Any solo mum's out there?

Thanks fairytales, they're making me work for it but it's going to be so worth it in the end!

Sending good thoughts that AF will be gone by tomorrow -- you're right, four days is quite enough!!!

In vivo: Thank you all seems good & the witch has gone!!
It will most definitely be worth when those two beautiful little ones are here safe & well in your arms xx

Darkriver: Mine usually last between 5-7 days but have been crazy both length and arrival date wise since my last miscarriage even completely missing some months:dohh:

Update: I'm happy to say she seems to have left so this afternoon is full steam ahead a quick check to make sure no
cysts or abnormalities anywhere then it's consents and take it from there!
I'm ever so excited to finally get started:cloud9:[-o<[-o<

Yay fairytails!! Thats awesome! Im so happy its all starting for you now :)

KN: I just read your blog post and cried🙈
I hope snowflake snuggles in nice & tight❄️❤️ You take its easy and rest up
The 9th will be here before you know it!!!xxx

Darkriver: I hope your keeping well have u had your scan yet?

Update: Yesterday went ok it wasn't my consultant who was there so no consents until I have another consultation with my consultant(aka we get more money from you!)
The initial ultrasound showed all was ok but the doctor couldn't get the rest of the test completed but didn't explain anything other than it was to do with my uterus so I asked the nurse in charge once I was being discharged she looked at my notes & I asked is it anything to be worried about & she didn't directly say yes or no just that the rest on my treatment will be under anesthetic again I don't know why but I felt an inconvenience for asking what I had so thought best I didn't ask anymore questions.

fairytales87 Hehe thank you. I'm in love with that little face. I'm doing alright. 29 weeks this week. All my energy has gone and im back to just sleeping the days away. I've also gone from being super weepy to full of rage 24/7 lol.

I'm glad you got to have your tests but boy are those doctors/nurses vague. I hate that. Never feel bad for asking for information about your own body. It is there duty to keep you fully informed. x

Just had my 12 week scan. :D

Attachments

• 13124877_720732611397555_1991433334699971184_n.jpg
    13124877_720732611397555_1991433334699971184_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
Hehehe awww fairytails :hugs: your guys support has been the best! I definitely hope that it's going to burrow in nice and snug this time! :) We shall see in just over a week!!

Sucks they were so vague, and I guess you could say dismissive. It's your body and you have a right to know what is going on, whether it will upset you or not - sometimes not knowing things can be worse!

Exciting darkriver!! :) :)

Lovely Scan pic Darkriver, so exciting!
Good luck to the rest of you pregnant ladies and the ladies ttc.

Guess I'm joining you guys in the pregnancy club!! (finally haha) - Positive hpt this morning, positive blood test this arvo - and another test on friday just to make sure things rise nice and healthy!

Guess I'm joining you guys in the pregnancy club!! (finally haha) - Positive hpt this morning, positive blood test this arvo - and another test on friday just to make sure things rise nice and healthy!

K.N Yay!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ahhhh OMG!!!!!
👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Actually crying right now reading this post!!!

Congrats chicka
Here's to a happy healthy pregnancy😘

Fantastic news. Congratulations xx

KN - You already know but I'M SOOOOOOOOOO FRIIIIIIIIIICKEN HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't even type anymore. Well done xxxxx

Hahaha you guys are the best. You know this is a tight knit group when our success makes each other so happy hahaha.

Heres to hoping its a sticky bean! I had a bit of pinkish spotting I guess u cpuld call it last night and this morning - but surprisingly Im not too worried. Its the smallest amount and is definitely only pink, so I will just wait it out and see what friday brings :) :)

Hahaha you guys are the best. You know this is a tight knit group when our success makes each other so happy hahaha.

Heres to hoping its a sticky bean! I had a bit of pinkish spotting I guess u cpuld call it last night and this morning - but surprisingly Im not too worried. Its the smallest amount and is definitely only pink, so I will just wait it out and see what friday brings :) :)

KN, how are you doing? I've just caught up with a few days worth of posts in one go. Is sticky bean burrowing in there and getting comfy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->