Any Soy Ladies out there?

Well I'm cd1 after a 50 day cycle! So happy. It was a weird one though, I woke up to full red flow when I went to the toilet :shrug: Very unusual as I usually have atleast 1 day of spotting. I'm also having terrible cramps which again, very unusual for me. It feels like I'm going to have an upset stomach. Does anyone know why my period is so heavy and why my cramps are so bad?

Morning ladies!

Well AF got me this morning!! normally have such a regular 26 day cycle today was CD24 but i did ovulate 2 days earlier then normal!! so it all fits in!! but i was hoping to length my LP!!! o well!! temps still up but AF definately here same as Blah heavy and painful!! but its been like this for the past few cycles!!!

looks like OV could fall between monday 26th and friday 30th and OH works away in the week so its not looking good for next month either!!! going to take soy CD3-7 anyway just so i can get an idea of when my OV will be and hopefully we might be able to hit it right the month after that!!

Also OH is doing his SA this afternoon and i have had all my tests so if it comes back ok i think i need to just chill out a bit and start to relax!!

Just want to say thanks to all you ladies for your support during my first soy month!!
x

I showed my FS my charts at my last appointment and he told me they were a waste of time and cause more stress. I choose to ignore his opinion in that area, at least the acupuncturist I saw was interested in them. Apparently the FS can tell if I am ovulating if I just tell him how long my cycles are? I imagine he would also assume that I would have a 14 day LP? So far it has been 9 days, 11 days and 12 days.. I don't think he could work that out from just my cycle length!

I also won't mention to him that I tried Soy as he will probably not agree with it. Hopefully it works and I don't even have to go see him next month :) I probably sound like I don't like the guy but really I do as he was the one who help us get our little boy :)

Sorry to those who just got AF :( Looks like there are a few of us just starting our cycles now.

Afternoon ladies,
weirdly, it seems there are a few of us starting on cd1 today!
Af decided to show in exactly the same way as you blah- full on heavy. Not sure why you are having more pain than previous, maybe because your endometruim has been waiting to shed for a long time?

Waitingginger- shame that oh isn't about for likely ov, pma that ov is at the begining of the week and so you can give it your best by doing bd the weekend before. You never know some swimmers might just hang on to fertilise that egg!

Bfp baby dust to all- let this month be our month! x x x

Would be lovely if we all had a BFP by the end of may :D

+ sounds very plausible rebuslover.

ttcbubbyno2.. its ashame that your FS wasnt that interested in your charts and IMO kind of silly. I think you can learn a lot about your cycle using them!

Ginger go for it anyway and if Ov happens early in the week after weekend of strumping then you know to buy pink :thumbup: FX'd soy helps :dust:

yep i am going to!! pink would be lovely with our 8 nephews :)!! surprisingly up beat about it all!! lol maybe TTC has finally drove me crazy!! hope we some some BFPs very soon!!! x

Well I'm cd1 after a 50 day cycle! So happy. It was a weird one though, I woke up to full red flow when I went to the toilet :shrug: Very unusual as I usually have atleast 1 day of spotting. I'm also having terrible cramps which again, very unusual for me. It feels like I'm going to have an upset stomach. Does anyone know why my period is so heavy and why my cramps are so bad?

Blah
So sorry not sure maybe because it was such a long cycle is why it is so different. Are your cycles normally so long?

Wow! Today is a popular CD1... Even outside of this thread! Holy crap!

Good luck on the coming cycle, girls! And :dust: to those of you waiting to test!

Blah
So sorry not sure maybe because it was such a long cycle is why it is so different. Are your cycles normally so long?

Not as long no, but they're very irregular. I have had 35-45 day cycles and a random 22 day one :dohh: Hoping soy will help this issue!

hello all!

glad AF showed up for you, blah11! i wish she'd show up for me too! cd58 for me today. still getting a small amount of red blood when i check my cervix position and mucus, but it doesn't seem to be getting any heavier. still keeping my fingers crossed that the witch will show up over the weekend!

i feel a bit silly - i've been "hanging out" in this thread for ages and haven't even been able to take soy yet!!

hey soy ladies! i just ordered soy a week ago and i need your advice. my first time tracking my cycle and temping was last cycle. my cycle length was 30 days, my LP 14 days. what cycle days do you suggest i take it? DH and i only have june to try. i ovulated march 30th last month (CD16) and DH leaves the 29th of june. your help is APPRECCIATED! thank you!

my first time tracking my cycle and temping was last cycle. my cycle length was 30 days, my LP 14 days. what cycle days do you suggest i take it?

hiya, I think the general concensus would suggest either days 3-7 or 4-8, you should ovulate within 5-12 days after the last dose. Hope this helps :flower: x x x

I was gonna suggest the same days too. Good Luck hope it does the trick.

Yeah.. If you're CD3... I would start it today or tomorrow! Good luck! :hugs:

hello all!

glad AF showed up for you, blah11! i wish she'd show up for me too! cd58 for me today. still getting a small amount of red blood when i check my cervix position and mucus, but it doesn't seem to be getting any heavier. still keeping my fingers crossed that the witch will show up over the weekend!

i feel a bit silly - i've been "hanging out" in this thread for ages and haven't even been able to take soy yet!!

Sounds positive if you're still getting blood when you check CP.. hopefully AF will show up in all her glory for you too!

I get to take my first dose of soy tomorrow :D What do you guys do.. take it in the morning or evening? Does it matter?

nevertogether... your cycles sound really good at 30 days, and a 14 day LP. You're only 2 days over the 'normal' :shrug: How come you're giving soy a go?

hey blah11! i had an anovulatory cycle last month. the only month DH and i have been together to even try :( i wanted to take the soy to make sure that i DO ovulate because june is our last shot this year because of his deployment. do you think its a bad idea? always open to opinions and suggestions. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->