Any Soy Ladies out there?

Bella's Mamma-Yep just the next test in a big list! i have had 3 bloods, swabs, 2 x internal + external scans managed to get them all done quite early because of the spotting although they have all came back fine! just my OHs sperm analysis to go now on 16th and then all done! he works away during the week so timing can be a problem! the gyno said she wouldnt see me until again until i had been trying 2 years but my doc wasnt happy with that and sent me back and she gave me the stuff to book my HSG in the first 10 days of my cycle. got my next appointment in May when i can go with the SA and HSG results then thinking maybe some clomid or something?!! Hope your appointment goes ok!!!

x

thanks bellas mamma, i hope the same happens for me ^^ ive always had sleeping problems, its a pain. so far no symptoms to report, i have a headache but had one before i took the soy so we will see what happens. how many cycles can you take the soy? hopefully i wont need to next cycle ^^

My headache seems to of gone now so not sure if it was the soy or not! took my last ones on sunday! will keep an eye out for it next cycle! i have been having trouble sleeping too but i think it has more to do with being a stresshead and not being able to switch off!!
good luck everyone!!
x

Last cycle I took my soy in the eve and I found it made my sleeping problems worse so this month I took it in the morning and it was so much better.

Jade - do you have a luteal phase issue? It is one thing I am going to ask about tomorrow as apparently a progesterone deficiency can cause insomnia. I woul dlove it if they could help me get a bfp, stop my spotting and cure my insomnia in one go!

5dpo today and I feel af like. Cramps on and off and just feel generally rubbish. Am worried!

I woul dlove it if they could help me get a bfp, stop my spotting and cure my insomnia in one go!

Sounds perfect! i never knew about progesterone deficency causing insominia i am so convinced this is what i have but 3 day 21 blood tests so far all saying no!!

hey ladies...

tested again today!! bfn 11dpo deff waiting til af due now!! lol

got some cramps going on today... it doesnt feel like af cramps its only on my right side... shes normally giving me cramps in middle!! maybe it is her... hope not!!

any1 else had funny cramps, pinchy pully twinges??

xxx

I don't have cramps, but I've got really bad lower-back-ache, which is something I haven't had since being on the Soy. So I'm guessing either AF is on her way, or it's an early pg symptom!!

Being on Soy has also increaded my LP by a day or two.

FX for you Mrs Wooolf!

Woohoo for extra couple of days on the LP! Also, woohoo for something different! Hoping its an early pregnancy symptom for you! :hugs: and :dust:

Last cycle I took my soy in the eve and I found it made my sleeping problems worse so this month I took it in the morning and it was so much better.

Jade - do you have a luteal phase issue? It is one thing I am going to ask about tomorrow as apparently a progesterone deficiency can cause insomnia. I woul dlove it if they could help me get a bfp, stop my spotting and cure my insomnia in one go!

im not really sure if i have one, i used to chart a long time ago and they were haywire so i dont even know if i had a LP defect even then, i ended up getting pregnant and had an uneventful pregnancy and he was born in 2003. but im pretty sure i dont ovulate all the time....it took me forever to get pregnant. i never see an EWCM either...not even when i got pregnant before. i probably shouldve charted at least 1 month before taking the soy to see what my cycles looked like. but we have been not trying/not preventing for years now. so i want to get serious now lol. i was fine with having one or not having one but my maternal instinct has went into overdrive lately!

I don't have cramps, but I've got really bad lower-back-ache, which is something I haven't had since being on the Soy. So I'm guessing either AF is on her way, or it's an early pg symptom!!

Being on Soy has also increaded my LP by a day or two.

FX for you Mrs Wooolf!

Ooooo Leilani, you say your LP has increased? Have you tested?!

Hi!!

Temp dipped abit today and cramps are still here... im getting ready to be OUT! im gutted lol

Soy helped me O tho for the first time... its a good start!! waiting for af to do soy again!

xxxxx

You are not out yet honey, take a look at Megg's preggo chart! Today's temp is an open circle, did you take it at a different time today?

Here is a little bit of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to help!

thanks bella i need it haha!! ok ill go check meggs charts!!

yeh i didnt sleep well last night was up alot during night due to mental wind, snow and rain was scary lol took at same time just lack of sleep dont think it was over 3 hours!

its just with the cramps that make me think im out lol

xxxx

Cramps can be a great preggo sign, MrsW! Don't count yourself out yet! I totally decided I was out about 5 times! LOL

thanks megg! really appreciate all this positivity!! makes me feel good... still cramping on and off no af tho!! testing 2moro im excited! lol be here 2moro let you know how my temp goes!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"