• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

Finished my last night of Soy last night. I did end up getting minor headaches every day after taking them the night before. But I get migraines, so I'll take a minor headache any day of the week. Nothing bad enough to keep me from taking them. Oooh, and even today (CD8) I had some CM that was starting to look sorta EWCM, though not quite. Way early! I normally don't O til CD18+. So I'm hoping this is a really good sign. :thumbup:

I've decided to give soy another try this month (only because I have some tablets left), with our issues, it probably won't make any difference, but you've got to try these things! I'm doing days 5-9 (though it could be CD4 depending on whose rules for CD1 you use), in order to get the most mature egg possible - as half my IVF eggs weren't mature.

Ooh! Good luck, girls! I'm hoping for some BFP's out of here this cycle!!! :hugs:

I took my last dose of soy on Friday. Been having twinges in my ovaries all day. Haven't noticed any EWCM though. I will be happy just to see a positive OPK! I'm really worried that I won't ovulate, my body is REALLY stubborn.

omg i finally re found this thread. i accidently deleted it and just found it.
i did the soy from 3-7 and o'd on cd 11 i think...i felt some strong pains on the left side

Hey girls :flower: I took soy cd2-6 and ovulated yesterday, cd15 - my earliest ever! Woohoo! No side-effects for me whilst I was taking it x

Hey girls :flower: I took soy cd2-6 and ovulated yesterday, cd15 - my earliest ever! Woohoo! No side-effects for me whilst I was taking it x

It's great when things work - congrats!

I'm so excited for everyone ovulating and stuff... I love Soy... Now for some Soy Beans in the next 2 weeks!!!

Hey Ab

Was just stalking to see what your up to. Congrats on the early ov. GOOD LUCK

Love

Today is day 3 of soy for me, so far all good and no side effects, am soooo hoping it works for me!

So far my shortest cycle is 3 months so I wonder how early soy can make me ov?!

Hi girls..im just not sure what happened..took soy 3-7 and think ovulated on CD 15...cramps,cm,temp dip,+opk and all..but ff says its CD 17.

I tried posting my chart in ttc ...no responses...do any of u girls have any idea..i cant find the new to charting thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/379501-my-pathetic-chart-any-ideas.html

Now im not sure ive ovulated at all..:cry:

Hi girls..im just not sure what happened..took soy 3-7 and think ovulated on CD 15...cramps,cm,temp dip,+opk and all..but ff says its CD 17.

I tried posting my chart in ttc ...no responses...do any of u girls have any idea..i cant find the new to charting thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/379501-my-pathetic-chart-any-ideas.html

Now im not sure ive ovulated at all..:cry:

Honestly, I think it looks right the way it is now. You generally won't ovulate on the same day as your +OPK. Its meant to give you a head's up... usually 12-48 (sometimes even 72) hours later is when the eggy pops. The cramps could have just been the swelling follicle prior to ovulation. You generally wouldn't still have watery CM for 2 days after ovulation either. It looks 100% perfect the way it is. The temps themselves look like they could go either way for CD15 or CD17... but the other fertile signs and OPKs definitely point more to the chart being correct as is! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Megg!!!!!!!!!U r a lifesaver!!!:hugs::hugs: Btw..FX'd 4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me, I sure hope its ovulation.And i definitely think its cos of Soy.

Hooray to Soy!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well CD29 here & still nothing. No signs of ovulation happening.

I took 200MG on CD3-7

Didn't think it would work!!!

Here is my chart - it is the first time i have charted & kept forgetting to take my temp but think i am sorted now. FF says i have ovulated but i know i haven't. A scan comfirmed this last weds on CD23

My Ovulation Chart

Anytime, jewlmel! :hugs: And, thanks! I'll take all the crossed fingers I can get! I'm getting desperate! LOL

chelsea - I'm sorry it hasn't worked for you, honey! :hugs:

Hey ladies!!!

ive missed you all!!!

no bfp for me yet... but ive got the ball rolling and now waiting for my ferility app to join the ivf waiting list WOOP

ive loved my break from ttc but cams 2nd sperm result came bk a bit better improved from 0% morph - 1% every lil helps!! LOL sooo took soy this month and thats me just got alot of ewcm yesterday and today... not charting or anything but im gettign so much pinchy pain im guessing im getting close to O so dtd yesterday and will keep going for a few days!!

away to read and catch up!! hope everyone is well!!

xxx

hi girls have any of you had this before i o on cd 18 so i pop an egg yesterday and today i feel heavy in my lower abdomen never had this before xxxxxxxx

im getting really bad cramps and its only day 17 i had some left overy pain on cd 11 i think could have been O but im not completly sure so iguess we will c with in a few weeks to c if i either get a bfp or AF...i kinda feel like af is on her way

Hi girls. Just wanted to drop in and ask you all about the soy. I have researched it and my best friend took it after not ovulating for 5 months and O'd and got bfp that cycle.

I havent got my first AF after m/c yet, but I have a feeling she might be on her way. Im thinking about trying the soy. I have long cycles, around 45 days with O being on CD30. Would taking the soy help me to move O day up or should I just not mess with what isnt broken? I just really hate waiting to so long. After researching and my friends experience I was thinking of trying 120mgs CD3-7. Do you girls think I could benifit from the soy?

let me know how it goes yazzy, cause if my current cycle ever ends im gonna try soy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->