Any Soy Ladies out there?

can I just ask you other ladies if your cm has been any different after ovulation since taking soy? I'm only 4dpo but for last couple of days I've been having a very heavy lot of sticky/creamy cm, its a mixture of both but having loads of it! Just wondering if poking about in there checking cervix has given me infection or if its normal for it to change after soy?

xx

hello everyone i just read all 80 or was it 81 pages of this thread lol....iv'e been really researching this soy thing and im so impressed! from what i have read it could work for me...my problem is, lately my AFs are kinda messed up, its like i never have a whole one....one week i can bleed for a few days, stop, then another week bleed again for a few days..i have no idea if i ovulate. i have AF right now, some bleeding starting yesterday and starting to slow down again today...this is the first time i got cramps though in a long time..i want to start soy but dont know when to start since im not sure which one is the real AF. i want to start TTC, but dont know when my CD1 is cause of the scattered AF days. so far im just taking geritol complete once a day and folic acid(400mcg) just to get started. i really dont have the funds for fertilty appointments, but i do need to get my annual exam, might be a good time to ask my doc if i could go on medroxyprogest, many years ago i was on it to start my AFs and it worked, so hopefully thats all i need to get started. i started taking clomid about 8 yrs ago and i quit my job and ended up concieving my son 4 months later. i never thought i would even get him as i havnt seen an EWCM since i was a teenager. im 32 now. i would really like to try soy and EPO. just want to see what you all think of this...congrats on all the BFPs :D

i forgot to mention, i didnt conceive my son while on clommid(sorry i forget how to spell it lol), but like 4 months afterwards cause since i quit my job i couldnt afford the clommid at the time.

Jojo... I had more CM after O than normal. It was oddly kind of watery and kind of milky all at the same time... but any change is usually a good sign. As long as there is no itching or burning and no foul odor! :)

Jade - I went through about 2 or so years of bleeding today, maybe not tomorrow, bleeding for a few days, a couple days off, bleeding for a week, not bleeding the next day, back again... It was torture! Honestly, I would recommend you try to get Provera to bring a proper period and then start on the Soy. If that's not possible... I guess you just pick what feels like AF and go from there.

Hi

Do you mind if i join in the thread? I have tried Soya for the first time this month!! I have regular 26 day cycles and Ov every month around CD 12/13 but i start spotting from 4DPO so possibly a LP defect and have read that Soya may be able to help?! all my blood tests, scans etc have come back ok so i dont think it is progesterone. I have been taking B6 for a few months and it hasnt helped with the spotting but am going to carry on with it!

I cam off the pill in Sept 08 and we were 'not being careful' and we have been properly trying since July 2009 but my other half works away during the week so BDing can sometimes be a problem. I have been using the CBFM and getting normal peaks etc every month but havent been temping as am rubbish at remembering and doesnt seem much point as i know i am out from 4DPO :growlmad:

as i have a 26 day cycle i took the following:
CD1 2x40mg
CD2 3x40mg
CD3 3x40mg
CD4 3x40mg
CD5 4x40mg

Do you think i should take some more today (CD6) or will that be enough?
Sorry to just jump in on your thread on rattle on!!
x

that's what the thread is for waitingginger!

will write more later as i am just popping in but i took soy for the first time last cycle and had no spotting at all.

Def don't take anymore today, five days in a row is plenty and more can be detrimental.

Resident expert Megg will comment too but I think if you don't get your bfp this cycle then I would take soy cd3-7. That is the reccommended 'happy medium' for both quality and quantity of eggs released.

Jojo we are pretty much cycle twins this month!

hi ladies!!

so thats me into double figures!! had a hellish day yesterday of mixed emotions!! was very teary and moody emotions are run high lol

did a hpt today as i couldnt wait and bfn!! never mind early days!! temp did rise today which is good.. since ive been miss flatness!! baught myself a 00.00 therm for next cycle!!

hope everyone is well?? ive got the af feeling today BOOOO

xxxx

Thanks Bellas Mamma, would be great to here your sportting history lol!! ok will stop for this cycle :)! keeping my fingers crossed i think i may ovulate CD12&13 which will be 4th & 5th April (easter weekend when OH is home!!!!woohoo!!)

Thinking maybe i should start temping tomorrow?? but i am rubbish at remembering to do it!!!

it gives me hope to see all the BFPs on this thread hoping i might get lucky soon! OH works away during the week so not sure if its timing or if there is something else!

i'm freaking myself out now about this cramping and cm. Its not bad smelling but does have a mild smell to it (not that I usually go sniffing cm) I'm just getting really paranoid now. I feel a bit crampy and full like I have constipation (which I don't) I don't know, its not like I have any itchiness or anything its just quite thick and white with maybe a yellow tinge. This has started literally the day after ovulation, could it be coincidence? I might book Dr's appointment for friday if not better by then!

x

Also Hi waitinginger and good luck! sounds like you done enough, hope your ovulation is a good one! x

thanks for replying Megg ^^ im on cycle day 3 and i just happened to find the soy isoflavones at walmart so i started taking them today since CD3-7 was when i wanted to try anyway and im starting at 120 mgs. it seems like my AF is only about 3 days anymore...hope the soy helps with my whole cycle i would be so happy lol :) going to try to chart my BBTs but im an insomniac and my sleep is never the same everyday so i don't know if it will work out. i'll give it a try. :shrug:

waitinginger - If you don't get caught this cycle... I would recommend some changes to your regime for the next one. I'd stick with 3 x 40mg either CD3-7 or CD5-9. I never, ever recommend going as early as CD1-5. It's not terrible, but it doesn't allow for the eggs to mature very much... When it comes to CD3-7 or CD5-9... I'd do some research on the differences and decide for yourself which you think would be better for you. Good luck!!

Thanks Megg! having read up now i will take from CD3-7 think i was being impatient, and am a little scared of delaying my OV after CD13 and still having a 26 day cycle but figure everything is worth a shot because what i am doing now isnt working! thanks for your help!

Does anyone else have any side effects? i have had a bad headache for the past 3 days but not sure if they are related!!!

Jojo, I had more cm throughout my cycle with soy. Much more ewcm and creamy cm from ov to af. I am sure it is nothing but if it is worrying you then maybe the doc can put your mind at rest. Could be a very good sign though!

MrsW - hurray for 10dpo! Booooo to bfn. Your chart is looking fantastic though and 10dpo is very early. The rise today is brilliant!

Waitingginger - soy increased my LP. Last cycle I ov'd on CD16 after taking it cd3-7, my LP increased to 12 days so it certainly didn't have any negative effects on my cycle. This month I ov'd early CD14 so if af does come (which she better bloody not!) I can let you know if there was any LP shortening. My spotting used to be anything up to five or six days prior to af. Had all sorts of tests for it, swabs, extra smear etc but nothing was found. Am seeing FS this week so he will be checking it out further. Feel free to pm me about it if you like...

xxxxxxxxx

Jade - sorry forgot to reply to you too! I have insomnia too but temping seems to be ok for me despite my erratic sleep. Have a look at my chart overlay, this cycle and last are almost identical! I think as long as you can see a patterns, each individual temp doesn't really mean that much.

Thanks Bella's Mamma, i have had loads of tests too but they cant find anything, got my HSG on wednesday and OH SA on 16th April- fingers crossed its all good and just timing for us. Fingers crossed for that you get your BFP !!!

Going to start temping tomorrow as you have all inspired me with your impressive charts!!!

Oooo I am going to ask for an HSG on Wednesday. Are you having one as a matter of course? How did you get them to schedule it?

thanks bellamamma, I think I just needed to hear it said that it normal, I keep asking my husband to sniff my vajayjay and he is refusing saying i'm repulsive-nice huh! :haha:

I've got my pg friend coming over when af is due, I hope its early or late if its coming because if I come on whilst she's here I think I'll explode! She has been so annoying with this 2nd pg, last time she complained to me for 15 solid minutes about being breathless, seriously i'll listen to anyones problems and things but that was just beyond funny!

Hope to see some bfp's in the next week or 2! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->