Any Soy Ladies out there?

hello ladies, how is every1 today?
is every1 seeing good results still from the soy?
i have been saying for months that i was going to do the soy but something has always came up where i dont or i only do it for 1 or 2 days...this time i dont care im actually going to do it whenever AF comes after the megestrol...200 mg CD 3-7 time to kick those overies into gear ... oh also im going to start temping again...

what days do u start temping though? i think i was doing it wrong and thats y my days were messed up? is it CD1 or is it after ure done bleeding?

I think you start temping as soon as possible, as you need to temp the whole time once you start.

I'm just about to buy some regular OPKs, a BBT and some pre-seed, as I think I missed OV this month using my CBFM. My LH surge usually comes and goes pretty quickly, and I think it came and went without being noticed this cycle - either that or it didn't happen at all. Thoughr I had noticable EWCM for the first time ever this cycle, which is why I think I did OV, but maybe I didn't!! I don't sleep too well, but I'm going to give temping a try.

hello all!

i'm on cd56 now. this cycle is just dragging on and on... but i think there might be light at the end of the tunnel - i've had the teeny tiniest amount of spotting today!

i don't even really know if it's enough to qualify as spotting, i only noticed it when i was checking my cervical position and cm. there hasn't been any when i've wiped. but it's definitely blood, however small the amount... so hopefully af is on its way!!

wow CD19 and im having very wet CM, i really cant tell if its watery or creamy, feels like it could be both...get i tiny bit of stretchiness and it breaks, not sure if what im seeing on my chart is ovulation or not...i ordered preseed and got it today now i might not need it lol

hello all!

i'm on cd56 now. this cycle is just dragging on and on... but i think there might be light at the end of the tunnel - i've had the teeny tiniest amount of spotting today!

i don't even really know if it's enough to qualify as spotting, i only noticed it when i was checking my cervical position and cm. there hasn't been any when i've wiped. but it's definitely blood, however small the amount... so hopefully af is on its way!!

Fingers crossed hun! I had this too but it stopped so i think i just irritated my cervix which caused it to bleed a little :dohh: I'm on day 50 now and I feel like it's never going to end! Quite worrying really. Do you have anything that causes you to have long cycles like PCOS or endometriosis?

wow CD19 and im having very wet CM, i really cant tell if its watery or creamy, feels like it could be both...get i tiny bit of stretchiness and it breaks, not sure if what im seeing on my chart is ovulation or not...i ordered preseed and got it today now i might not need it lol

Could be sticky too. I record mine as sticky when its like watery and creamy but also 'tacky' and stretches a tiny bit but breaks way easier than ewcm.

Hi
I'm thinking about trying Soy this month if I can find it in the shops here. Have there been many successes?

ttc bubby no2 - Yes... We've had quite a few successes! I do urge you to do some research on Soy (if you haven't already) before deciding if its the right solution for you, though! I obviously don't know your story, and its definitely something I wouldn't suggest using unless you have a good reason, iykwim? Good luck with whatever you decide, hun!

hi blah11, i don't have any condition that would cause long cycles, at least none that i'm aware of. i have no idea why this cycle is so long, but i think the B50 complex i was taking had something to do with it. my cycles were 28/29 days long until i started taking that and then i had a 30-something day cycle and then this one... cd57 and counting.

i've stopped taking the B50 now. it's the only thing i was doing differently and can't think of any other reason for my cycles to change so dramatically :(

Grrr... I just typed something and then lost if because I can't post a link with less than 10 posts (fair enough policy though)

So I was saying that DS was conceived with Clomid because I was not ovulating. Since TTC #2 I have been ovulating but it is a bit later than I would like (CD20/CD22). I think the Soy would give my body that little boost it needs to get the egg out sooner and hopefully in better condition to fertilise.

I have had trouble tracking down some Soy I can take that doesn't have lots of other things added. I have found one called "Blackmores PhytoLife" with the following ingredients:

Glycine max (Soya bean) extract equivalent to dry seed
(standardised to contain isoflavone glycosides 50 mg) 33.5 g (33,500 mg)
Calcium hydrogen phosphate
(calcium 104.5 mg) 450 mg

Do you think it will be ok? It is for Menopause so I may look a little weird buying it but if someone asked I will say I'm picking it up for my mum :)

Hi ttc bubby no2.

Yep it's menopause medication you need if you can't find Soy Isoflavones on their own. Just make sure it doesn't contain Vitex (agnus castus) as this can be a bugger!

I use these, which are the Aussie version. They taste quite strongly of sage, but the taste doesn't linger! I looked at the blackmores ones, but here was something I didn't like about them, can't remember what though!

Thanks Leilani. The Blackmores also contain Calcium but I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem?

Those ones you took look good. Do you take 2 per day for 5 days? Has it helped your ovulation?

Just remember why I didn't get the Blackmores - they don't sell them in NZ!

I was told I had weak ovulations, which is why I took soy. It seemed to work for the last 4 cycles (ie I could feel my ovaries churning away, though no BFP), but this cycle I'm not sure if I missed it, or it's been delayed. My DH doesn't have a great deal of swimmers, so not sure how much good the soy is doing, but our first month of TTC was an anovulatory cycle, so we need all the help we can get.

I've been taking 3 a day, but if you took 50g of clomid to ovulate, then 2 will be fine.

ttc bubby no2 - Yes, I'm a Soy success! Thanks! :hugs: Good luck! :dust:

Hi Ladies been taking a little BNB break, feel like it was taking over you know?? anyway I have no idea what cycle day I am, I'm temping so I have something to show the fs at the end of the month but no opk's i'm not even cervix or cm checking. This maybe my last month of soy depending on what the fs tell us about our test results. This is our 19th cyle so i seem to have lost all PMA, still we go to Miami for our hols in 2 weeks so going to enojoy that, see what fs has to say and just chill for a while, not exactly ntnp but somewhere inbetween.

I'm hoping there is more soy sucess this month, last month was a great one!!! Hi to the newbies xx

Jojo - Just wanted to warn you... Be prepared to be told that Soy will render you infertile and all sorts of other terrible things by your FS if you mention it. Its not true... obviously... but they can't "condone" using it the way we do. I don't want you caught off guard like I was when I was honest with my FS and got a lecture about it! *eye roll*

thanks for the heads up meggs, to be honest I would probably have hidden my self medicating from them anyway - i'm a student nurse and should know better and all that lol. Don't want them to remember that if I ever apply for a job!!! Soy lengthened my LP so its doing something positive!!! x

Yep, I'm going to be soy free next cycle (if there is one), and won't be mentioning it to the FS when I see him! I figure it gets out of your system pretty quick, as it needs to or OV won't happen (that's how I understand it works, but maybe not!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->