Any Soy Ladies out there?

No af so still hope mrswoolf! Next one could be that bfp!

I worked night shift last night, didn't notice anyone spotting but cramping away and cervix low and hard. Temp high but nit sure if I should discard it as it was after 4 hours sleep this morning instead of a full night sleep so doubt it's accurate, I infact have ni idea?

Should be due af tomorro anyway if lp stays at 10 as it usually is x

still no sign of af :( i'm currently on cd45, had two BFNs already (on Tuesday and Thursday, and too scared to test again because i can't handle any more BFNs :( ) and it doesn't look like af is coming yet :(

my longest cycles (since coming off the pill) were 47 days - the first 2 cycles off the pill. since then, my cycle length has been between 28 and 30 days, except last month, which went up to 33 days and now this!!

it's really starting to get me down :( when i was checking my cm yesterday, i noticed a small spot of dark blood and thought af would be here today, or at least more spotting, but there's nothing today :(

i never thought i'd say this, but if i'm not pregnant, i just was af to hurry up and get here so that i can get on with the next cycle. i'm convinced it's the B50 complex which has messed up my cycle :( i just wish i'd never started taking them. the bottle says "for healthy function of the heart, brain and nervous system" but it's not helping my nervous system! i feel so stressed out and honestly think i'm going to go mad if af doesn't show up soon!!

quick update form me ladies!! my sig says it all... af is here very light but shes started her flow!!

ive had a sulk but im over it!! very happy with soy and cant wait to go again!! lol

should i stick with what works cd3-7 or do you think give cd5-9 a go see if the egg matures a bit more??

thanks for all your help and support ladies!! you made my first 2ww bareable lol

xxx

i'm about to join you mrswoolf, more spotting think full flow will start tomorrow, I'm already on verge committing a murder (prob the husband lol) so pmt in full swing. I knew it would happen yesterday I seriously have a very dodgy luteal phase!

Big hugs to you hun, I know what you mean about waiting to get on with next soy cycle, I think I will give it another go before fs appointment end of month but will prob try days 2-6 see if I can get earlier ovulation! Think my egg is taking too long and is a bit tatty.

What day did you ovulate? if you want it later maybe trying 5-9 can't hurt!

bfp's for us next month? xx

im with you jo jo!! i didnt O until cd21 so im hoping for an earlier O! might join you on the cd2-6 and see if it brings it earlier... didnt know you could do that lol

oh my god that means i start 2moro!! lol i need advice by then haha

we will be very close buddies this cycle then if your about to get af... (so sorry) will be testing around same time soo yeh deff bfps for us!!

xxx

sorry to hear af has come/is coming for you both :( here's hoping mine shows up soon too so that i can join you in taking soy and getting on with the next cycle!

i hope you both get your BFPs soon x

Sorry about AF! :(

I honestly don't suggest 2-6. It doesn't make for very good egg quality and really won't do much for moving O up. When I did 5-9, I actually O'd on the same exact day that I do when I take it 3-7. So, you might just be stuck with your O day.

Noooooooo bad bad af turning up for both of you. Sorry girls, I was really hopeful for you both. Think I am soon to join you too as I have that familiar low down heaviness that I always get before af.

Butterfly there is hope for you yet, a spot of blood could well be implantation. That's exactly what I had with my MC then a bit of brown cm the day after. I was sure it was af on her merry way. When did you ov?

thats for suggestion megg! im just sticking with cd3-7 because why fix something thats wasnt broken lol i had a lovely O so im just doing that again...

im very excited!!

sorry to hear more will be joining me this cycle BOOO

xxxx

I'm not really sure when I ovulated, bella's mamma :( I haven't been temping so I can't say for sure. I thought I ovulated around cd 28 - cd30, but I'm on cd 45 now and I had bfn on cd 41 and cd43 :( I'm too scared to test again because I'm so sure I'll get another bfn :(

I've ordered a bbt thermometer so that I can start temping when af eventually shows up. I don't want to be in the same confusing position next month that I'm in right now. My cm has been different this month, since when I thought I ovulated so maybe I didn't ovulate at all :(

so sorry about the BFNs and nasty:witch: :(

AFM...I'm on CD9 and really not feeling much yet, i think i feel twinges here and there on both sides but mainly the left....but im wondering if its my ovaries or something else....cause now that i really pay attention i cant tell if i have felt these before....i dont think i have though. just curious....how many soy cycles has everyone been on so far. thanks. HAPPY EASTER! :hugs: I love the scripture below...when im disappointed or upset on this journey i will try to remember this and move forward ^^

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/doc_ock_rocks/HappyEaster.jpghttps://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/doc_ock_rocks/Easter.gif

Happy easter!

This was my first soy cyle Jade x

Happy Easter everyone! Cd46 and still no spotting or af :( if it doesn't come by Tuesday, it'll be my longest cycle ever :(

The twinges you're feeling ARE your ovaries... I'm about 99% sure! :)

I did a Soy cycle in September and got a BFP... MMC Dec 15... Used Soy but hormones to wonky for it to do much good... This cycle, Soy and BFP! :D

Happy Easter!

sorry for all those ladies for whom the :witch: has come, but a happy easter to all filled with baby dust for the next cycle! i think i'll be joining you too:sad2:

soy didn't appear to have moved my ov forward, i'm not even sure if i've ovd yet as although i've been temping at the same time as usual- i have been really restless and can't say for certain that i've been still for a good three hours before measuring :dohh:

the other reason why i will be going on to the next cycle is because my dh has started taking some tablets that have resulted in him not being able to cross the :sex: finish line completely. this is a possible side effect, thursdays :sex: was as normal but yesterday he really was trying to finish but three times nanda. i have to keep myself laughing or i'd be ](*,)

lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to all x x x

CD9 and im spotting :sad1: *sigh* im sure this is going to mess me up *cries* its not just pink, its red(sorry TMI) :sad1:

Hey girls, sorry for the ladies who were unlucky this cycle, fingers crossed for the next :hugs:

Well, I'm on CD40 :( No spotting, no AF, no nothing (and I'm def not pregnant) so I assume I've not ovulated again this cycle :( I just wish AF would hurry up so I can use my soy and hopefully get an OV and a shorter cycle! I dunno whether to get a clearblue monitor too? I don't have much success with OPKs although I'm not sure if its cos I'm missing my surge or because I'm not getting a surge! The monitor would take the guess work out but they're so expensive :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->