Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

:hi: ladies!
it's another bfn this morning (14dpo)... AF is just around the corner, I can feel her.. definitely getting Soy to take this cycle...

thanks for the good luck wishes ladies...

:hugs:

Oh no but you are not out until she shows her ugly face!!:hugs: Have you got your soy and decided on your dosage?

no i haven't gotten my soy yet...
Im going to take 160mg days 3-6 and 200mg day7.

Hi Ladies,

Lisa2010 id AF shows we can start our next cycle of soy at the same time. Thw witch should be here monday. I took soy CD3-7 this cycle so when AF arrives I am going to try CD 2-6.

Hi Ladies,
Lisa2010 id AF shows we can start our next cycle of soy at the same time. Thw witch should be here monday. I took soy CD3-7 this cycle so when AF arrives I am going to try CD 2-6.

hey truth....
yes definitely! the witch was due Sat/Sun but still nothing and took test on Friday and this morning and both bfns... :nope:
the only symptom I have is really sore boobs and cramps off and on... IDK what's up :shrug: I just really don't want to be in limbo... I hate it so much..

:hugs:

Lisa I hope you get a bfp or Af shows the waiting period is torture fingers crossed for you.

truth and lisa yip its me iam awaiting my af also. normally my af comes 30 days plus iam on cd 26 and feeling it... unless its implantion spotting but nae it feels like af cos i tested bfn past few days. grrr so frustrated. i dunno about soy as i know i ov last month from the test and it was earlier. I got pregnant first time trying last time with more dtd LOL i dunno if i have the energy this month as i didnt have it last... i did think id covered the o time thou:( and wtf have i heartburn and sore boobs these arent my brain esp the heartburn grrrr i hate trying... should i just give up , like iam nearly 35 and i have a 9 year old. and the mc in jan was heartbreaking:( i just want a baby a baby with my new partner:(

Dont give up sweetie it'l happen :hugs: if i can do it at 41 you have nothing to worry about at 35 :kiss:

Im just lurking bit on edge lately, but still around making sure your ok xx

truth and lisa yip its me iam awaiting my af also. normally my af comes 30 days plus iam on cd 26 and feeling it... unless its implantion spotting but nae it feels like af cos i tested bfn past few days. grrr so frustrated. i dunno about soy as i know i ov last month from the test and it was earlier. I got pregnant first time trying last time with more dtd LOL i dunno if i have the energy this month as i didnt have it last... i did think id covered the o time thou:( and wtf have i heartburn and sore boobs these arent my brain esp the heartburn grrrr i hate trying... should i just give up , like iam nearly 35 and i have a 9 year old. and the mc in jan was heartbreaking:( i just want a baby a baby with my new partner:(

I hear ya.. I have an 8 year old but was remarried back in October- we've been NTNP for the year before we got married and then actively trying since then and then miscarried in Feb- talk about TOTAL devastation. I soooo want my Dh to know what it's like to have his OWN even though he is Ahhhhmazing with my son.

I have soy sitting on my counter- but need AF to get here so I can start.

Well ladies,
I called the manufactor of the Soy and I was told that it is 34 mg of Isofavens so I only took 1 per night last cycle. So basically I had 15mg of Soy. I also used the Instead cups. I am late by a day. I wonder if Soy cause you cycle to lenghten or wack it out. I am going to test on Friday. I am 43 Bthw. I lost a little beanie in September of 2010 and I would of had the baby April 1st 2011. Here is to hoping...

so sorry garnet hope you do, wont make 1st as bad if that makes sense. Holly omg yeah well we both have one each but i dunno seeing his is like salt in the wound as his ex uses her to get what she wants when she wants, when i was pregnant things were getting better, then i lost it and it was a boy at 19-21 weeks:( i just want a boy or a girl now i dont care, i longgggggggggggggg for a baby like never before as having a mc is like being told you r not allowed and ur body cant carry a child:( that to a women is awful:(

so sorry garnet hope you do, wont make 1st as bad if that makes sense. Holly omg yeah well we both have one each but i dunno seeing his is like salt in the wound as his ex uses her to get what she wants when she wants, when i was pregnant things were getting better, then i lost it and it was a boy at 19-21 weeks:( i just want a boy or a girl now i dont care, i longgggggggggggggg for a baby like never before as having a mc is like being told you r not allowed and ur body cant carry a child:( that to a women is awful:(

BIG BIG hugs to you.. I couldn't imaging being that far- I was almost 8 weeks- and that was just absolutely horrible.. I am so sorry :( :hugs:

That's really too bad that his ex is like that- especially over a CHILD. I've wanted a 2nd one since my son was born- 8 YEARS- been with DH for almost 3- patiently had to wait to get married- and now that we are- we are struggling to conceive. It *SUCKS* and then to miscarry after- it just blows major chunks.

I hope you get that BFP soon hun! :hugs:

yeah you too hun. Well i got pregnant first time trying in sept:( so to get that was amazing. Now ive went through 2 cycles and nowt:( well i suppose iam not out yet, but i feel the af cramps and its slightly pink! darn opk positive darn spermies not getting it , darn it not implanting... darn darn darn...

i will have to take something positive out of this thou :(
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmm lemmie think

OK ive one more month to get a xmas baby. I can get pissed for paddys day LOL, my birthday end of april , and if this house sale goes through i can go up the ladder to paint the new house as its needs it bad and iam dying to get stuck in as its a renovation project.. if i was pregnant id worry as i bled last time and would have to sit and shout orders and that would do my head in LOL ,.... now we better get this house!!!!!!!

were moving in together after all this and iam moving hour from my family and closer to his work oh and his ex! who will no doubt think she is dumping her kid on us half of the week while she lies on sofa claiming benefits and saying she is sick grrrr.(25 years old) rant rant rant LOL

yeah you too hun. Well i got pregnant first time trying in sept:( so to get that was amazing. Now ive went through 2 cycles and nowt:( well i suppose iam not out yet, but i feel the af cramps and its slightly pink! darn opk positive darn spermies not getting it , darn it not implanting... darn darn darn...

i will have to take something positive out of this thou :(
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmm lemmie think

OK ive one more month to get a xmas baby. I can get pissed for paddys day LOL, my birthday end of april , and if this house sale goes through i can go up the ladder to paint the new house as its needs it bad and iam dying to get stuck in as its a renovation project.. if i was pregnant id worry as i bled last time and would have to sit and shout orders and that would do my head in LOL ,.... now we better get this house!!!!!!!

were moving in together after all this and iam moving hour from my family and closer to his work oh and his ex! who will no doubt think she is dumping her kid on us half of the week while she lies on sofa claiming benefits and saying she is sick grrrr.(25 years old) rant rant rant LOL

Ooooh a Christmas baby would be nice!!! I feel like I can be patient for a LITTLE bit- but not too long. I can understand about being pregnant and doing renovations- I have a hard time sitting still myself- I'd be afraid that I wouldn't take it easy! That's great that you are moving in together though. And I UNDERSTAND the young baby ex too- my DH's new wife is the same .. they just had a baby in October :cry: (after he said he didn't want any more 8 years ago! HA! 1 of 4,000 reasons we didn't stay together) but she acts like such a child herself- a big whiner!!! That really stinks :( Well, you just need to get preggo with twins and outnumber her :coffee: :haha:

JUst a week before i lost my baby he had started standing up to her and saying look you need to take resp etc etc... Well his mum is away on hols over my birthday and i wonder what will happen that weekend? he d better stand up to her...

I am just looking other faults as iam messed in head from loosing baby and having his child pushed on me even on weekends when i dont even have my child (every 2 weekends she goes to her grannys) grrr rant oh but it feels good to rant...

omg wow- she sounds like an awful mom honestly.. my ex takes my son every other weekend and I can't believe she hasn't had her DD on a weekend in that long. WOW. I personally as a mother wouldn't be okay with not having my son on every other weekend. YIKES. That's too bad. And I am sure it will not change- that's just unfortunately the type of person she is. The good thing is there is only 1 child and not 4 or 5! My cousin married a lady that had 4 from other relationships and she doesn't work AT ALL. WHY? Because she now has 5 men paying her a TON of money in child support. It's insane.

well she really is a piece of work, once we got back from beach in summer and thought aw nice glass of wine (she was being weird about what time we were picking his dd up at) so she decided to not text til late . so we said we pick dd up in morning. (3 hour round trip and about 15-20£ fuel) anyways when we were travelling up we found out she had called his mum went mad and his mum went behind our backs and went and got his dd! so his mum is slightly to blame. His mother gives him a hard time if his dd is picked her half hour late or brought home early on a sunday as she was the first granddaughter and spoilt rotten! so the ex knows her daughter is most important to them all.

Iam a foster carer and help out welfare kids who have crap moms. She doesnt know that , she thinks iam just his girlf who goes to university. So i should maybe remind her of that! i know she will go a runing to his mom and say things then his mum will say to him (SHES YOUR DAUGHTER YOUR TOTAL RESP) so his mom is as bad:( loosing my baby has just maganified things (esp as she still has to visit the grave - 2 months on!) day after i lost baby she called my OH asking about times to go see his DD etc etc:( This is another reason why id rather just have my own close knit family and his wee daughter every other weekend (not everyone telling me when she is coming and i have no say). It sounds awful but i dont think all the stress helped me when i was bleeding my entire preg..

oopps sorry for taking over the soy thread peeps... maybe we should do msn mess sometime LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->