Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

lil blood on wiping past two nights but no flow yet. waiting for it so i can try againnext month. i m going to try soy:)

I wanted some thoughts ladies... I JUST had my AF (YAY!!!) one month to the day from my surgery- a HUGE HUGE relief that it came.

I have the soy.. and I want to try it... do you think I would be best waiting one more cycle to use it or do you think I'd be fine just giving it a whirl for my 1st AF since MC?

can do no harm... If i d had it on time first cycle i woulda ...

Well my red cm on wipe is now not here but i think af should be here so we should be cycle buddies missus:) x il let you know when she comes full force.

can do no harm... If i d had it on time first cycle i woulda ...

Well my red cm on wipe is now not here but i think af should be here so we should be cycle buddies missus:) x il let you know when she comes full force.

:thumbup: sounds good!!!

That is what happened to me- and I was getting frustrated. 2 days ago I had some light pink tinge when I wiped- then nothing- yesterday same thing- and I was like WHAT is going on!?!!? but FINALLY Af is here!

:hi: ladies, wish AF would show her face already so we could all be Soy buddies... :thumbup:

CD29 - 16dpo = NO AF & NO bfp. have my follow up appt with my general doc tomorrow and will test then at the office of have blood drawn.

:hi: ladies, wish AF would show her face already so we could all be Soy buddies... :thumbup:

CD29 - 16dpo = NO AF & NO bfp. have my follow up appt with my general doc tomorrow and will test then at the office of have blood drawn.

Definitely still time to be soy buddies hun!!! do you think I should take it for my first AF or should I wait???? I'm worried to mess things up! :haha:

That sucks that you are still in limbo.. YUCK. I hope that if AF is going to show, that she shows today so we can be on the same cycle day! :)

if I were you, I would definitely start this cycle... I think that if it works, it'll just move O day earlier and you'll have a shorter cycle... I think you will be fine.

I wanted some thoughts ladies... I JUST had my AF (YAY!!!) one month to the day from my surgery- a HUGE HUGE relief that it came.

I have the soy.. and I want to try it... do you think I would be best waiting one more cycle to use it or do you think I'd be fine just giving it a whirl for my 1st AF since MC?

I tried it on my first proper cycle after mmc sweetie, so id say go for it :hugs:

lisa iam in limbo... lets do the dance LOL no honestly thou this is awful. Ive been given false hope thou reading sites where women have just implanted late and thats what the spotting is then few days later bfp... and all that malarky lol. i felt her 2 nights ago (day 25 and 26) normally i have my af 30-34 days always later never earlier... ack jaysus wouldnt it be great to have a bfp in a few days. i tested bfp at day 30 before but never a implatation bleed.
another site says ohhh if youve been trying youve got a positive test on a opk and your having some ib before period you just wait a few days and most likely you ll be pregnant... AHHHH its giving me hope :( and i had loadsa hope until this spotting...

A member on our thread has just got her BFP after a loss and thought last week her af had arrived cos she had two days of light flow then brownish discharge, so must of been 2 days of implantation going on :happydance:

Im officially CD1 starting soy cycle two tomorrow night.

shhhh really? what thread? aw poppy id love to have more hope but iam on day 15-16dpo and spotting. isnt that while late for ib? normally they say 6-12 imp bleeding (and if later 85% of mc :( ohhh pooo... there is one women i heard off had ib very late and she went on had healthy preg.

My last mc ended in a suspected sch (this normally starts off when egg rips lining when implanting and starts a flow of blood). so maybe i have imp problems... althou i read again that it doesnt keep occuring in future preg... aw jaysus say a wee prayer and send me the link or name of the girl so ican hope and nosey

btw your so nice to be here still looking after us... i want to be your bump buddy!x

lisa iam in limbo... lets do the dance LOL no honestly thou this is awful. Ive been given false hope thou reading sites where women have just implanted late and thats what the spotting is then few days later bfp... and all that malarky lol. i felt her 2 nights ago (day 25 and 26) normally i have my af 30-34 days always later never earlier... ack jaysus wouldnt it be great to have a bfp in a few days. i tested bfp at day 30 before but never a implatation bleed.
another site says ohhh if youve been trying youve got a positive test on a opk and your having some ib before period you just wait a few days and most likely you ll be pregnant... AHHHH its giving me hope :( and i had loadsa hope until this spotting...

yes girl it is awful.... I've read all those sites too and got my hopes up last month and it turned out to be the :witch:... I had 2 days of lite pink spotting thinking it was IB but then it got heavy and the stupid :witch: arrived... :nope: Im keeping my FXd that yours is indeed IB and a bfp is a few days away... :thumbup:

I would love to be poppy's bump buddy as well... :thumbup:

hope this is a lucky Soy thread and we all get our bfps...

did you have spotting this time lisa? has you af come too? Lisa i want to be your bump buddy too. you and lisa both look out for me:)

shhhh really? what thread? aw poppy id love to have more hope but iam on day 15-16dpo and spotting. isnt that while late for ib? normally they say 6-12 imp bleeding (and if later 85% of mc :( ohhh pooo... there is one women i heard off had ib very late and she went on had healthy preg.

My last mc ended in a suspected sch (this normally starts off when egg rips lining when implanting and starts a flow of blood). so maybe i have imp problems... althou i read again that it doesnt keep occuring in future preg... aw jaysus say a wee prayer and send me the link or name of the girl so ican hope and nosey

btw your so nice to be here still looking after us... i want to be your bump buddy!x

Aww thanks :hugs: you'll all get your BFPs soon i just know it :kiss:

Ok here's thread, she called PJ32 and its second post down, then carry on reading a few more posts, but look at her chart :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/419752-team-ding-dong-bonking-into-new-year-2407.html

wow wonder if she knew when she ov|? wow i hope is me too soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->