Any Soy Ladies out there?

Wow I'll have to watch out for that one! X

Haha! You can't do a thing about it if it happens and you'll never see it coming. Just BAM! OWIE! Its kind of nice to know exactly when it happens... but kind of sucks. It can take your breath away sometimes. It's always a weird throbbing, pulsating pain for me... Have you ever seen a movie or a game with one of those orangish-yellow blinking lights and security siren that's really kind of a slow, steady "wah... wah... wah.. wah.. wah" with the light blinking or spinning in the same rhythm? If my ovulation had a noise, that would be the noise! LOL

Wow, I have missed lots!

Thanks jojo, I did a sneaky test yesterday but it was a snowy white bfn. :cry:

I am happy whatever though as I am now 11dpo and no spotting and have def ov'd so they soy has worked in that respect. At least now I am in the game!

Dipped a bit today, hope it is a one off! Had a very weird dream last night then woke at 4am then dozed.

lol, i always get up at the same time......8am but i'm always half awake and know how rubbish i'd be at temping.

tried it a few cycles back and only got up to day 2 - just got out of bed, went for a wee and thats when i remembered i should have temped.....TOO LATE KAT!!

Kat, this is my first month temping. I always steered clear but I am so glad I was persuaded to do it. I had a low progesterone test last cycle so it was so reassuring to see the rise this month. I am a bit all over the place with it as I don't sleep well but it is the overall pattern that matters so don't worry about the odd blip.

I just joined today and am going to give soy a try. I don't ovulate every month, so I hope this helps. Just started AF today, so I will be taking them day 3 to 7. I've been TTC for 5 months now, OD once that I could tell, it was a strange feeling but good. :happydance:

Welcome! Think soy will def help xxx

Its a circle bellas mamma so did you temp at a different time? Have you used https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php to see what it would have been? Besides I'd hardly call it a dip, come on you can have the first soy bean since I joined the thread!

Meggs I hope I don't have ovulation like that, I already have annoying noises in my life (as in my MIL's fire alarm sounding voice) lol. I think i'll order an ovulation thats similar to a kitten purring or something! Though if it gives me a bfp I'll happily take the pain and be greatful! xx

:rofl: jojo!!! My mother-in-law is an awful woman! I understand your pain! :hugs: I hope yours is more of a kitten purring too! That would be spectacular! C'mon kitten purring BFP! LOL

I don't know why it is a circle... It was at the same time as nearly all of my post ov temps. Why else would ff do that?

Oh I think it was because I said I was sleep deprived... I have unchecked that as it is usual for me to be sleep deprived!

i've had a blood test this morning to check my progesterone levels (thinks thats the right word - the one they do to check your ovulating??)

good luck with that misskat, I got my results back the next day so hope your trust is as quick! Let us know how you get on x

Oh good luck misskat. Did you make sure they did it on the right day? I had to persuage my doc that CD21 was no good for me...

Do any of you ladies know much about the results for day3 and day 21. I had mine done a while a go, the day 3 I had done on day 1 because it was friday and Dr said it wouldn't make a difference, is that correct? and also estradiol level was 76, is that bad.

For day 21 I had it done on day 21 even tho I only ovulated on day 18 and level was 33.6 so showed ovulation, does that sound ok for 3 days after ovulation??? My fs appointment is april 27th and been waiting for it since november so not had them properly explained, only what I found on google x

Haven't a clue when I ovulate anyway, so cd24 was fine by me. It's the final test the docs need to do before they can refer me to a fertility clinic.

Jojo was it 33.6 n/mol? Prob was if tested in the uk... If so then yes that does show ovulation. That level is very good as it would prob continue to rise from there as it usually peaks at 7dpo hence then test should be done then... Assuming you don't have an LP defect then there should be no reason to test the levels later in your cycle.

As for you cd3 tests they should be done on cd3 ideally as that is the benchmark used to compare your results too. However, they don't vary much from cd1 to cd5 so shouldn't be an issue. Do you know what unit was used to measure estradiol?

thanks, I have a short luteal phase of 9 days, managed to get to 10 days after vitamins but only missed 9 days by a matter of hours this cycle so will be 9 again for sure now I stopped the vits. Not sure of the units the gp just said 76?? and that it was slightly out of normal range but not by much. Nice to have it explained, thanks xx

hey ladies

just had a quick question... i took soy cd3-7 im on cd14 as of when i get up 2moro!! but i wanted to know last cycle was a 43day cycle... so if im going to O will it be around cd27+++ or is the soy supposed to boost me up abit and give me O earlier???

ive had some creamy cm... but no sign of ewcm and cervic is low and hard BOOO lol

xxxx

MrsW - I shouldn't be that late this time... although, I guess it could be! Technically, it should happen by CD17. However, I know that there are people who have had to wait until 20/21... maybe even a bit longer! So, it's really hard to say. Are you temping or using OPKs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->