if i dont post a lot. I hope any ttc plans are going well or at least heading in the right direction. It will happen! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->