Any Soy Ladies out there?

Megg33 - well I never. And here's you telling me your not budging and will not be testing till next Wednesday! I'm so pleased for you. X

well, I did a first response test this morning (yesterday I did a ic and it had a faint line which I thought was an evap, hence me saying bfn) I'm happy to say another soy bean has been made. Bfp this morning x

:rofl: I know, I'm weak!!! I wouldn't have admitted to test if it'd been a BFN, ya know! lol Thank you!

And, uhm... OMG! What did I say? Hmmm? I knew when you said it was BFN that there was something going on, because I KNEW, KNEW, KNEW you were pregnant! There was NO question in my mind... and then I felt bad about telling you to test! You naughty little thing! CONGRATS! :hugs: Bump buddies, yeah?

With out a doubt, I feel so excited. But am trying to contain it at the mo

not ready to move out of ttc yet either x

With out a doubt, I feel so excited. But am trying to contain it at the mo

not ready to move out of ttc yet either x

I understand, sweetie! Don't go anywhere until you're comfortable with it! :hugs:

Congratulations to both of you!!! Please share what dose you took and days you took it and anything else you may have done this cycle??? Wishing you both a H&H 9months!

Awesome news MissKat and Megg - I am stoked for you both. Yay for Soy Beans.

xxx

I took 200mg CD5-9... but I recommend starting at 100-120mg CD3-7. I changed to suit my own situation.

I'll run down the list this cycle:

Soy Isoflavones 200mg CD5-9 (obviously)
Fish Oil x 3 capsules (1500mg I think) every day
Prenatal Multi-Vitamin every day
Iron 65mg every day (because I've had anemia issues in the past)
Great Rite that goes with my fertility spell casting
Laid for 20 min after BD (no legs in air, no butt on pillow, just didn't move around)
Temped
OPK'd (though they didn't really work at all)

I guess that's about it! This was really my first cycle coming off of a loss... So, my chances were slightly better than average probably. I wish I had more advice! I just tried to keep stress low this time... but didn't do a very good job it! LOL

Edit: Thanks, Leilani! :hugs:

OMG MEGG!!!!!!!!! yay im soooooo happy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so on my good note im OVULATING!!!!!!!!! i wanna go on top of o roof and scream it... i completly forgot what this felt like and im hoping this month is it!

OMG! That's great, Shanna! :hugs: So happy to hear that you're ovulating! Everything crossed for you! And, thanks, hun! :hugs:

Congrats Misskat! 2 BFP in the space of a day woohoo, This makes me feel very positive about taking the soy now x

more soy beans -yipee: Congrats ladies!

Megan - no stressing! You will relax and enjoy all symptoms or lack of and not worry at all! Ninja bean is coming in late November? :wohoo:

2 bfps!!! GREAT!!! congrats!!

got mysef some lines and coverline on fertility friend YAY that me 3po and feeling fab!1

xxx

Looks great, MrsW! :hugs:

Thanks, Moggy! I'm trying!!! Nov 27! EEK! Can you post me an u/s machine so I can look every day for a possible heartbeat? LOL

I bought a fab doppler on ebay - LCD new one for £52 delivered! :thumbup:

Will hunt the link so you can grovel for them to send to US!

This is the link, doesnt mention overseas postage but they might...if you ask nicely :thumbup:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270548786164

I'll have a look! Thanks, Moggy! I'll be wanting one of these too! Although, what I was hoping for (and cannot have as I'm not a doctor) is an ultrasound! LOL I want the awful thing with the wand that they shove up the girly bits to SEE the baby! :rofl:

Big congratulations Misskat- awesome news!

Who's gonna be next?!....

Big congratulations Misskat- awesome news!

Who's gonna be next?!....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->