Any Soy Ladies out there?

when will you test Dan-o? FX'd

Well AF is due on saturday or sunday, but I don't have the willpower to make it that far, I'm a bit of a POAS addict! :rofl:

I'll try to hold off for a few more days tho xx

think we all have that addiction! Good luck x

Oh soy defo makes your boobs super sore. I was there during the tww on soy, holy cow, OH was NOT allowed to touch them!

I can't wait to see all your BFP's!

good luck to all those in the tww! :dust:

well it hasn't worked for me :hissy: cd33 and nothing!
do i take a higher dose next cycle? I have 100mg tabs, took 1 each day for 5 days this cycle, do I up it to 200mg??

Well... I am sorry to report that there will be no "soy baby" for me this cycle. I am officially on CD1 today. I'm going to take the soy again this cycle and see how it goes. Haven't decided if I will up the dose or not. I felt that it worked as far as ovulation, even though I didn't conceive... so I am hopeful it will work this month.

Good luck everyone!!

I'm sorry it didn't work for you mrs N, if soy doesnt work you might need something stronger than Clomid to make you ovulate, possibly injections. Take up to 120mg of soy but no more than that.

Pipeliner - it took a good friend of mine (irl) two cycles of soy to get her bfp, she also used instead cups and preseed.

Sorry mrs n & pipeliner :(

BFN for me today (10dpo) & AF comes at 12dpo, so I'm pretty sure I haven't made it either this month.

I'll deffo use the soy again next cycle tho, it's really boosted my hormone levels up! :D

Keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP soon Dan-o xx

And you moggymay, I see you are in the 2ww now!! :yipee:
Hope you caught that little eggy! xx

hi ladies,

This is my first month using soy and I am currently on CD7 taking last dose tonight but I just have a question for those of you that have taken soy. Does it dry up CM like clomid does? I am just contemplating buying some conceive plus. x

Didnt seem to, if anything when CBFM showed peak there was more of it when we BD'd - sorry if TMI

Only difference for me was that O was a day or two later...

Just the soy for me. 3/4DPO at the mo so will keep you posted x

hi ladies,

This is my first month using soy and I am currently on CD7 taking last dose tonight but I just have a question for those of you that have taken soy. Does it dry up CM like clomid does? I am just contemplating buying some conceive plus. x

I actually got more EWCM than usual! xx

doodar I am also taking evening primrose oil which has definately increased my cm - I'd recommend it :)
dan-o sorry you didn't get your bfp, don't give up hope just yet!
moggymay good luck in the tww :dust:

Oh yes, I forgot to say I always take EPO until ovulation as well! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"