• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

im thinking bout goin on soy next month,, i shud be getin clomid for my sept cycle, but thought id give soy a go 1st,,
do u think soy will interfere with any bloods i have dun end of august?
xx

Congrats, TicTac! :happydance:

Thank you for the info on maca and Soy. AF finally arrived today, so whoo hoo for getting to try Soy in a couple days! I'm going to try 3-7 and cross my fingers!

im thinking bout goin on soy next month,, i shud be getin clomid for my sept cycle, but thought id give soy a go 1st,,
xx
It'll probably increase estrogen.
Why not tell them you tried Soy?

xx
It'll probably increase estrogen.
Why not tell them you tried Soy?

Because they ridicule you for it and are generally really unpleasant after you've told them about it. They tell you it doesn't work, they tell you that you're going to make yourself completely infertile by using it, they ask you why you would believe such a silly thing would work... Its awful. I've been through it myself and read stories of many others who have also been through it!

I just had to induce AF with Parsley tea and Vitamin C! It worked! I'm on CD3 now and starting the Soy Isoflavones tonight! I will be taking 120mg CD3-7! Wish me Luck!!!

I just had to induce AF with Parsley tea and Vitamin C! It worked! I'm on CD3 now and starting the Soy Isoflavones tonight! I will be taking 120mg CD3-7! Wish me Luck!!!

Good luck !!

I'm going to try this parsley tea business...I'm now on CD45 with no signs that AF will be coming any time soon, and I want to get on with my next lot of soy dammit!! lol.

*off to the shops*

:hi: girls how are you all well i am cd13 today and had brown cm and lots when i wipe its still there so i don no what to think had anyone had this before i took soya from days 3-6 and 1st time using it and i had af 8th july i have phone the docs to see what they say but im not telling here i took soya this cycle just waiting for a call back from here now xxxxxx

I would call it ovulatory spotting.. It probably means that your eggy is about to pop!!!

shes phoned me back now and she wants me to have a hpt in the morning and if its + i have to have a scan and bloods done and if its n she said it could be o bleed but she said keep my eye on it and if its still there in a couple of days to go in and have swabs done i have never had this before only when i had an ectopic so we will just see what tomorrow brings xxxx

hiya sorry if this has been asked before, I tried to have a quick skim through the previous answers but couldn't see anything, have any of you taken soy isoflavones from holland and barret? I'm a bit confused about the mgs, it says 750mg on the bottle, but that can't be right, right? lol it says to take one 2-3 times a day???

Okay, so I took my Soy last night around 830. I got the Walmart brand Spring Valley. I did experience hot flashes before I finally fell asleep at 3am! But other than that it was fine! I hope I get a BFP soon, I need to make a ticker....

shes phoned me back now and she wants me to have a hpt in the morning and if its + i have to have a scan and bloods done and if its n she said it could be o bleed but she said keep my eye on it and if its still there in a couple of days to go in and have swabs done i have never had this before only when i had an ectopic so we will just see what tomorrow brings xxxx

Ovulatory bleeding isn't uncommon with soy or clomid. Its actually a really fertile sign! Do as she says, but don't worry too much... I really think its good rather than scary! :hugs:

hiya sorry if this has been asked before, I tried to have a quick skim through the previous answers but couldn't see anything, have any of you taken soy isoflavones from holland and barret? I'm a bit confused about the mgs, it says 750mg on the bottle, but that can't be right, right? lol it says to take one 2-3 times a day???

If you read the back, it likely will have a breakdown of what's in each capsule. Each capsule is probably 750mg, but there may only be 40mg of Soy Isoflavones in there. I'm not sure, but that's usually the case!

Okay, so I took my Soy last night around 830. I got the Walmart brand Spring Valley. I did experience hot flashes before I finally fell asleep at 3am! But other than that it was fine! I hope I get a BFP soon, I need to make a ticker....

Hot flashes aren't uncommon. Can't wait to hear about your BFP! :)

Thanks Megg33k, :cloud9: on the back it says..

each capsule contains:
soya germ isoflavones concentrate (standardised to contain 3% isoflavone 23mg and 3% saponins, 23mg)

Typical soya isoflavone composition:
daidzin & dadzein 12mg
glycitin & glycitein 7mg
genistin & genistein 2.5mg
Soya Saponins 23mg

does that mean there is 23mg? or I don't know if I need 'saponins' too which would make it 46mg? :S agh confusing, I am also very dappy :dohh: which doesn't help!! lol :shrug:

I think its saying 23mg... but I don't know what that means entirely! Uhm.... err... Dr. Google says that they aren't the same... So, 23mg it seems! :)

lol! ok thanks so much hun :) how many should I take? 4 or 5? :S sorry hope you don't mind me asking you all these questions!! lol xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->