Any Soy Ladies out there?

Yay for Bella's Mamma - that's awesome news - congrats

:dust: and stickyness to you.

xx

:happydance:Wow!!! congratulations Bella's Mamma!!! brilliant news for you and the soy!!! x

OMG!!!!! Bellas Momma, thats awesome news ^^ congrats and tons and tons of sticky dust to you :hugs:

Congratulations you must be over the moon xx

I am but super scared too. I am a worrier anyway but after my MC I think I will be even worse!

bellas mamma! cant believe it!! SOOO happy for you congrats!!! what fab news to come on to!!

xxxx

Yes, they sell the thermometers in shops... If you're in the UK, I'm almost certain that Boots has them. I feel funny saying that since I only know from what I've heard and have never been to the UK! LOL

LUCY! YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!! :hugs: I already had a little spaz-out in Nik's journal about your news too! I'll be following you around today congratulating you! HAHA! CONGRATS, lovely!!! xx

Hello ladies just now found you. This is my second cycle using soy and I am taking 120 days 3-7 mainly using soy for a better shot of ovulating on my good side. Last month had horrible clomid like side affects hot flashes ect but this cycle not so much. Congrats to all with BFP and good luck to everyone yet to test.

BIG CONGRATS bellas mamma thats great news!!!

Thanks Meg! managed to get one from boots although it was £12 lol!! but think i am obsessing about temps!! i feel so manic and excited because we managed to get the timing of BDing just right with OH working away! it all i can think about!!

Welcome Puppymom!! i finished my Soy about 6 days ago and keep having really burning ears lol!!!
x

congratulations bella's mamma! i'm so pleased for you! it's really encouraging to hear so many success stories! i hope soy is as lucky for me as it has been for so many other people on this thread!

cd48 today :( no spotting, not even a hint of af. i stupidly tested again today... i worked out that if i ovulated later than i thought i did, maybe the two tests i did last week were too early.. so i tested with fmu this morning and got another bfn, which put me in a bad mood all day :(

now i think i didn't ovulate at all. i've been having small amounts of ewcm pretty much every day since i thought i ovulated, which i don't normally get. i let myself think this was a good thing (because it was something different to the norm..) but now i'm being realistic :(

i hope af shows up soon :(

Ahhhhhhhh!!!:wacko: can an approaching ovulation cause you to break out on your face? i have 3 huuuuuuge zits on my face two of them popped(no pun intended) up today and the first one a couple days ago? they are the biggest zits i ever had :dohh:

Butterfly maybe you are just now getting ready to ovulate. Hope you get an answer one way or the other soon.

Jade
I am sure it can because the hormones are all wacko. FXX for u catching the egg soon. Me too. We are on the same day.

Hi Ladies, I am thinking of trying soy for the first time - I am usually an early ovulator (makes me sound like a machine :rofl:) My average O day is CD11 but this cycle FF says CD8!!! I got an opk+ on CD8 and another on CD9 plus I was ill so have a mad crazy temp rise at the same time - not helpful. Anyway I am going to try Soy next cycle in the hope that it will lengthen my FP by a couple of days. I was thinking of starting on CD1-5 - I hope there isn't to much choice of Isoflavones otherwise I'll be dithering for ever - Any tips on good brands would be appreciated.

Good luck to everyone and :dust: all round. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->