• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

Thanks... all of you! :hugs:

Leilani - I'd take it CD5-9 to try and delay it. It's all but impossible for you to O only 2-3 days after your last dose. Give it a try! :) Also, I would count the afternoon arrival as CD1, not the next day. The next day bit is only for the CBFM or if AF arrives over night and you only find out in the morning!

As for testing... uhm... it was supposed to be today! LOL But, I kind of didn't leave my house yesterday which means that I don't own an HPT! Hahaha! So, that makes it hard to test! My temp is still up today, but it way disturbed since I took it a good 5 hours before I usually do. I couldn't help it though! I was asleep by 1:15am! I'm usually not in bed until 4-6am! :)

Morning Ladies :flower:

Well i think the soy is working for me this cycle, if you look at my chart for this cycle and then the last one my temps are WAY higher this cycle. So Fx'd that this works!!

good luck jaxvipe :dust:
yes I've heard soy can dry up your cm just like clomid - you can take evening primrose oil to try and help with that, but only take it up until ov

Yea i took EPO last cycle and it did nothing... so i was thinking of trying some mucinex or something. I think EPO actually delayed my ovulation and i got less cm than i normally do.. =( so i will either try the mucinex or just see what happens.

It can, but it doesn't necessarily... if that makes sense! :)

Mucinex can work... but you have to make sure to drink plenty of water... your body can't make mucus if you aren't well hydrated. I used Pre-Seed when I had no CM. Natural CM is better than Pre-Seed, but Pre-Seed is better than NOTHING. lol

soy gave me way way MORE EWCM it was gushing at O (sorry if TMI)

soy gave me way way MORE EWCM it was gushing at O (sorry if TMI)

thats what happing to me now, i went on 1st & 2nd cycle 3-7 on soy, this time 3rd(time lucky) 2-7 on soy with loads of cm started yesurday but today its like wow im on cd 11 of a cd 26 bd on cd 9 and again to to bd tonight & every second night till cd 19, so hopeful i will get that BFP more importally a sticky waiting 3 years

grapefruit juice is meant to be good for cm too :)

Oh thats right! i completely forgot about grapefruit juice! And i love that stuff! Ill have to go the grocery store and pick some up tonight

Grapefruit juice, eh? I think I'll just stick with Mucinex and Pre-Seed then! :rofl: I can't imagine that I could keep that down for more than a minute or two. I will say, I didn't need Mucinex of Pre-Seed this cycle... so maybe that's a good sign for an impending BFP too? I dunno.. grasping at straws! Nervous!

Having a bit of a down day today, nothing exceptional about it, we all do, but normally that happens as AF is about to arrive and first day, not 4 days later! It's the first time I have felt completely defeated with ttc. I REALLY REALLY feel like it will never happen. Now that I know my blood results came back normal, that I ovulate every month and we have bd plenty at the right time each cycle, all I can focus on is the thought there can only be something else wrong with me, either that my tubes are blocked or that my total lack of ewcm means that I am killing all OH swimmers. Of course there could be problems on his side but I just don't think it is the case. I know I am not the only one feeling like this :)

So back to ewcm, not having seen any since I gave birth to my son 7 years ago, I have lost hope to ever see some. I have tried all, epo for years (took it for pms symptoms way before I was ttc), increased it to 300mg a day, made no difference, tried grapefruit juice, only made me put on weight with the extra sugar in it, tried the cough syrup that just made me gag, and last cycle with soy, I don't even think I had the watery mucus!
I have been using preeseed, did so when I got pg, but forgot last cycle. That's what drives me mad about ttc, you are supposed not to obsessed with it, but when you do take it easy, you forget to do things that might be your only chance to get that bfp grrrr....

rant over, life goes on!

Megg, surely you will be testing today, 15dpo and good temp, it does sound like you might be the official soy queen!!!

FB - it will happen, me n SD are waiting for you to join us and we arent leaving til you do! PMA and have a laugh at what lil mogster and I have done today....

:laundry::dishes::shower::mail::hangwashing::awww::rofl::hissy::yipee::friends::headspin::telephone::cold::fool::football::ignore::comp::trouble::loo::brush::sulk::loopy::ball::rain: Im now ready to :sleep: he on the other hand is:loopy::loopy:

Its gonna be okay honey :hugs:

I have tons of EWCM around O when I use the soy! Really never had any that amounted to this!

thanks Moggy :hugs:
Gosh, looking at all those smilies made me feel grateful for being in the office!!! A few of them are awaiting me at home though!

I wondered last night whether my mood might be affected by the soy. I think some have said that they noticed a change as some do with clomid. Then again, might just be the January mood!!

Have a great end of the week everyone :hugs:

FB - I'm not sure the Soy can affect mood quite like Clomid can. Clomid is a lot harsher on the system and I've yet to read of any real side effects with the Soy. I tend to think that January just does this to people, you know?

This month and last month with the soy the 5 days that i have taken it have made me so grouchy. Im not taking anything else besides the soy so i am inclined to believe that it is making me like that. 2016 also said that the soy made her very grouchy as well.

Today is my last day of soy so Fx'd i will ovulate in 5-7 days! Me and OH better get busy lol

Megg~ When are you going to test!?! 16dpo thats great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->