Any Soy Ladies out there?

I get to take my first dose of soy tomorrow :D What do you guys do.. take it in the morning or evening? Does it matter?

:shrug: I'm not sure whether it matters tbh but I take it in the am with my breakfast. Haven't personally had any complaints (only done one cycle tbf) but I have heard c/o headaches, hot flashes and difficulties in sleeping for those who have taken it in pm. Some other ladies may be more insightful. x x x

hey blah11! i had an anovulatory cycle last month. the only month DH and i have been together to even try :( i wanted to take the soy to make sure that i DO ovulate because june is our last shot this year because of his deployment. do you think its a bad idea? always open to opinions and suggestions. thanks!

Oooh I see. I'm new to soy so I cant really advise you. If youve researched it well and think its for you then go for it :thumbup:

I get to take my first dose of soy tomorrow :D What do you guys do.. take it in the morning or evening? Does it matter?

:shrug: I'm not sure whether it matters tbh but I take it in the am with my breakfast. Haven't personally had any complaints (only done one cycle tbf) but I have heard c/o headaches, hot flashes and difficulties in sleeping for those who have taken it in pm. Some other ladies may be more insightful. x x x

Thanks for that. Think I'll just take it in the morning too and hope I dont get any side effects.

nevertogether - I would just suggest you do as much research into it as you can. If you're ovulating... Then, you probably don't need it... Unless you have weak ovulations. However, since you just had a cycle where you didn't ovulate... I guess its tricky! Its impossible to say if its the beginning of a trend or just a one off... which happens to women. I wish I had better advice... but it'll be up to you in the end. Good luck! :dust:

hey megg3. still doing research on it. last months anovulatory was a one time thing, but i'm so terrified that our only shot in june could be ruined bc of something like that happening again :( i haven't gotten in the mail yet, so haven't begun taking it. my cycle is pretty normal right now, other than last month though, so i'm skeptical now to take it.

Still no sign of the witch :( cd59 today. Cm is drying up and still getting a tiny amount of spotting but it's not getting any heavier so I have no idea what's going on or when af will show up.

I haven't tested at all this week because I'm so sure I'm not pregnant and don't want to waste a test or disappoint myself with a bfn. However, I will probably test at some point next week, just to be sure.

Still no sign of the witch :( cd59 today. Cm is drying up and still getting a tiny amount of spotting but it's not getting any heavier so I have no idea what's going on or when af will show up.

I haven't tested at all this week because I'm so sure I'm not pregnant and don't want to waste a test or disappoint myself with a bfn. However, I will probably test at some point next week, just to be sure.

:hugs: I was hoping you were going to be one of the simultaneous cd1 lot the other day

nevertogether - I looked at your chart... Was it the March cycle that you said you didn't ovulate? Because FF tends to think you did, and I would have to agree.

I was hoping so too, rebuslover! But I guess I just have to be patient. I'm sure this cycle will end eventually. Either I'll be super lucky and get a bfp or af will show up and I can get on with ttc a 2011 baby :)

I still have to buy my Soy today. Should I take it tonight so it is CD 4-8 or tomorrow and do CD5-9.

I think I might be better at remembering in the morning as that is when I take my multi, I suppose 10 hours won't make a huge difference to O day so maybe morning is best. Clomid I took 5-9 and ovulated on day 19, I guess I am happy with anything sooner than day 20.

hey megg - it was the end of feb cycle which was the one before i started charting on FF

Ok I have my Soy - now just need to work out how much to take! It contains 50mg per tablet so should I take 2 so it is 100mg? That should be plenty right? I think I took 50mg of Clomid for DS, or maybe I only took 25mg (I wish I wrote it down somewhere!).

It's quite likely you took 50mg of clomid, so 100 of soy is right.

Did you get the blackmores ones?

nevertogether - Makes sense! I was hoping you didn't mean the other chart since it does show O! LOL

ttc bubby no2 - If you did Clomid CD5-9, I'd just go with that! :)

Took my first dose this morning :D

Anyone use CBFM? I just wondered when is best to start using it? I want to trick it so to speak and was going to use it on day5 but am I better waiting til day8 when I've finished taking my soy? Will the CBFM work just the same if I use it later in my cycle every cycle?

Yes I did. The only other ones I think they had were nature's own or nature's way but they had lots of other things added. Blackmores just have soy and calcium.

So 2 tablets (100mg) it is from 5-9. I hope it works!!

Blah11 - I got confused by your signature.. does WTT = waiting to try? At first I thought that meant the end of this year since Summer isn't until December here but I guess that means June to you? Or are you trying now? Are you still BF? I gave up at 15 months to get my cycle back :( It still makes me a little sad I had to do that.

Cd60 today and still no af! This cycle is now double the length of my normal cycles and 13 days longer than my longest cycles after coming off the pill!

I think I'm definitely on my way towards the end though. The spotting isn't getting any heavier but my cm is drying up and hopefully af will show up soon. I have no idea how long my lp is so far this cycle because I have no idea when I ovulated. I had a lot of ewcm early this week and thought maybe I was ovulating then, but I've been having this spotting since then, so I don't know what's going on.

I hope everyone's having a nice weekend. The sun is shining here and we're about to go out to get ice cream. My poor diet :( lol.

Yes I did. The only other ones I think they had were nature's own or nature's way but they had lots of other things added. Blackmores just have soy and calcium.

So 2 tablets (100mg) it is from 5-9. I hope it works!!

Blah11 - I got confused by your signature.. does WTT = waiting to try? At first I thought that meant the end of this year since Summer isn't until December here but I guess that means June to you? Or are you trying now? Are you still BF? I gave up at 15 months to get my cycle back :( It still makes me a little sad I had to do that.

We're trying a little early since my cycles are so long! I need to change my sig to TTC! I am still BFing yes. I said to myself that i wouldnt stop to ttc. Amelie is my priority and as much as id LOVE another baby asap, I have one already in my arms and if shes not ready to stop bf then so be it :thumbup:

Cd60 today and still no af! This cycle is now double the length of my normal cycles and 13 days longer than my longest cycles after coming off the pill!

I think I'm definitely on my way towards the end though. The spotting isn't getting any heavier but my cm is drying up and hopefully af will show up soon. I have no idea how long my lp is so far this cycle because I have no idea when I ovulated. I had a lot of ewcm early this week and thought maybe I was ovulating then, but I've been having this spotting since then, so I don't know what's going on.

I hope everyone's having a nice weekend. The sun is shining here and we're about to go out to get ice cream. My poor diet :( lol.

FX that the new week brings a new cycle X

blah i have done some research about soy and people with regular cycles. everything that i have found has stated if you DO have a regular cycle that soy can sometimes delay ovulation a few days, if not more (some like a month.) it is recommended in low dosage if you do have a regular cycle. it makes o pains stronger and more noticable, but i'm not sure i want to delay o any or taking any chances of doing that considering DH and i only have certain days in june that we can try and that is all this year. thanks for getting me to do a little MORE research than i already have :) i had anovulatory cycle in feb, but i don't think that one instance is enough to call me irregular. your help is appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->