Any Soy Ladies out there?

im going to be next! i only took soy 1 day on cd 3 and it was 200 mg but i actually felt O and had the cm yesterday and me and OH had a little us time so i shall be next! FX'd

i was afraid that if i took it and i was going to O this time then it would stop me from it so i only took it 1 day and O'd on cd 13 yay!!!!!

Congrats misskat! This is great all the bfp's! x

Congratulations to both of you!!! Please share what dose you took and days you took it and anything else you may have done this cycle??? Wishing you both a H&H 9months!

The only thing i did differently this cycle was take soy!!

CD3-7 and took 120mg.
Folic Acid every day
DH made me rest my feet on the head board too lol

I had a mmc oct last year and since then my body took a while to get back to normal, had 2 v long cycles and hormone inbalances (high prolactin, high testosterone) so started accupuncture and reflexology beginning of Feb too, so think that has helped too.x

Thanks everyone for your congratulations messages - really has not sunk in yet. Going to test again at the weekend just to be sure - oh and the weekend after, and the one after that! lol x

Have any of you experienced shorter, lighter periods since starting soy? My periods have ALWAYS been painful, heavy and loooong 5 days or more. This was my first cycle with soy and I had one day of spotting and 3 days of barely needing more than one tampon.

If this is safe and even after I do get pregnant someday .. I might continue a low dose for life...........................although the bitchy level before starting was through the ROOF ...

I don't know, honey! I haven't had much of a shot at periods since I started using it. And, I don't know much about the long term use effects. But, I'm glad its helping you! :hugs: Just do some research and see what you can find out! :)

I'm not sure using soy long term is good. I'm sure I've read it can have the oposite affect on fertility if taken throughout the cycle - which is why we only take for 5 days to give us a boost.

As megg says, I'd do some research to be sure

hey ladies... im at a struggle with my chart girls... i didnt get to sleep til 1... was up at 3.... up at 4.15... then alram went off at 6am to do temp - it was 36.6!! i then thaught ive not had enough sleep sooo set my alarm for 3 hours haha got up at 9am and temp was 36.8... what will i put on my chart??? xxxx

At 4dpo, it honestly doesn't matter. Just leave the temp you have in there now. :)

hey everyone hope you all ok, megg & misskat has the news sunk in yet? sure your still on cloud 9!

I've finally got a postive opk and ewcm so think i'm finally ovulating, i'm on cd19 today so will either be today or tomorrow, been having cramps that are probably my ovaries on my right side again (reflexologist believed I was ovulating from right side last 2 months I was having it so clearly its my favourite side) going to treat the husband tonight :winkwink:

Do you think its worth using soy from 2-6 next month since 3-7 hasn't really brought ovulation any earlier, it was cd 23 last month but that was late for me its usually cd18/19. Hoping for at least a 10 day LP this cycle not a shorter one! or a bfp of course!
xx

I wouldn't go earlier... The egg quality just won't be there if you do! It might just not be able to bring it earlier! I know when I did 3-7 I O'd on CD16... When I did 5-9 this last cycle, I O'd on CD16. So, sometimes it just doesn't effect O date! :shrug:

Uhm... I don't know if its completely sunk in! I'm terrified, tbh! LOL I have a lot of twinges today though... it makes me feel better! :D

hey ladies!!

having a rubbush day i really feel like complete rubbish!! i could swear i feel that af will be her ein few days... im getting cramps on front right side, getting the whole not bothered moody tierd feeling!!

am i out? and af will be here really quick?? cant believe it as im only 5 dpo!!!!

xxxx

No! You are NOT out at 5dpo! :hugs: Not even close, honey!

thanks hun!1 i just dont understand why i have af symtoms at only 5dpo!! its crazy lol

xxx

AF and preggo symptoms are very similar. Maybe it's a beanie getting snug?

if so... i hope beanie is getting nice and tight snuggled up lol for a happy 9 month journey haha

if only!!!!! ;)

if it was true should i expect a implantationd dip/spotting in the next few days??

xxx

Not necessarily on either of those. If it happens, GREAT! But you CAN be pregnant without IB or a dip! :winkwink:

fab!!! thanks megg!! hopefully this time just flies by now... im desperate to know either way!! haha

xxx

wow megg, was just checking in to see how your getting on, im so so happy for you, i knew this would be your month. woop woop for the soy, its amazing. You really deserve this for all the help you have given people, congratulations hun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->