Any Soy Ladies out there?

Why's that Megg? Does Clomid have nasty side effects? Thankfully I've not felt sick at all from the soy. Infact, I don't feel any different to normal. Hopefully I will notice a big difference during ov time.

How long are you guys going to use soy continuously? I dont want to take more than 6 months really. Hopefully a lot less ;)

I was fortunate enough to not have awful side effects while taking the doses... but the rest of the cycle sucked for me. The "twinges" in the ovary area were much more painful... the ovulation pain was all but crippling... nausea, hot flashes, headache, and stabbing pain during ovulation. Then, as soon as ovulation was over, I would get every pregnancy symptom in the book... which IS a side effect of Clomid! Its awful! You feel all these things and can't know whether to believe them or not! :( I hated it when I realized that it was doing that to me!

oh those pregnancy like symptoms sounds sooo cruel :( How mean when people using clomid are already struggling to conceive and have obviously been trying for awhile :( Must of been heartbreaking when AF showed her ugly face.

Blah - Exactly that! I had read it could do that... but I had also read that there were awful side effects on the days you take it. Well, I didn't have any when I was taking it... So, I convinced myself I wouldn't get the latter half either! Its not true. It was gut wrenching... I can't imagine ever going back to Clomid after finding Soy... no matter what FS's opinions of Soy are! Pfft! They can say whatever they want... It works the same or better without the heartbreak!

Tierney - That's REALLY, REALLY high! When are you testing? I'd be pretty surprised if you don't get a BFP! Just saying!

Hey Megg I'm testing Thursday 22nd when I'm 14DPO, but I did a random OPK last night and it was positive, I know this doesnt mean much but I'm hoping its a good sign and also my temp has risen today, whoop!

wow sounds like another bfp brewing, good luck testing, i'll be popping on to check x

I'll be absolutely shocked if you don't get a BFP Thursday... I have a feeling you could get one right now! :dust:

You are a lot stronger than me in holding out on the HPT Tierney.. I so would have tested already!! Good luck for thursday, I also think it will be a BFP.

wow looks like there is going to be a BFP very soon!!! :)

I just had a question whether any of you ladies know about low estrogen? I have been doing a lot of research since it was mentioned to me before!! and now my mind is totally blown and have lots of Qs-is this picked up on CD3 blood test? i cant see how a CD21 could pick it up as estrogen is dominat in the first half of your cycle! i have had 3 CD21 bloods and they have all come back ok but i have never had a CD3 one! and i am now thinking my endometrial lining isnt getting thick enough caused by low estrogen and this is why my AF is so light and short! would FSH show if my estrogen was low?

I can see the lines changing on my CBFM though and this detects estrogen doesnt it? if its my estrogen the b6 wont be doing anything will it? but read the soy and the low dose asprin can?! and this is probably why i havent had much spotting this month!

if its my estrogen to have to ask for a CD3 test and then a scan to check the thickness of my lining?

Sorry there might be somewhere better i can post this but quite new to BnB and not sure :wacko:

my brain is all in a spin lol!!

Hi ladies!! bene away visiting family and now can say i have done opks... in resturants and public toilets!! haha

Very excited about thursday testing!!!! fingers crossed!

afm - im a happy girl im right on track where i was last cycle... woke up soaking this morning very wet and creamy hoping just like last cycle it leads to ewcm!! opks are getting darker everyday!! hopefully o in the next few days... should i continue bd'in every 2nd dayl.. or do you think bump it up to same time once a day?? giving a nice 24 hour gap??

hope everyone is well!
xxxxx

Hey Megg I'm testing Thursday 22nd when I'm 14DPO, but I did a random OPK last night and it was positive, I know this doesnt mean much but I'm hoping its a good sign and also my temp has risen today, whoop!

Good Luck hunni temps look great. FXXX for you.

woohoo everyone sounds really positive! I love PMA it gets you so far. I think we'll have a BFP on Thurs too! exciting.

waitingginger - You could ask for a full hormone panel on CD3! That would definitely include estrogen. Also, the ultrasound to check lining thickness would be great if you can get it done! That might give you some of the answers you're looking for! :hugs:

MrsW - I'd say every day with a nice 24 hour gap would be good right about now! :)

Arh thanks for the PMA girls, I going shopping in a bit I'm going to buy a digital HPT, I might bribe hubby to let me use it tonight!

Hello ladies, I've read up to page 70 of this thread!!! Took me hrs, but I've come to the conclusion that if this cycle is a bust I will definitely be taking soy next cycle. I'm thinking cd3-7 100-120mg.

Some info on me:
I'm very irregular, with LONG cycles, up to 48 days, and O late. I know I do O in fact, because I chart. I would LOVE to O earlier, I'm currently CD22, with no O yet. It's damn frustrating!!!

So based on my info, what do you all recommend??? will taking soy make me O earlier, and does taking it cd 3-7 sound right??

One other question, would it be ok to take soy with Maca powder?

THANKS!!!

Hello momtoaz,
Welcome so sorry for your long cycles. I like day 3-7 some take day 5-9 but 3-7 I think works better for me. I am not sure about the maca powder sorry :( FXXX that you dont need to start the soy.

good luck, tierney! i hope you get your BFP!

how is everyone today? i'm on cd62 today! still no sign of AF :( it's really starting to get me down :( still getting the small amount of spotting and brown-ish looking cm. but it hasn't increased at all. normally, i get a bit of spotting for a day or two and then AF starts, but not this time :(

i'm starting to think this cycle will never end :( sorry to put a downer on everyone's PMA :(

:happydance:come on the bfp!:happydance:

x x x

i'm on cd62 today! still no sign of AF :( it's really starting to get me down :( normally, i get a bit of spotting for a day or two and then AF starts, but not this time :(

:hugs: aw butterflybaby! :hugs:
maybe someones already said but have you spoken to your GP? Provera may be still an option if hpt is neg?
x x x

Well girls I couldnt wait once I'd bought the digital test, just used it and got my :bfp: :happydance:

Can not believe it we are so happy, just proves that soy works this was my first cycle using it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->