• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

how long after you take the soy do you usually ovulate? i wanna take it but i dont wanna be on my period for valentines day. im trying to plan ahead

This month I skipped my soy cycle. It would of been my 3rd month taking it. Hope it didnt hinder my ovulation. Will try it next month cd 3-7 100mg.

well it supposed to be 5-10 days after your last pill.. so if you take it cd3-7 then you should o around cd 12-17... hope that helps

how long after you take the soy do you usually ovulate? i wanna take it but i dont wanna be on my period for valentines day. im trying to plan ahead

Did AF finally catch up with you? How did the lap and dye go - were you able to tslk to anyone about AF being MIA?

AFM - just having a mini-break away this weekend, but took 120mg of soy just now (6 capsules!!), as it's day 4 or 5 (cd4 according to CBFM, but I'm saying cd5). I didn't notice any sympoms last month - as I'm pretty grumpy at the best of times, so would be hard to tell!

Have a good weekend everyone

Jax - Hmmm... Maybe the side effects are just less common with it? I guess it all depends on how a person reacts to having their estrogen receptors inhibited. Obviously, if it goes away after you stop taking it and has only happened those days each time, then I would definitely agree. My bad. I guess I spoke too soon! Definitely get your man into a bed! HAHA! I'm testing in the morning! :)

sma - You would have to wait for AF to turn up for you to start taking it anyway... unless it did? And 5-10 days after the last dose is correct! Good luck!

mo it hasnt shown up yet but im going to ask my doc for something to trigger it. im bleeding like a period now though from the lap and dye so im a little unsure of what he would say. as far as the lap and dye went he didnt find any bad things and my tubes are good. i think im just not ovulating and thats the problem for not getting preg. he wants to put me on a high dose of B/C for pain or he said have 2 babies with in 5 years (before he retires) and he will do a hystorectomy.

Awww! FX'd you get it worked out, sma!

*sighs* :bfn: for me today! :(

thanx megg. im trying to get things figured out. well i know im not preg now though that was confusing but the thing thats confusing now is do i count this as a period or do i keep counting from my last cycle?
hope everything goes good for u. FX'D

sorry to hear that megg, thats a mighty long LP you got going on there!

Hi all :flower: Month two on the soy for me. Took a little more this month 140mg and I think ovulation occured last night (CD14). We dtd last night with conceive plus so fingers crossed we caught the eggy.

Side effects of soy for me are a feeling of groggyness with a headache and thirst.

Megg- sorry you got a bfn hon. xxx

Sorry to hear that megg :hugs: :hugs:

So i made a boo-boo i forgot to take my soy yesterday. Should i just not take the last dose or should i take the last dose today?!?!

Uhm... good question, Jax! I'm not sure. I would probably take the last one. I think!

And, yes... This is one hell of an LP... especially since mine is only 11-12 days! :(

Uhm... good question, Jax! I'm not sure. I would probably take the last one. I think!

And, yes... This is one hell of an LP... especially since mine is only 11-12 days! :(

Any sign of AF?

Not a single one!!! Not sure if that's a :) or a :( with that!

good luck zero7! :dust: hope you caught that egg!
jax not sure! I think I would just take the last dose today
megg how confusing! although I hear cycles can be messed up after mc - is this your first cycle since?

as for me, got a dip in my tmep today - could be ID???! not sure, hoping it is!

Mrs_N - Could be! FX'd!!! Not actually cycle 1, but cycle 0... The only bleed I've had is the one from the MC, no real AF yet! I was originally just figuring that the MC would mess up ovulation more than anything else. I didn't expect it to do THIS. Hoping to get it figured out ASAP!

Good morning soy joy ladies :hugs:
Megg, what a mystery again, but if I recall last pg, you were getting very very faint lines for a long time and you thought you were not processing hcg normally because of your disorder, so could that explain the bfn this time again?

I am not a happy bunny and certainly no soy joy for me... I think soy has totally messed up my body. I am a bit of a mystery too, not as exciting though... all seemed normal last cycle, was pleased that soy seemed to have made me ovulate a bit later, my temp curve looked normal, temp started to go down and AF showed as expected. I had normal AF and started to take soy again. But then, all has gone haywire I took my temp at cd2 and it was low as I would have expected, but since cd5, it has gone high as I normally get in my luteal phase. The first day, I thought it was a fluke, but it has just continued to increase and it has now become ridiculous. It is not an infection, I actually had a sore throat during the 1ww but have been free of it for a week, feeling totally normal now, and surely, it is was due to fever, it would be higher than that anyway. It is not the thermometer, I used another one this morning too and it came up with the exact same temp. So WHAT IS GOING ON!

So of course I turned to google and the only explanation I came up with is that I have a luteum corpus cyst that isn't resolving. That would explain the high temp, as well as the fact that my boobs are hurting not as much as during 1ww, but close to it, and.... the horrible pms symptoms I've had for the past 5 days. I have never felt so low for no apparent reason. Also, the sonographer picked up I had a luteum cyst on the ovary I ovulated from when I m/c last June. It is the same ovary I ovulated from this cycle. So what I'm thinking is that the soy acting as mini-clomid has given me a maxi ovulation (but sill no baby grrrrrr), resulting in high progesterone levels and the cyst. The only strange thing in my theory is that if that was the case, my temp would have expected to have stayed up the entire time and AF not to show at all (it was totally normal). Oh and by the way, silly me for not stating the obvious, yes, I did take a hpt which was of course negative!

Now I have no idea where it leaves me. If I am correct and progesterone is still lingering in my body, I can only assume I can wave good by to ovulation until who knows how. And of course, because I didn't put two and two together until yesterday afternoon, I have done it again and taken my 5th dose of soy yesterday morning. Who knows what my body is making of that. To make things even more frustrating, I have decided for the first time in 9 cycles to give the cbfm a break, so w0n't even be able to know for sure when I am about to ov.

Sorry for coming across so bitterly. I guess I am so angry with myself this morning for trying to stimulate my body because I wasn't getting the bfp I so want. I should have left it all to nature, after all, I was ovulating fine and I did manage to get pg once. I now have no idea what I have done to myself. One sure thing, whenmy cycle gets back to normal (writing when rather than if), I am ditching everything and trusting my body to do what it has managed to do 3 times without help before.

Enough for my rant of the morning!!! Megg, as the soy expert of the forum, do you think my theory holds or can you think of another reason for the high temps and symptoms?

Wishing you all a great start to the week, and some bfp for those in the 1ww :hugs: :hugs:

thank you Mog, always here for some kind words. I have now read that clomid can cause luteum cysts and that if they are still present in the beginning of cycle, they will prevent ovulation. The not so bad news is that they normally resolve by themselves in a few weeks. I guess I am learning my lesson: leave things alone and just accept to be patient. I have my appt with the FS in three weeks, so hopefully, if things are not back to normal by then I might be able to get a scan and get a better idea of what is going on.

I hope at least my experience can help others.

:hugs: FBbaby i hope your cycle sorts itself out & the cyst resolves if that is what is causing it :hugs:

so I got a faint line on a FRER this morning!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->