Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hi Pupppymom!!

Yep my Ov moved forward a day to CD11 of a 26 day cycle!!
Good luck!!!
x

CD17 here, no ovary twinges since CD10, no mucus, weird BBT chart, starting to not feel so excited anymore :(

Hi Jade!!
could that not be an ovulation dip today? looks to me like it is! I dont really see any EWCM until i BD and sorry to be graphic you can see it on OH!!
x

hey girlies hope everyones ok just got a quick question on the soy

has anybody had slight cramps or sharp twinges after O from it? Im 4dpo so too early to sympton spot but keep getting these pains when i get up or move fast which Ive never had before so am guessing its the soy, any ideas?

hello ladies!

sorry your af hasn't come yet, blah11. mine hasn't either :( i'm on cd54 and i've had ewcm for the last few days, so i don't know if i'm ovulating or not - i've had about 4 patches of ewcm so far this cycle, so i have no idea what's going on!!

i'm supposed to test tomorrow (it's been a week since my last test), but i'm so sure it's going to be another BFN... i might just wait another week, maybe 10 days.. if i'm ovulating now (lots more ewcm than i've had at any other point this cycle), it would be a wasted test and i'd be disappointed for nothing.

Tierney - I don't ever think its too early to SS! LOL I don't get them from Soy... but I got them this past cycle! :winkwink: And just as early as you!

ooooh thanks meg, I hope its a good sign then, hope you and little bean are doing great x

morning ladies!!

well its not looking so good for me i dont think!! my temps have dropped loads, i have started to try and take them 2 hours earlier at 4.30 as i was always waking up before my alarm wen off but even now i am still waking up at 1.20, 2.30 and 3.15 then after taking my temp i can sleep striaght through until getting up for work!!! so stressed about taking my temp i cant sleep lol!!!

still no spotting though :D !! if my LP stays the same at 13 days i could expect AF on Friday :-(!!!

morning ladies!!

well its not looking so good for me i dont think!! my temps have dropped loads, i have started to try and take them 2 hours earlier at 4.30 as i was always waking up before my alarm wen off but even now i am still waking up at 1.20, 2.30 and 3.15 then after taking my temp i can sleep striaght through until getting up for work!!! so stressed about taking my temp i cant sleep lol!!!

still no spotting though :D !! if my LP stays the same at 13 days i could expect AF on Friday :-(!!!

That's really good that there's no spotting! :D Looking at your past cycles, even though there are no temps, it does look like there's some imbalance between the hormones. I wonder if your estrogen is too high (rather than your progesterone being low) causing a excess build up in the endometrium. It would also result in lower temps. If you track your temps for a few more cycles (FX you won't have to!) you might be able to see this pattern better -- the temps correlating to spotting. Is your CM getting creamier/egg-white?

Oh thats really interesting thanks moxie!! i will do some research lol!!! i have always thought it was hormonal but when the docs kept saying my progesterone was fine i wasnt sure then!!!

yep CM seems creamier but then i dont have anything to compare it to because i am normally spotting at this stage in my cycle!!! :)

Just thought I'd update on how soy has affected my cycle this month! I took 80g on day 2 and 120g on days 3-5, plus drank soy milk during that time.

I just had an even more positive OPK (incidentally, on the day I normally get my positive OPK), which is the FOURTH attempt out of the gate, so to speak, for this darn egg. I will be able to confirm this when/if the temps finally rise. Right now, I'm ready to believe anything is possible. *grr*

Waves of surges until a successful one isn't really uncommon, but what I find so frustrating is that this has resulted in barely positive and nearly positive LH surges on my OPKs with corresponding temperature and CM changes in my cycle. There isn't really any way of confirming that a proper ovulation took place other that BBT and a resulting pregnancy, so it's important to keep timing BD and keep testing/tracking. I have one OPK test strip left, as a result!!!

If (when?) AF comes, I guess I will try taking soy later (4-8) but FX this crazy month is also my lucky month. Feeling like the definition of disheartened right now, to be honest!

waiting FXXX for you!!! Definetly a good sign not to be spotting.
Moxy so sorry babes I think my cycle is all wacky this month too. Temps are going all over havent even used OPK's wish I would of now. FXXX for you just keep dtd like I am until its all over.

Evening Ladies,

Well after asking about symptoms... I have the headache from hell :growlmad:
and after thinking af had left yesterday I am now spotting on and off today :growlmad: I don't know weather to put it down as light af on my chart or not ? it started this morning so I put a tampon in then nothing when I took it out later in the afternoon, this evening more red blood so I have put another tampon in :blush:
My temps are also have been high, but dropped back again today ! Taking my last dose tonight as its cd 7 so hoping things will settle down.

Anyone due to ovulate or test soon ? you will have to forgibve me while I get used to names and cycles ect !

Louise

Hi Louise

I'm waiting to Ov - thought I might have got a peak on my CBFM this morning - based on last months cycle. Hopefully I'll get a peak tomorrow.

I have had a few headaches this month with the soy - I think because I took them in the morning, as opposed to in the evening which I did the first few cycles.

Of to BD now, so I can be back in front of the TV in time for Lost! Got to get our priorities right!

well i think i am probably out now!! had a bit of blood when i wiped!! wonder if my LP will stay the same at 13 days and AF will come sooner then 26 days!!!:sad2:

Hope all you ladies are ok today!!! x

well i think i am probably out now!! had a bit of blood when i wiped!! wonder if my LP will stay the same at 13 days and AF will come sooner then 26 days!!!:sad2:

Hope all you ladies are ok today!!! x

Your temp went up today though! There's still hope! :hugs:

I hope not waitingginer temps still up is good.

As for me, well now I think I just ovulated 2 days ago. So its looks like I am ovulating way later than I though. Good thing DH and I kept up with dbing. My temps were all wacky this month:
Sat 97.18
Sun 97.20
Mon 96.68
Tues 96.98
Today 97.45 so hoping Monday was really ovulation or maybe I ovulated twice this month who knows.

Evening ladies :flower:

i haven't posted much here in while (okay about a week :blush:) but have been following thread! Thought that some of you may want to hear about my first month's experience of soy for info. Soy didn't shift ov earlier in my cycle :nope: but i do believe it has lengthened my lp by 1 or 2 days, in conjunction with vit b complex :thumbup:

I can also say that I have never felt twinges, pinches and general cramps from 8dpo to today like I have this month! Whilst I'm being realistic that due to ineffective bd around the time of ov that I am waiting for the witch rather than a bfp - I am more than happy that I can feel things working down there :happydance:

So now I'm just waiting for the witch and then we will try harder next month- no pressure then :winkwink:

bfp baby dust to everyone x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->