Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

I think we ALL want to be Poppy's bump buddy! Add me to that list! :thumbup:

did you have spotting this time lisa? has you af come too? Lisa i want to be your bump buddy too. you and lisa both look out for me:)

hey girl, no spotting or anything, AF is MIA.... yes definitely, we'll all be bump buddies soon... :thumbup:

mia??????

ok so iam out now... was sitting agreeing to look after some foster kids there and she came , i felt it:( boo hooo...

p.s how can women have 10 plus kids and get them all took away , neglecting them and folk like us cant get preg so quick or keep our babies.

Spellfairy ((( huge hugs))) CD1 is always a shitter... now lady this is your month for that Christmas baby so make sure your armed and dangerous :gun::friends:

I done the opk and ann summers and hotel break and moon cups ack jaysus just done nowt the first time i got preg first month... i did think my cm was scant so maybe preseed and the soy. be my anniversary if i get bfp this time next month so that might be nice and my birthday end of april.

That be a lovely Anniversary present, i found out 3 days before my birthday so was nice x

spell: MIA = missing in action.... lol

hope this is your month!!!

Lisa are you going to chart your temps this cycle. I always look at your chart then remember you dont input temps lol

nah, I find it too stressful. Im thinking of doing OPKs.... will FF tell you how many dpo you are by putting your OPK? or just by putting your temps?

I am going to order these from Walmart and give them a try:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Answer-Ovulation-Test-Kit-Value-Bundle/14311260

Im not sure because this was my first cycle temping. It is a pain in the butt lol but since I never have ewcm its the only other way for me to confirm ovulation

Lisa think you need to enter temps too to get a definate on which day you ov dont think it go by opk alone :shrug:

okay gotcha and I do get EWCM so that's why I really don't bother with temping lol

so I just ordered that bundle YaY!!!! it comes with 2 packs of OPKs and 1 pack of HPTs... I should be getting it sometime next week, just in time for the witch to leave... speaking of the :witch:, i had the tiniest spotting a few minutes ago.... FXd it's really the :witch: so I can join you ladies using Soy this cycle.... :thumbup:

aww that sucks.... I hate temping LOL

you crack me up! :haha:

I feel the same about temping.. I'll take a gajillion pills, use OPK's like they're going out of style, have massive amounts of sex, put my feet in the air, have DH take everything under the sun.. but I feel like it's a PITA to temp! haha

Poppy, you have been on the soy threads quite a bit, what is usually the outcome of someone taking 200mg of soy all 5 days, instead of gradually increasing to 200mg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->