Any Soy Ladies out there?

happy new year ladies!

no ov for me yet, it looks possible but I am very doubtful and starting to get really down again about things not working for us.

any news FB? presume too early as Im sure you arent due to test til the weekend?

Hi all

I did soy for the 1st time this month & even if I'm not pregnant, I think soy has really helped. I've ovulated earlier this month & my temperatures are much better than any other month.

any news FB? presume too early as Im sure you arent due to test til the weekend?

Bless you Moggy, you are such a sweetheart, still around ttc to encourage all of us lagging behind. It is so lovely to have buddies like you who don't feel that the minute they get their bfp, they can leave all the rest of us behind.

I thought of you last week-end. Did I dream it or will you be moving to Bath? OH and I stayed in a gorgeous hotel 15 miles away for his job, it was wonderful, and then visited Bath on Sunday, freezing cold, but beautiful. I don't think we could move there, but I already envisioned encouraging my DD to go there for Uni!!!

I'm 9dpo I think and more indication that I am not pregnant than the opposite :( Despite the strong ovulation pains, I feel like ov might actually not have been as strong as normally. My temp is much lower than usually (except for yesterday, but I was all cuddled up with OH and didn't take temp until about 3 minutes after waking up), and my boobs are not hurting as much as they normally do, so makes me think my progesterone levels are not as high as they normally are. Anyway, might test on Sunday. It's OH and I anniversary and we will be taking the same long stroll on the beach than we did the day we met.

Hope all is well for you. Can't believe you are already 10 weeks gone! Can't wait to see the pics of the scan :hugs:

All good here FB, glad you are ok, how could I leave my ttc buddies? Yep thats me maybe moving to West country! We were just talking about Bath the other day and how the schools are so much better than Bristol itself, we are decided that we will either move to Sout Gloucestershire or to Bath way as the thought of Mogster going into the random structure that is Bristol City council education dept fills me with dread!

Friend of ours studies at Bath Uni, she does a sports science course and LOVES it. The city seems friendly and she feels safe there which says a lot IMO

Sunday sounds a good day to test, fits nicely with your timescale and also to get result on anniversary would be nice wahtever the result as you will be sharing it and that is what you are celebrating, another year of being together - aww

Remember what i was like before testing? Completely random moods and stroppy cow was my middle name, was so convinced I was out that I went and got BBT kit all set and new CBFM sticks ordered for the next cycle - what happens is I got a whole ttc kit ready to go but we plan to stop after this one...

Anyways must dash but will be stalking you :hugs: xxx

Nothing for me yet either FB & my boobs only got properly sore yesterday. Also my temps are a bit funny for me too xx

FB aw early congrats on your anniversary - sounds like a lovely day planned! here's hoping for your BFP, dont rule yourself out yet!

jodie your temps look ace, good luck! :dust:

dan-o funny temps might be a good thing? hoping so!

as for me, I dont think the soy has worked again, I've booked in with the doctor on friday to discuss clomid again. I dont think I can cope with any more months not ovulating its driving me insane!

dreadful as always that 1ww isn't it dan-o. Everytime I approach it with rehearsed wisdom and each time, it gets the better of me. I think I am more cross with the fact that I just can't seem to treat it like any other time of the month/year than anything else! At least I've got a cold to distract me a bit from symptom spotting!

Dan-o, your temp does look great with that dip. Saying that, I had one last cycle for the first time ever, so couldn't help but thinking could it be, and well it wasn't, but I hope it is a good sign for you. Only a few more days to go!

Thanks Mrs N, I hope we don't end up frozen to death on Sunday, I think they are announcing up to -18 degrees temp. It was cold when we met too, but our hearts were beating so hard, it kept us warm!

I think you are doing the right thing going back to your do for Clomid. It must be so disheartning to wait days after days just to hope to ovulate. If you are not naturally no matter what, then you definitely need that extra help. I hope you're doctor is sympathetic and knows what he is doing/saying.

Ha ha Mog, typical to go and order the whole kit just before getting a bfp. Well this is the first time I am not ordering anything, decided that I've made all the use I can of herbert and it is not worth spending more money on the sticks, so will be herbert-free for the first time since April next cycle.

I so know what you mean about schools etc... amazing all the different things you consider when moving after becoming a parent. I live in a little town, known more for its nursing homes than its night life, but absolutely perfect for bringing up kids. The schools are great, so much support with childcare, out of school activities and great facilities. Right by the beach where you never have to fight for a place in the summer and house prices remain reasonable (in comparison). I am really pleased to be bringing up my children here.

Talking about schools, this is the first time in 30 YEARS that the school has closed due to snow. Even two years ago when every single primary and secondary school in the county closed, ours was still opened (the one and only!). The kids couldn't believe it when we got confirmation this morning. I have to say, I love it, grew up in the French Alps and I really do miss the snow, although I do sympathise for all the trouble it brings to some people.

FB - I have a theory bout your chart and new years eve, could it be that you had an implantation dip NYE/NYD? Then due to find out on your anniversary - meant to be I think. Have everything crossed for you hon xx

Gosh its :cold: :hugs: enjoy your snow day - we have nada zilch nothing. Bit of icing sugar on a few pavements and trees but thats it! :shrug:

FB, I know lots of girls that did what you did with the yogurt, nothing wrong with it and it clears up fast BUT if you want to avoid it in the long run, just eat yogurt on a regular basis hun. I've been eating yogurt 3 times a week and drinking cranberry juice 3 times a week to avoid any kind of infection, urinary or lady part. Glad things cleared up for you hun.

loads of snow here overnight, glad I don't have to go anywhere today!

Good morning soy addicts!
Well, I'm officially out this cycle. my emotions oscillate between 'what else did I expect' and 'gosh, I don't even know any longer what cycle I'm on, help.....'! Going through the same 'booh, life is unfair etc...' we all go through when AF is on her way, but what gets me most is accepting the fact that I got pregnant first month trying after coming off the pill and that it now just won't happen. I am far approaching what would have been my due date, ironically, 6 days after our first appointment with the FS.

The good news is that after that 'x' number of cycles, you know that come CD2 the dark mood disappear, pma comes back, and you only look forward again.

Dan-o, any news? Hope you are doing better than !!!!

Sooooooo much snow in my little town, it is incredible. Never seen anything like it. You can't distinguish the pavements any longer, and they are forecasting another 8 inches.

will you try soy again? Have a fab anniversary tomorrow :hugs: Hope you get the walk on the beach xx

Good morning soy addicts!
Well, I'm officially out this cycle. my emotions oscillate between 'what else did I expect' and 'gosh, I don't even know any longer what cycle I'm on, help.....'! Going through the same 'booh, life is unfair etc...' we all go through when AF is on her way, but what gets me most is accepting the fact that I got pregnant first month trying after coming off the pill and that it now just won't happen. I am far approaching what would have been my due date, ironically, 6 days after our first appointment with the FS.

The good news is that after that 'x' number of cycles, you know that come CD2 the dark mood disappear, pma comes back, and you only look forward again.

Dan-o, any news? Hope you are doing better than !!!!

Sooooooo much snow in my little town, it is incredible. Never seen anything like it. You can't distinguish the pavements any longer, and they are forecasting another 8 inches.

Awww I am sorry hun. I hope something happens soon, for both of us :hugs:

I tested BFN today @10dpo, as I have an 11 day LP I guess that just about counts me out too :(

Feeling a bit frustrated this month as it's now been a full year since I last got a BFP (MC @ 12w) TTC sure sucks at times :hissy:

thanks Mog. well not only is the walk unlikely because of the snow but it looks like we might not even be able to be together. Oh's car won't go anywhere (we are still in the process of selling our houses and even though he is at mine most of the time, he is at his today) and unless the trains are running, we will be celebrating our 1st anniversary apart and I won't even have him to comfort me on my cd1 (bouhouhouh!!!!)

Dan-o, d*mn that bfn. Gosh it does suck doesn't it? I just hate it how somehow, and I really don't know how, I manage each 1ww to make myself believe that I could be pregnant. How can I go from complete lack of pma to convinced that that symptom or other is the sign that a bean is growing in just a couple of days is beyond me.

I will be starting my 9th cycle since my m/c next week, 8 cycles using the cbfm and getting a peak, bding plenty at the right time, seeing my temp go up and ff giving me a straight ov line each time and yet something is preventing it happening. Sooooooo frustrating!!!

Yes, Mog, I will use soy again, because I have plenty left and because this was a good cycle overall.
The novelty will be that the monitor will stay in the cabinet, purely because I have enough of wasting my money on sticks for clearly no return.

Is anyone else totally aghast with the amount of snow surrounding them?

hi ladies, I wanted to update about my last soy cycle I was taking 160mgs cd 3-7 and was also charting on fertilityfriend.com and it showed that I ovulated on cd 37 so then on 10 dpo I recieved my bfp I was sooooooooo excited and then the next day I wanted to get another positive test and bought a dollar tree test and tested that afternoon and it came back :negative: and then right after that I started having light bleeding so I started doing some reseach and found that I had a chemical pregnancy my heart just sank and now I'm on cd 4 and I done the soy on different days this cycle hoping that I will ovulate a little earlier this cycle so I started soy on cd 1-5 ...sending you all lots of babydust your way and hoping that you all will be getting your :BFP: soon...:dust::dust:

Good luck Frogger, puts you in for the chance of twins taking it so early, was this cycle your first with soy? If it was it shows it does work. Chem pregnancies are awful, I vowed when I had mine I would never test early again - I did though this time and didnt get my :bfp: til the day AF was due after all

Good luck Frogger, puts you in for the chance of twins taking it so early, was this cycle your first with soy? If it was it shows it does work. Chem pregnancies are awful, I vowed when I had mine I would never test early again - I did though this time and didnt get my :bfp: til the day AF was due after all

Hey moggymay thanks for your good luck wishes I'm praying that I do get twins because I have had 2 baby psychics tell me that I would be concieving twins 1 girl and 1 boy...yep it really does break my heart about seeing the positive test but it also gives me sooo much hope that it will happen soon...congratulations on your pregnancy I'm soooo happy for you....:hugs:

Frogger, that's a real shame, I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->