• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any solo mum's out there?

I know I said I was taking a break ladies but I just need to get this out
Yesterday I got another crappy result to add to last weeks & im truly broken and nobody IRL understands and I'm trying to stay strong and have a smile for them but it's tough!!:cry::cry::cry:

At my appt last week I was told yet another cyst which is taking over my ovary on one side and both my tubes are blocked & yesterday I found out that my AMH is very very low so even if I could do IVF as a solution to the blocked tubes they don't think I will respond well:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank you so much for listening & I'm so sorry for such a down hearted post ladies xxx

I know I said I was taking a break ladies but I just need to get this out
Yesterday I got another crappy result to add to last weeks & im truly broken and nobody IRL understands and I'm trying to stay strong and have a smile for them but it's tough!!:cry::cry::cry:

At my appt last week I was told yet another cyst which is taking over my ovary on one side and both my tubes are blocked & yesterday I found out that my AMH is very very low so even if I could do IVF as a solution to the blocked tubes they don't think I will respond well:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank you so much for listening & I'm so sorry for such a down hearted post ladies xxx

Dearest Fairytales, you never need to apologise on this forum that's what's good about being on here. I am so gutted for you:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and can only imagine how raw you must be feeling after getting all of these results one after another. I know there are a few treads on the assisted conception site that talk about AMH levels and if there's anything you can do to improve them. You mentioned that the new clinic are very good, have you been able to sit down with any of the nurses or Dr's to talk about things further? If it came to it might you consider a donated egg? A close single friend of mine was approved for adoption a couple of weeks ago (for a child between 0 - 2), it's not the path she originally planned for her life but after a lot of heart break over the past couple of years she decided earlier this year that this was something she wanted to try, she has been told to prepare to be paired early in the new year. I am very sorry that all of your recent hope has been dashed and I am sending you all by love and best wishes for your continuing journey - however you choose to proceed.

Fairytales. I am really sorry that you have this to deal with this. We are all here for you. x

FairyTales I'm so sorry you have had such devastating news. There is no need to apologise at all. Even if it helps just a tiny bit then posting on here is a good thing.:hugs:

Merry Christmas girlies
I hope you all have a magical day & those with gorgeous babas have a
Wonderful 1st Christmas with them:cloud9::cloud9:

Hey Girls

I hope you and all bumps & babies are doing good
I'm back at clinic to see what my overies etc are doing now
Fingers crossed for better news this time!! I'm also hoping to chat to my consultant about what we can do if anything

Much Love J❤️❤️xx

Hey Girls

I hope you and all bumps & babies are doing good
I'm back at clinic to see what my overies etc are doing now
Fingers crossed for better news this time!! I'm also hoping to chat to my consultant about what we can do if anything

Much Love J❤️❤️xx

Hope you get good news hun.
I have taken a break from the forum as I was struggling with Amelia. We seem to be passing past that now thankfully.

Ohhhh fairytales, what crap news to get just before christmas!! :hugs: - this road never gets easier huh!?
Hoping your consultant has a miracle plan for you xxx

AFM: Yesterday was day 1 of my first cycle - since my second miscarriage. I wasn't going to go back to my clinic so soon, but it sort of just happened. So anyway, started progynova today and going at it..... again.
One failed fresh cycle, two miscarriages from frozen cycles, here's hoping this is the one.

KN: I wish you all the love luck and bfp dust for this cycle💖💖💖

Thanks for all the hugs & kind words ladies I'm slowly getting there
I have good days where I just don't think of what's happening and bad days where it's all I think about and I cry most of those days but I know I will get through this somehow xx

Not too terribly myself, BFN from this cycle. So I'm trying my best to push for other tests or perhaps different medications! 2 embryos left, so i want to do what i can for those two and give them the best hope i can!!

Dark River: How are you & your gorg girlies?

KN: I'm so sorry Hun huge hugs
I hope your clinic will get you more answers and hopefully find out sort what's
causing the mc & Impf for you. Will keep you in my prayers xx

Everybody else: I hope your all well xx

AUFM: I'm not so patiently waiting for April to arrive to start IVF
We are giving it a shot to see if we can get any eggs etc and praying really hard that it's a success I figured if we didn't I would always think what if!!
I'm also starting a new job then too
One with better hours and only a 20minute commute however also a very big pay drop but we can't have it all eh? xx

Heeeeey ladies! Omg I haven't been on here for such a long time! :o I missed Christmas and everything! I'm so sorry. I always just assumed I would continue to post on here frequently after the baby was born but I never in my life imagined how exhausted I would be! Physically and emotionally. But I hope to get things flowing again with you guys. I missed you so much. Not much going on with us. Lil man is 8 months old and I still can't believe he is here. We have not long got back from visiting my grandparents in Dominica for a month. Little Z was so good on the plane rides there and back, and took to the island life like a duck to water.

How has everyone been? I can see I have missed a lot, but keep up with KN through our blogs (which I post on more). Hope you're doing ok though KN, I think about you all the time. xxx

What about the rest of you? Fairytales you ok? Anyone trying right now? How are all the little bambinos doing? Oh and hello to any new people :hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wow 8 months old that time has flown past!!
I'm doing ok my thyroid however isn't playing nice so treatment is on hold until it behaves as my doc thinks it's the cause of my losses so don't want to do anymore until it's sorted but I hope it's soon as the switching up and down on the meds is making me sick dizzy and tired all the time which isn't very nice lol.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Wow - it's been ages (again) since I've been on here. Just caught up on all the posts. Congratulations Melody and DarkRiver - your babies are gorgeous!

Fairytales - sorry you're having such a difficult time at the moment.

I'm still waiting. I really, really hope that this year I will finally start trying. I knew that last year wouldn't be the year, so coming on here was getting me a bit down. I managed not to think about things too much last year, but more and more this year, I find myself thinking of having a child. Fingers crossed I am actually able to do something about it this year.

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

Ethan James Buchanan born 29th March 17. 7lb 13oz. I was in labour for 12 hours which was double the time with my girl. Labour was very different though. I did it all again just using gas and air from 7cm. And this time no interventions and I pushed him out myself. The hardest thing I have ever done but wow that feeling of accomplishment.

Oxygen, he is adorable! Congratulations. And it sounds like you coped really well with quite a long labour.

Yeah Melody, I too have been a bit slack on here! It's crazy haha. Definitely keep more up to date with things on my blog though! Things get too hectic sometimes I think! Trying to decide whether I go ahead and transfer this month or not.

I've had a hysteroscopy done, and a scratch, and also have had a massive list of blood tests done too - still waiting on results though. So doctors are trying to find a cause for my inhostile uterus - but until then, things are a bit crazy!!

Ohhh Caite, I really hope this is your year! Waiting is especially hard, so all my fingers and toes are crossed for you that 2017 brings great things!

Oxygen, hes gorgeous!! Well done! :hugs:

Hi everyone! Although I've been lurking around and not posting much, I wanted to thank you all for sharing your stories, your pregnancies, efforts to conceive and more on here.... as a "wanna be" choice mom, all of your conversations, joys, heartbreaks and everything in between have been a wealth of information and reassurance as I start my own motherhood journey...so THANK YOU to each and everyone of you.

Melody: An extra special thank you to you, reading through YEARS of posts and watching your journey unfold in minutes and hours compared to the years you lived it was incredible, I felt all of your joy and sadness and fear and I am so happy you have your little boy that you waited so long for.

Oxygen: Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy, he is perfect! Looks like a little doll! And your daughter is darling-she looks so proud in your profile pic!

Caite: Hello! I don't think we've chatted before, I am new here. Is it rude to ask what you are waiting for to start TTC? Just curious because I've had conversations with myself about starting TTC now or waiting longer...but I've been waiting years!

K.N.-Hope you get good results on the bloodwork you are waiting on and are back to TTC soon

AFM: April 2017 will officially mark my first month ever TTC. Yes, compared to you ladies I am a serious newbie...so please, any and all advice is welcome-I could use all the help I can get! Lol. Just finished AF and watching and waiting for ovulation now. I was going to work with a local bank but have settled on a known donor who lives a few hours away...I am typically way too cautious of a person to go this route but everything fell into place and I am excited about TTC with fresh vs. frozen sperm. Found my donor on Known Donor Registry...is married with two healthy children (1boy, 1 girl)...his wife got cancer and cannot have any more children but he doesn't feel "done". She is on board and supportive. Donor is also donating to two lesbian couples, in addition to little ole me :) Contract and STD testing is all in place, just fyi. Though it is a serious risk no matter how you look at it.

While unbelievably excited about actually TTC for the first time ever...I feel surprisingly calm and relaxed about the whole thing...this is obviously a life changing decision, especially should I get first time lucky (which come on, doesn't everyone hope for that!?) but I am simply ready, done waiting for life to be perfect and content in knowing that life will always have challenges, changes and rough times...with or without a baby.

I will admit I'm stuck in the first timer way of thinking that of course it'll happen right away, since I've never ttc before and have never even been exposed to sperm (asexual virgin here lol). But I hope to lean on you ladies and these boards for support as I start my journey. Thanks for reading :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->