Any Soy Ladies out there?

You're so lucky that this is your going to be your month... otherwise I would be all over you about using a 1 decimal place thermometer! Don't put too much faith in temp changes with it... They make for very strange charts and yours definitely favors temps! Can't wait to see your BFP in the morning!

good luck hun, thank god for the iphone so i can check how you get on in the morning from work! bfp woo hoo, everything crossed for you! x

hello ladies :) i think i'm going to give soy a go during my next cycle.

i ovulate quite late in my cycle (i don't temp, so i don't know for sure) and had a short lp. i've been taking B50 complex for 2 cycles now and although it's increased my lp, it's messed my cycles up too :( i went from having 28/29 day cycles with ovulation around cd18/19, to a 33 day cycle with ovulation around cd21 and i'm currently on cd42 and i think i ovulated around cd28-30.

i'm scared of continuing with the B50 in case my cycles get even longer (no sign of AF yet), but i'm scared of not continuing it too incase my lp gets shorter again!

i'm hoping soy will help me ovulate earlier, or at least help increase the quality of my eggs, and maybe even give me a decent lp.

any advice would be very much appreciated. i've read all 85 pages of this thread and seeing so many BFPs makes me feel very positive about soy!

You read all 85 pages? :shock: Good for you, hun! Officially a member after that! LOL

I'd start with 100-120mg either CD3-5 or CD5-9. I've had success with both!

thanks megg - i read it all over a few days. lol. couldn't do it in one sitting!! lol.

i've ordered some soy which is 100mg, but if it doesn't arrive in time (no idea when AF is going to show up) i'll have to get some from holland & barrett and there's are 40mg per tablet, i think.

so i think i'll take 100mg/120mg cd3-7 as that seems to be the most popular! lol.

i really hope it helps sort my cycles out!

edit: congratulations on your BFP, by the way!!

Thanks, hun! :hugs: I hope it does wonders for you!

Hi Butterfly baby!
Just wanted to say i have started taking them for the first time this cycle too! i got mine from Tesco in their 3 for 2 vitamin range!! although i took from CD1-5 this month as i was impatient! but going to do 3-7 next month!!
I have been taking B6 to try and help my cycle i ovulate ok but have spotting from about 5DPO, although it doesnt appear to of really helped my spotting i do now ovulate on CD12/13 of a 26 day cycle!!

Hoping we have some BFPs on here in the next few days! feeling really positive and good that this is going to work! had my HSG today and everything came back ok so no fertility issues for me woohoo!!
x

Hi girls obviously we are waiting for news this morning. I'll keep checking thrumorning.

Just wanted to say I'm 8 dpo and nothing much to report, crampy feelings but not painful as I've had since ov and af due in 3 days unless I too get a better lp x

Ooooo Leilani, you say your LP has increased? Have you tested?!

Yep - defo a dey longer tahn it was pre-soy (well with 3 cycles experience, that's my opinion). I'm only 12DPO, so won't think about testing til Monday at the earliest - expecting AF on Sunday based on past experiences. We'll see!

Morning!! its me BFN CARRIE!! lol

https://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/mrswooolf/th_DSC00164.jpg

No af cramps anymore... temp stayed the same did not rise... should i just get ready for af?? what do you think??

xxxx

All you can do is wait and see - but you know the score - it ain't over til the fat lady sings!

Still hopeful for you.

my soy bean didnt show on a test til 14dpo yet my son who wasnt a soy baby showed at 11dpo so....Id say wait til day or day after after you expect AF and try again if she aint singing!

ff says she is due sat... im not convinced! had 43 day cycle last month im only on cd34... this could be a long wait.. ff wants me to test the 7th... im either going to poas everyday or wait til the 7th... i cant see me waiting haha

im still excited! been googling about late hpt +++ so im still in the game! lol

xxx

Oh MrsW , sorry hon, I was convinced you would get your bfp this morning! BUT you are still in the game!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ooooo Leilani, you say your LP has increased? Have you tested?!

Yep - defo a dey longer tahn it was pre-soy (well with 3 cycles experience, that's my opinion). I'm only 12DPO, so won't think about testing til Monday at the earliest - expecting AF on Sunday based on past experiences. We'll see!

Blimey, you are patient! I am poas from 10dpo... Will come to you for some restraint in a few days!

Hi butterfly!

Soy sorted my LP (B vits did to a degree but not enough to make a real difference). Hope it works for you.

Ginger - I updated my journal with news from the hospital but they did say the spotting was very common and normal if accompanied by a normal smear test.

ff says she is due sat... im not convinced! had 43 day cycle last month im only on cd34... this could be a long wait.. ff wants me to test the 7th... im either going to poas everyday or wait til the 7th... i cant see me waiting haha

im still excited! been googling about late hpt +++ so im still in the game! lol

xxx

Your chart shows a clear ovulation shift 13 days ago. You can't have a 22 day LP. The longest possible really is 17 days. At WORST, she should be due in 5 days. I think you might just have to wait longer! I'm up for seeing your tests every single day! :)

megg thanks for that info.... yeh ill be testing everyday until she shows face haha

getting the cramps again tho... alot stronger than yesterday! its soo exciting!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"