• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

so sorry frogger, those chemical pregnancies are so cruel. Hope this cycle is shorter. Are you taking 160mg again?

Mog, remind me the date of your scan so I make sure to log in to see tiny mogster.

Dan-o, will we be cycle buddies again? I expect cd1 tomorrow as I am spotting today.

FB scan is thurs 21st, so scared there will be nowt there or a problem :shrug:

Hoping this next cycle will be a good one for you and Dan-o, just think by valentines you could both have lil soya beans FX'd :hugs:

so sorry frogger, those chemical pregnancies are so cruel. Hope this cycle is shorter. Are you taking 160mg again?

Mog, remind me the date of your scan so I make sure to log in to see tiny mogster.

Dan-o, will we be cycle buddies again? I expect cd1 tomorrow as I am spotting today.

thanks hun, sending you lots of babydust your way...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

FB scan is thurs 21st, so scared there will be nowt there or a problem :shrug:

Hoping this next cycle will be a good one for you and Dan-o, just think by valentines you could both have lil soya beans FX'd :hugs:

Hun, don't be scared everything is going to be fine on your scan....praying for you...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks hun, I'm praying that this new cycle that I can get my soy bean to stick and praying that everyone else here that is taking soy get their BFP's this cycle....

hey ladies i have a question again.... what happens if you dont have a cycle and get a bfn then just start taking the soy for a few days will it make you ovulate then start a cycle or is there something the doctors can give you to bring on a period so i can start the soy?

You have to wait for your cycle to start Soy again. If AF is MIA, go ask your Dr for Provera, it's supposed to bring on AF hun, I think you take it for 10 days. There's another way to bring it on BUT you have to make sure 100% that you aren't pregnant. It's more natural and cheaper but is dangerous if you are indeed pregnant.

well im going for bloods 2morrow and suregery on wed so they have to make sure im not by weds before the LAP and dye test. but whats the other way besides the provera?

Hi hun, yeah I'm spotting too (& temps down) so I expect today will become CD1 for me as well :) :hugs:

well im going for bloods 2morrow and suregery on wed so they have to make sure im not by weds before the LAP and dye test. but whats the other way besides the provera?

would think if you wait for first bleed after lap and dye then do the soy 3-7 then you will be having a 2010er! :hugs:

ya im going to do the soy but i just dont know what to do to bring on AF after the lap and dye so i can do the soy. im just confused all the way around! i have soy isos waiting for me and i sure as heck dont want my period on valentines day that would just suck!

Sma1588 - if you look online there are a variety of "natural" ways to induce AF (including boiling hemp and drinking the water, or eating a cup of seasame seeds), but I think you should just ask whoever you see at the surgery for something. I don't know much/anything about Lap and Dye's, but good luck and I hope they can also give you some answers.

AF caught up with me bang on time today (she favours 2.30 in the pm), so I'll give the Soy another shot this month - might up my dose from 100 to 120mg this cycle.

Sma - Provera is really your best bet! But, I would just ask the docs who do the procedures. I honestly know nothing of the natural ways to bring it on or if they work... but it might be worth a try if you're totally against getting something from the docs.

As far as Provera when pregnant... there's actually not much risk at all. I know that it specifically says that you shouldn't take it while pregnant, but the fact of the matter is that many women DO take it during pregnancy as a means of sustaining their pregnancy. It's just progesterone, which our body makes tons of during pregnancy. In the not so distant past (but before HPTs were a common thing), doctors would give women Provera to take as a pregnancy test.. Basically, bleed following the pills = BFN, no bleed = BFP! People with low progesterone are often prescribed Provera to take through their first trimester. The only reason there is a warning is because there is an ever so slightly elevated instance of birth defects but not because Provera causes them... it is believed by most that the slight elevation is because it allows a pregnancy that would have spontaneously terminated due to the defect to hang on artificially... Basically, without the Provera those extra babies with birth defects would never have been born but rather miscarried due to the problem. Whether or not that's a good thing or a bad thing is not something I'm willing to judge... I guess it all depends on the particular birth defect in question!

I realized I should still be in here since I'm back on the Soy. I did 120mg CD3-7 again this time. Hoping for a similar but stickier result this round!

Hi megg, sorry you are back here hun :hugs:
Here's hoping you get another soy bfp in the next few days :) xx

sorry to see you back megg :hugs:

maybe the soy did do something for me after all - i ov'd at cd28, earliest ever!

Woohoo! Exellent news MrsN! Hope you caught that lil eggy! xx

Hey Ladies :flower:

I have started my "second" cycle with Soy. Its kind of my first since last cycle i messed up and didnt take a enough (read the bottle wrong). I am taking 110mg CD2-6.

:dust: :dust:

Megg33k~ How is it going hun? Im so sorry that you are back here =(

Thanks, girls! It's not so bad being back I guess... at least I have you lot! :) No offense, but I do hope to escape soon again! LOL I plan to take you all with me if I do though! :winkwink:

Mrs_N - That's good news! YAY! Hope you caught it!

I've a quick question, which I hope one of you lovely ladies can answer.

I ovulate (apparantly weakly) quite early - CD 11 or 12. Last month I took the Soy and on days 3-7, and OV'd the same time as usual. Do you suggest I do CD3-7 again, or maybe 4-8 this time, or would it not really matter.

Also when my AF arrives, she come full force berween 2 & 3 in the afternoon, but I always count the next morning as CD1, obviously my cycle is 26 days no matter which way I count it, but would you count the arvo arrival as CD1?

Megg, when are you testing? You might have a very brief stay!

Megg, sorry to see you back here, but it is thanks to you a lot of us have decided to try soy, so we will be delighted to see you wave good bye to us again!

Mrs N, this is brilliant news, it must be so heartwarming to officially be in the 2ww. Soy does seem to work for many, this is great.

Jaxvipe, cross fingers for that second cycle. It is my second too, hope the first one was just a blip, a testing of the experiment before making it sure it actually work! There seem to be a few of us at the same stage of our cycles.

Leilani, ummm, not sure. I took it 3-7 last cyle and it delayed ov by a couple of days...or I am assuming. I have oved anytime from 10 to 14 days before, the cd14 previously having been when I took AC. I started ovulating earlier again when I stopped, so started to take it again, and that pushed me to cd12. Last cycle, I didn't realise that you should soy OR AC, took both! This cycle, I decided to try soy without AC, so who knows when it will happen. This is my first cycle without the monitor, I want to take it a bit easier this cycle, that is in light of our first appt with consultant at the end of this cycle.
They do say the later you take it the later ov, so I would try cd5-10, or at least 4-9, at best it will delay, at worse it will be the same.

As for when to consider cd, I would say it depends on your periods. Mine only last two days with just spotting on 3rd, so it starts heavily in the afternoon, I consider it cd1, but I don't think it really matters.

jaxvipe good luck! :dust:
megg when you testing?? chart is looking good :thumbup:
leilani I think I would count the day af arrives as cd1 in your position. i reckon it'd be worth trying soy a day or so later in your cycle, it's all about experimentation!
FBbaby good luck for your second cycle! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->