Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Thanks for the warning I would love to ovulate on CD 10!! I usually ovulate CD14-16 so fingers crossed its around this time!

Since MC'd my cycle changed to 26 days ovulating on CD10 and i hated it cos i thought it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to early for an eggy to cook properly, but got reasurred it wouldnt pop out if it wasnt ripe enough :shrug: just fx'd its ok pmsl see im off again worrying 'god help me' :haha:

Ladies, I need help and I ask in another soy thread and no one could answer!!

I took Soy Isofavone Concentrate 100% then below it says 34% Isoflavones= 34 mg.

How many pills do I take?? Do I go by the 34mg to equal 100%????

Please Please help me!!!!Thank you!!!

If its got 34mg's worth of Soy in its totally up to you what dosage and what you feel comfortable taking, but dont exceed 200mg's thats what i read x

Ok maybe I'm still confused! Is the concentration only 34mg??? It is kinda confusing because it states that in this order:

Soy Isoflavone Concentrate 100 mg
(34% isoflavones =34mg)

Do I go by the 100 mg or 34mg???

I don't want to overdose myself or underdose?? Thank you very much!!!

Does it say 34mg's of Soy in each 100mg tablet? If it does all it means is each tablet has other ingredients in, but there is 34mgs of Soy in it too, so in that case you just decide what mg's of Soy your going to take ie.. 68mg's = 2 tablets etc. Hope thats what you mean xx

I used the ones you're using, from Holland and Barratt. and got my bfp the first month!!!

I took:-

CD2 184mg
CD3 184mg
CD4 184mg
CD5 184mg
CD6 184mg

hope this helps you a little xx

Congratz LadyGecko how's everything going? x

thanks poppy666, yeah had a few ups and downs but peanut seems to be doing great have my 12week scan next week soo nervous, I dont blame your for avoiding firts tri... I hate it...its all moaning, misary and horror stories... how are you doing?? xx

Aww you'll have to keep me up to date on your scan i can only imagine what your feeling :hugs:, think when its my turn i'll have my head down toilet throwing up with nerves :dohh::haha:

Im ok thanks a bit queasy this morning but use to get that before af arrived too.. still taking my temps and i know i should stop it cos it just adds to the stress. Think i just need to be put to sleep till im 12wks lol x

Aww you'll have to keep me up to date on your scan i can only imagine what your feeling :hugs:, think when its my turn i'll have my head down toilet throwing up with nerves :dohh::haha:

Im ok thanks a bit queasy this morning but use to get that before af arrived too.. still taking my temps and i know i should stop it cos it just adds to the stress. Think i just need to be put to sleep till im 12wks lol x

yeah the stress is a killer... you just cant relax... well I know I cant.

you should ask your gp to arrange a reasurance scan for you rather than having to wait till 12 weeks, I was getting them every 2/3 weeks due to problems... but you deserve all the support and reasurance you can get as becoming pregnant after a loss is really stressful and make you a bag of nerves.

xx

Im at doctors Friday and i know he's going to send me to epu cos i need to go on blood thinners if i get pregnant due to suffering a pulmonary embolism 2yrs ago, but i really dont want a scan too early it will just scare me more if they dont see anything cos of being early :dohh: so im going to refuse scan till 7wks if i can manage to x

my first scan was at 5weeks and all you could see was the sac and yolk it was hellish waiting to see the hb so i can completely understand and epu wont make you have a scan if you are not ready.

hopefully just take it all one day at a time and before you know it weeks will have passed xx

Thanks i will try and deffo stay away from sad stories in 1st Tri, i always seem to spot them straight away if i go in there :nope: dont forget to let me know how you get on with your scan and good luck sweetie xx

:hi: poppy & lady, praying that everything goes well with you.

I am so tempted to test today. Im actually testing tomorrow and the week has been horendously slow LOL. if it's a bfn, going with Soy next cycle... FXd...

:hugs:

Good luck with the testing tomorrow fingers crossed its a BFP! If not come an share the soy journey with me lol!!! xx

LOL Caz you feeling lonely there :haha:

Yes good luck Lisa :dust::dust::dust:

thank you ladies!!! :hugs:

of course cazi, if it's a bfn, I'll definitely be your Soy buddy!!! :thumbup: :hugs:

Day 3 feels like a very lonely place!!!

Yer fine just wishing time away!!! I hate days 1-10 because ovulation is no where near - at least in the 2ww you can symptom spot and dream! I've popped another 5 tonight no headaches yet fingers crossed!! How are you?

Same thoughts as you 'wishing time away' just feeling a bit no a lot scared, just a horrible fear of the unknown and not having any control over it, got too much time on my hands to think and fret about pregnancy x

Thats the awful thing about this whole roller-coaster ride - no control over it! I've got a week off work this week and I didn't realise how much work took my mind off ttc.

Yeah i need a distraction cos im thinking wayyyyyyyyyyy too much and ive no one on the outside to talk to about fear cos no one has suffered a MMC so they'd never understand, i come on here and automatically if i dare to go into 1st Tri you see some sad story and your minds off again fretting lmao catch 22 :dohh:

I be ok tomorrow think im just having one of those days :hugs: Really hope Soy works for you and everyone on here, but dont be too disappointed if 1st time dont work, ive seen ladies take 2 or 3 cycles to get a BFP off it and sadly some it dont work for x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->