Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

I know it might not work but its worth a go! I know what you mean about 1st tri. It was scary going in there 1st time around must be even more terrifying after mmc.

I don't know any one else who has had a mmc thats why I love everyone on here. A few people know about my mmc and I get
- At least you know you can get pregnant
-your still young plenty of time
- Things happen for a reason it wasn't ment to be
- next time will be fine

I know they think they are helping but they just ar,t the right things to say.

Hope you feel a bit brighter tomorrow sending you lots of sticky :dust:

Ugh i got all that after mine, can understand in a way because before i suffered my loss miscarriage was never talked about or even thought of especially as ive had healthy children and never thought in a million years it would happen to me so i guess ignorance is bliss, but then when you suffer one you actually realise how many others its happened to and it opens your eyes.

Anyways thanks Caz lol ive been on a right downer :haha: i be fine tomorrow, got doctors at 10.30 to confirm pregnancy etc so should perk me up :hugs:

right then after a complete panic ands thinking I won't be able to give this cycle a try with the soy cos there simply isn't ANY in the shops here in Australia I managed to strack some down via e bay of all places whch led me to a health food store in Melbourne and a guy that is an absolute guru about minerals and vitamins etc. Express Posted a bottle to me and they have just arrived.

However, I am now on the morning of CD4 - is it too late when I think I was supposed to do CD3-7 for egg quality. The tablets are 150g soy isoflavone extract providing 40% (60mg) total isoflavones.

How much and how many should I take or am I too late?

edit

been doing some google reading on clomid and and I think I may do the following

cd4 - 120mg
cd5 - 120mg
cd6 - 120mg
cd7 - 180mg
cd8 - 180mg

does this sound ok?

No you be ok sweetie other women have taken on those days :happydance:

morning poppy... not long till the doctors now:happydance: how are you feeling?

x

Im ok thanks better than i was last night must of sounded a right whacko on here :haha:

not at all trust me perfectly normal...think i had a wacko day the other day had a rant on my journal and sat in tears most of the day but seem to be doing ok today we are all aloud off days xx

Just back from doctors EDD 19th Nov, but i ovulated early so by ov date its 14th :shrug:

Thanks LadyGecko guess im always going to be scared till after 12wks or i see beanie pn screen x

Has anyone else experienced a lot of emotional outbursts. I was bawling at the Dentist while he told me I had to have a root canal. I was on day 3 or 4 of the soy when that happen last cycle. I'm also kinda weepy last weekend. Any range of motion. When I was Clomid last year, I felt like I had an out of body experience and very forgetful. I did three cycle then quit. I still have one more packet. If AF comes on Sunday then I'm going to do soy again....

Hiya I've had no symptoms off soy yet I'm on day 4 out of 5!

Lisa - any news have you tested?

Hi Poppy if ur around how you feeling? Glad all went well at the docs xxx

Im good thanks and staying off google lmao :haha: great to hear no side effects off the Soy :thumbup: all i got was odd headache x

I got a bit more brave tonight and took 161mg lol!! Last day tomorrow then its a waiting game to ovulation!! I have read on google about some side effects but fingers crossed I won't get any! Have you braved it into 1st tri?

No not really and dont think i will, too many sad stories that scare the hell out of me :dohh: if im lucky i'll venture into 2nd tri when i get that far or maybe 3rd tri when im in labour :haha:

:hi: ladies!

bfn on Friday and still no AF... have been having cramps and backache on and off since 10dpo... will test again tomorrow morning...

Fingers crossed you get that bfp Lisa. I got bad cramps when I got my BFP so hopefully its a good sign.

Just taken my last dose of soy went mad and had 180mg lol!! Gona start using opks tomorrow just in case because I don't think my CBFM will ask for sticks until day 11/12ish. Hi poppy xx

Whoaaaa you go girl 180mg's :happydance::happydance: good idea starting early with OPKs i startedat cd7 fx'd you wont need to wait long for positive lovely :hugs:

ooooooh gl Lisa, hopefully that line will appear soon, implantation can happen as laste as 10-12 dpo in some cases so if you nly just implanted hence the little cramps it still tales another 48 hours for hcg to show in urine.

Is anyone here taking soy first af after a m/c. I am on cd7 now and still spotting (if that's what you call it) *TMI ALERT* but I decided to start checking my cm and cp on cd5 as I had stopped needing a pad or tampon and whilst nothing comes off when I wipe when I do my checking I get dark red cm, thicker than blood but not quite the consistency of creamy cm. Would this be due to the soy or is it normal to still bleed for longer first AF? I thought I would start using OPK's today but would I O if I was a still bleeding?

I hope someone at least has experienced the same as me even if no-one has any answers! lol Sort of freaking out that I may be stufing things up. I planned to up the doseage today and tomorrow but now thinking maybe best not to? I won't stop but I am all confused now. Want to start bding but not with blood still hanging around?

Miss C first time i took soy back in October i spotted up to CD11 so you be ok sweetie x

:hi: ladies!
it's another bfn this morning (14dpo)... AF is just around the corner, I can feel her.. definitely getting Soy to take this cycle...

thanks for the good luck wishes ladies...

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->