Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Not many ive seen take 200mg everyday tbh... seems to work with some women on a very low dose and others on a high, but saying that a lot of women have got their BFPs on either 1st or 2nd cycle so not really messed about on their dosages.

I did it on 2 different CDs CD2-6 & CD3-7 more or less same dosage and it worked, i guess it depends on what your body may need extra to get that stronger eggy out x

Soy can be a god-send to some but to others heartache cos it just dont work x

Okay think I will stick with the original plan of gradually increasing

Just remember not to take too lower dose, you need to take double the amount you would Clomid to get the same effect x

No I wont be lowering it I will keep it that same, 160mg and 200mg, I am switching to CD2-6

I was browsing the web and I came across a board where they took a soy poll and 99% of the women who particiapted in the poll got bfp on cycle 1 or 2 but they took soy on CD 2-6. Poppy got her first bfp on soy cd 2-6. I tried 3-7 no luck so I will try 2-6 this time lol.

okay makes sense... now Im wondering if I should switch too...LOL Im spotting now and CD1 for me will most likely (hopefully) be tomorrow and Im expecting my Soy tomorrow or Friday..... so I'll see...

Im praying that this is your month!!!

:hugs:

:rofl: Thanks Poppy for all your baby dust and support!

Lisa, I dont think you can go wrong with either choice. :flower:

ok, so maybe I should also do cd2-6 instead of 3-7??

ahhhhh decisions, decisions..

can't I just click that "YES" button for a BFP and poof! it be there? lol

Lisa- were you going to be doing the increase in dosage? what about you truthbtold.. what are your game plans?

couple fo questions - I am STILL spotting, got a fair bit when I wiped this morning but normally just when I check cp. I have low down cramping too and have done all the way, are these side effects of soy? Have I stuffed my cycle up? Should I have waited for next cyle in case this is normal first AF after MC stuff - I know I am freaking out but.....................

All that I read said 1-5 and 2-6 were for more quantity of eggs and 3-7, 4-8 and 5-9 were for better quality egg. Have there been any studies done with all those that got the bfp by taking soy on those early days, did they have a high non stick percentage rate or anything. As we all know here getting the BFP is one thing but sticking is a whole other. I am purely trying to soy cos of my age and needing a boost for a good quality egg. Taking it to pop out more eggs is all together too scary, if the eggs ordinarily aren't the best quality and then you end up popping a few out and end up with multiples and then losing one or more would be even more devastating etc etc.

Oh dear listen to me freak out mode this morning!!

CD 2-6 are only one day off from 3-7 so I can't imagine that one day could really make a huge difference in egg quality. But I'm no expert on the subject lol. All I know is 3-7 didn't get me a bfp last cycle so I am moving my soy up a day. I could be wrong but I don't see how soy could help me have a strong o if I take it cd 5-9 when I ovulate on cd11 or 12. Seems like it wouldn't be in my system long enough to take affect.

Ttc cycle #3
Soy Cd 2-4 160mg. Cd 5-6 200mg.
Opk starting cd 9
Preseed after positive opk. For three days in a row.
Considering baby aspirin

you know what - I've decided it's a crap shoot and all this stuff we are doing is to lull us into thinking we have some sort of control over this lol - the only control we have I reckon is whether or not we have sex!!!

Miss C i also thought that with my loss, i took on CD2-6 and with my age i thought maybe i popped out a not so good eggy, but on that cycle i didnt ovulate till CD18 which for me is quite late on with a 28 day cycle who knows :shrug:

Then i took it again this cycle on CD3-7 and ovulated much earlier on CD10 ( same as last cycle) with an LP of 16 days. Now im not sure if Soy played a part in me getting my BFP for a 2nd time or not, but ive followed quite a number of women who got their BFP on here who took Soy and their doing really well with their pregnancies.. so i guess you can never tell.

ah poppy what would we do without you!!!

My normal O day is cd 12 so we should be bding NOW on CD10 but with no ewcm and all this spotting etc highly unlikely any spermies will get through even if we did. Maybe the soy is going to lengthen my cycle as it's normally 26 days but I do have the standard 14 day LP. Oh who knows I need to chillax!!! if not successful this month I will definitely move to cd3-7

Which days did you take soy this cycle Miss C? I have been pregnant three times and never had ewcm. So don't let that stop you from dtd. Arousal fluid and whatever you call the fluid your body secreted after you have the Big O can also help the swimmers out.

I had a thought is there a way ff can tell you how many people have bfp charts who took soy cd 2-6 or 3-7.

Also could be just a myth but I read that your body won't release an egg that is immature. This is one of the reasons for anovulatory cycle.

This is my chart from my 1st BFP taking Soy on CD2-6 as you see i spotted up to CD11 was annoying i tell ya lol, i usually ov'd on CD14/15 but didnt that cycle.

Attachments

• my ff chart.jpg
    my ff chart.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly