Any Soy Ladies out there?

Dear Ovary, Please let go of my eggie!

My estogen is still testing high on my CBEFM ... I normally get my first peak at CD11, I am now on CD14 I am hoping this means I will have a nice ripe egg that is due for fert.!

Have a great Easter weekend everbody!

well i'm a little disheartened today, I checked cm earlier and its a little weird light grey/brown colour so no doubt af will arrive tomorrow giving me a 9 day LP, it been decreasing again since I first got improvment on bvits so stopped them, it was going down even tho I was taking them. Not sure whether or not to have another go at soy when af arrives or just wait this month as finally fs appointment has come round (27th April) been waiting ages and will get results from HSG and hubbys SA then, could be our son was some kind of miracle and we are now banging our heads against a brick wall?! This has been 18th cycle, getting a bit fed up of it all really, I guess I'm lucky to have one child, perhaps thats all I'm meant to have?

xx

Your chart does not look like AF is on the way. Maybe, implantation spotting? I mean, 6-12dpo is the right time and you're in that window with a high temp!

same happened last cycle megg, temp did't drop until the next morning - the day af arrived, I feel like its coming, just hope its not tonight, i'm working a night shift on maternity ward and would mean lp is actually 8 days. sigh!

Thanks for the pma tho megg, just think its wasted on this cycle xx

this link should show my last cycle

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Hang on in there jojo, if you haven't noticed the brown cm before it is a good sign. I had brown cm at 8dpo with my MC. Felt implantation at 7dpo. Fingers crossed for you x

MrsW - still got everything crossed for you! Don't worry about your chart just yet, I had the perfect preggo chart last cycle and bfn so I am literlly just using it to check I am ov'ing then thinking no more of it.

Butterfly, I know where you are coming from! My pma has been stretched VERY thin recently... :hugs:

thanks for the kind hope bellasmamma, don't old out much hope tho, feels too much like af (and i have a bad track record - 18 months to recognise the signs) xx

thanks ladies!!! you ladies keep me going lol

testing 2moro first thing when oh is still sleeping... cramps but no af yet...

xxx

:hugs: jojo! I'll just hope you're wrong and hope your temp doesn't drop tomorrow! :D

MrsW - Good luck! :dust:

OK so my first cycle with soy, thursday morning (5am) I woke up with bad cramps that went away after a it and a cold sweat. I did my temp then as I had been sleeping 4 hours and it went down below my line. This morning went up a bit. I have light crampy feeling in the front of my tummy plus a wicked headache all day today and most of yesterday. What do you think? I am fairly impressed with my chart, this is the first time i've done temping too.

Chart looks great! Hoping you're on your way to a BFP! :dust:

got my first soy side effect yesterday, mood swings, i was very snippy with DH and DS ](*,)

It can happen.... not super common... but possible! :hugs: It was only 5 days and its over now!

yep yay :happydance: now i just have to wait and see if it works....feeling pretty normal today so far...i actually wish i was getting some nasty ovary twinges just so im sure thats what i felt the other day and that i would know if its working...thats sad lol. :haha:
:hugs:

Good luck for the testing!!

Well i think it must be the soy becasue its the only thing different i have added to my vitamin range this month apart form the baby asprin but i got a peak on my CBFM today CD11!! one day earlier then last month and 2 days earlier from when i first started my CBFM 4 months ago!! only thing is OH is at work and i am off on a hen party so not going to BD today but have done thur and Fri and will jump on him first thing tomorrow!!

I didnt POAS yesterday and no wondering if i would of had a peak yesterday making it CD10&11 or if i will get one tomorrow CD12!!! who know but woohoo! OH works away and these peaks couldnt of come at a more perfect time over easter weekend when we have lots of time together!!!

so conclusion soy works woohoo!! although how good the eggs will be i dont know because took it CD1-5 but next month CD3 all the way!!! MIL said to be yesterday we need to be BDing in the mornings! sounds like an old wives tale but going to give it a go!!lol!

Have started temping this cycle too but they dont really make much sense to me yet!

tons and tons of baby dust to everyone! i now have an even longer 2WW but hopefully the soy will of sorted out my spotting issue too suppose i will find out in 5 days time as i normally start spotting around 5DPO!!!!
feel so stupidly unbelievably happy!!!
Happy easter everyone!!!
x

bfn!!! not even a sniff of a 2nd line lol total whiteness! lol

af cramps have gone... temp stayed the same... and while checking cp yesterday eveing i had the tinyest bit of blood on my finger it was very dark red looked blackish!!

i was sure af was about to start but she hasnt...

all this is she or isnt coming is doing my nut in haha

hows everyone else getting on?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back