Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

that's great! the opks I bought say to start a day or two after AF is gone but I think that's too soon. the digital ones you have are they the ones with the smiley face?

oh gosh :wacko:, I hope I don't get stressed using opks.... temping stressed me out so Im really hoping opk won't do the same... :nope: :haha:

Yes I have the clear blue digital and I love it.

Good Luck Spellfairy, I have my fxd for you!:hugs:

tested for the first time using opk this morning and it was simple enough.... lol
I'm loving it....so much better than temping in my opnion...

Hiya guys how are you all?

Well this morning I woke up very excited to be in the 2ww at 1dpo!! Anyway that was short lived as 1 hour ago i started with some light pink spotting! No idea why my now feeling totally gutted and already out!!!

could be ovulation bleeding Cazi some women do get it. Also you could have released two eggs. See what happens over the next day or so, ur not out till the witch opens the flood gates lol. x x x

Well this morning I woke up very excited to be in the 2ww at 1dpo!! Anyway that was short lived as 1 hour ago i started with some light pink spotting! No idea why my now feeling totally gutted and already out!!!

Hang in there sweetie debzie is right i got spotting after ov first time i used it and loads of cramping x

awww don't feel that way hun :hugs: It could be ovulation spotting, I've heard of that!

cazi~

https://www.ovulation-calculator.com/spotting.htm

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/understandingovulation.html

oh wow the things you learn on here.... I've never heard of O spotting, a second sign of O. thanks holly.

cazi, this sounds like what you have. FXd for you.

Thank you soooooo much girls I've bin nearly in tears the last few hours! Its not much but there I hope it stops soon! You guys are all great:hugs::flower: to you all xxx

Poppy if you don't mind me asking how long did it last? I also have a few cramps too? Thanks xxx

Few days but the cramps didnt stop till i got my bfp, but they were mild like af x

Well ladies had 3 test done and the conclusion is I'm Pregnant... Due November 19th still

OMG huge CONGRATS sweety!!!! I know you were having a rough time, Im soooooo happy everything worked out! huge :hug: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->